Stand and Deliver!

Posted On:
    11/25/2005 6:28pm

supporting member
     Style: JKD Concepts, Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

M1T

Anybody heard of this M1T (Methyl-1 Testosterone)?

It sounds an awful lot like a steroid to me, but alot of guys I know that use this crap say it's legal. I think they're full of ****.

Anyone here know the real story?
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    11/26/2005 7:06pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It could be legal because there hasn't been time to ban it yet. LSD used to be legal. That doesn't mean it won't **** up your system.

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    11/26/2005 7:14pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Too many people nowadays think any kind of performance-enhancing drug is safe, and don't think to look at some of the guys who used it about 20 years ago who now have liver damage, testicular tumors, chronic tendonitis, and a whole slew of other problems. Just using them makes you more prone to some bad injuries too, as your muscles get to the point where they're too much for your ligaments to handle because they're growing too fast and you get separated ribs, torn muscles, loosened patellas, and all sorts of fun stuff. Don't be an idiot, build yourself up the natural way so you'll be healthy when all of the juiceheads are falling to pieces around you.

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    11/26/2005 8:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Chemical Assistance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phoenix, what in particular do you want to know about it?

Yes it's legal. This and a handful of prohormones and prosteroids are still legal. It's not so much legislation that's making these products go off the market, but insurance companies are literally raping the companies, making the compounds unprofitable to produce.

As long as you know about what you're doing, plan out proper PCT, etc. I don't see any problem with aiding the process. People talking about testicular atrophy, gyno, your brain exploding, hair loss, roid rage etc is a lot of hype and bullshit. People only hear about the dipshit who pumps 600ml's of 8 diff chemicals into his system nonstop for years and then has every ailment known to man afterwards. I'm also willing to go to war with anyone who wants to say that steroids are bad and do all these bad things. It's just pure ignorance. Most people to be honest, get pissed off when someone around them is taking a chemical aid and blows past them in progress because they want to do everything "naturally" and it's not fair.

If you have an advantage that's safe and viable, take it. This is like turning down one of the Gracie's for BJJ training, because it's not fair to others. What a load of crap.
    Last edited by Equipoise; 11/26/2005 8:15pm at .

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    11/26/2005 8:22pm

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, but you won't forget your BJJ when you stop training with the Gracies. And I am under the impression that once you stop using steroids, you lose your strength (obviously not all) again?

Posted On:
    11/26/2005 8:54pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poop-Loops
    Yes, but you won't forget your BJJ when you stop training with the Gracies. And I am under the impression that once you stop using steroids, you lose your strength (obviously not all) again?
    Negative. This happens to people dosing huge amounts, and not doing a proper PCT for whatever they're running. Many guys will just cycle on, and just stop. This throws the Endocrine system into utter chaos as depending on what someone is running will throw the T and E levels off. Training and diet is also important to focus on when someone's off of a cycle. You can't lift with the same volume and intensity as you would while on a cycle. Therefore a new periodization scheme must be developed to prevent overtraining and loss of strength and size.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/26/2005 9:34pm

Style: BJJ, MACP (hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, as far as I've seen on the bodybuilding boards, M1T is indeed illegal. That and a whole bunch of other prohormones/prosteroids were scheduled the same as anabolic steroids. Having said that, M1T is nothing to **** around with. Definitely not for a beginner in "hormone manipulation". Toxic as hell to the liver on account of it being methylated, preventing the liver from destroying most of it on account of it being an oral. Regardless of what you choose to put in your body, study up on it and make sure you're being safe.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/26/2005 9:37pm

Style: BJJ, MACP (hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, and good point on the PCT, AkiraMusashi. As well as the amounts people take; there's something to be said for moderation...

Posted On:
    11/26/2005 9:51pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Fitts
    No, as far as I've seen on the bodybuilding boards, M1T is indeed illegal. That and a whole bunch of other prohormones/prosteroids were scheduled the same as anabolic steroids. Having said that, M1T is nothing to **** around with. Definitely not for a beginner in "hormone manipulation". Toxic as hell to the liver on account of it being methylated, preventing the liver from destroying most of it on account of it being an oral. Regardless of what you choose to put in your body, study up on it and make sure you're being safe.

Hmm.. Indeed, it's illegal to sell/purchase, but if you have it already, you can use it. BUT! M1A is legal and it's the same thing as it converts to M1t while in the system. Yay! Now that being said, the liver toxicity is easily dealt with by taking Milk Thistle, Alpha lipoic acid and by not drinking yourself into a coma while on it. SGT Fitts is correct though about it not being for beginners. I'd say buy two bottles of M1A before it gets ninja'd off of the market.

Also, on the moderation point, You'll see assholes dosing 40mg's+ while on M1A, or SD/MD. This is way over board, but people want to get jacked instantly. 10-20mg's is quite enough for most people.
    Last edited by Equipoise; 11/26/2005 9:54pm at .

Stand and Deliver!

Posted On:
    11/26/2005 10:11pm

supporting member
     Style: JKD Concepts, Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I should have been more clear. Sorry guys.

I have absolutely no intentions of using this stuff at all, whether it's legal or not. I'd just like to settle a bit of an argument.

I just know some guys who are interested in getting into law enforcement who use this stuff. I think it's actually illegal, so I think they're gonna get screwed in their applications, but they're quite adamant that it's legal.

I'm just looking for some opinions.
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast