Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/22/2005 7:17pm

Style: WC, Wrestling, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

4 weeks in Santa Clara - Any training around?

Work has decided to ship me out from Australia to Santa Clara to help with a project for 4 weeks.

I'm going to go totally insane if I don't train for 4 weeks, so does anyone know of anywhere that is happy to take on someone from about the 4th of Jan till the 1st of Feb?

Ideally looking for somewhere that is BJJ/MMA based, but my striking is from _ing _hun, but I'm happy to train under anything pretty much - boxing, kick boxing, etc, whatever (always open to new things).

At the end of the day, I'll take what I can get, but I figured I'd ask in here first before I start firing off emails to schools in the area to see if they want a temporary student.

I'm still a white belt in BJJ, and nothing incredible in MMA, in case that makes any difference.

Thanks in advance.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2005 10:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's a Ralph Gracie academy in Mountain View. Not sure who the instructor is but a quick search should come up with the school.

Mountain View is about 10 miles northwest of Santa Clara depending on exact locations.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2005 6:54pm

Style: WC, Wrestling, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks, I'll check it out.