12/17/2005 12:38am

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare
    Story coming!!!!

Out with it man!
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    12/17/2005 12:52am

Style: Kickboxing/Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's up Kid, I just edited that post.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/17/2005 12:58am

supporting member
     Style: BALEETED

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare
    Ok this is my version of what took place from the arrival of me at Earthlink to the exit....

PRE FIGHT STORY

I got to Earthlink around 630 and weighed in again(135). Was told the other one wasn't accurate at the time or something. Walked around a bit to soak up what truly was about to happen. Went to my dressing room and got my physical. Note to any fighters, if you have ever been knocked out, DO NOT TELL THE DOCTOR. I was asked the question and when I said yes he said, How long ago? Uhhh two weeks to be exact. The shock of his face was hilarious. He got very worried and began posing thousands of questions. I passed the physical and went to get my hands wrapped. After getting my hands wrapped I got to meet THE FORREST GRIFFIN and speak to him a bit. I said something along the lines of "I got a request" and he said "Whats that?" and I said "Kill Tito for me" and he gave a smirk like, need you ask? I got my hands certified by the commissioner and then got dressed to fight. Warmed up for a few minutes on the pads, etc etc. I was second card on the fight so hearing the crowd roar and the music shake the walls was a fucking wreck on my nerves. Had prefight meeting and was told my fight was next.

FIGHT STORY

He came out first, about 6 inches shorter than I but in good physical shape. Came out to Sugar by SOAD if I remember. I came out to TNT by AC/DC being that is my nickname. I just remembered being calm as **** and all my nerves flying right out the window. Time to do buisness. Round 1 starts and he throws a leg kick which I counter with a huge cross BAM! he stumbles back and the crowd roars, we exchange shots for the next 20 seconds and then he throws a leg kick again, BAM!!!! even harder and hes back again. Eyes blacked and hes wobbling. This is where I did two things wrong(and my coach would yell at me for second guessing) but I a) should have followed up with a flurry and b) stopped show boating. After everytime I hit him I slammed my chest and screamed LETS GO like a maniac. That really got the crowd going in my favor. The round finishes, crowd screaming.

Second round starts and he tries a spinning back, I jam and hit him a few times. We break and he charges in with a superman punch which converts into an elbow(illegal) the elbow fucking hurt like **** and he gets a small flurry in before Skip Hall(ref) breaks up to warn him about elbow. This round IMO was dead even, I stumbled him once again but he had that nice flurry after the elbow.

Third round is where it got fun, this was a pure push on my part as I was tired from the nerves. Pretty even once again except for my confidence booster. I hear his corner screaming, YOURE LOSING YOU GOTTA WORK, YOU GOTTA KNOCK HIM OUT MAN STOP STALLING. Round ends and I raise my hand, thinking I have secured a unnanimous decision.

POST FIGHT

This is where the **** happens. We wait in the ring for 6 minutes(3 songs go by) waiting for a decision. Let me give you some background on this. KBX had 6 fighters on the card and half the fucking stadium was KBX fans. Not bad and I didn't care because this kid had a black eye already and a broken nose(yes I broke his nose) and I had not a fucking scratch on my body. I was happy and confident. After what seems like forever they begin to read the cards. Judge A scores the bout 29-28, Judge B scores the bout 28-29 (Boos begin), and Judge C scoures the bout 28-29 FOR YOUR WINNER IN THE BLUE CORNER FROM KBX GYM, CORY! A huge booing session begins followed by **** being thrown in the ring. At this point I am all smiles knowing I came this far and A) Wasn't beaten outright and B) Won the crowd(except for his). As I am leaving the ring I get a hug from my mom and am greeted by Shannon "The Cannon" Ritch who tells me I had balls to step up and the people cheering will never understand that, he felt I won that fight but he told me don't stop fighting. I get to the exit and go undress. I get back out into the crowd to watch the rest of the fights and hang with friends. I am SWARMED by drunken rednecks telling me how I was robbed or how I was awesome. I was told from one of my cornerwomen that Forrest believed I won as well and that we both showed heart by keep going.
    I met 3 promoters who asked for my name and gym and discussed me possibly fighting on upcoming shows. I heard a lot of people say our fight was the fight of the night because well, everything else was KBX beating up weaker and shittier guys. We were the only bout to go to decision. I think they believed I too was going to be weak and KBX would have a flawless night(which they did but you know, all KOs and one split doesnt seem as good as all KOs). While sitting I hear from my coach that Marshall(trainer of other kid) whispered to him after the fight. I saw this and I didnt know what was said. Word for word this is what was conveyed to me " Don't get pissed over this, it's all politics."

I should have the video sometime soon as I bought the DVD. I had fun, I have no marks or scratches on my body and I got to meet some hot strippers! This kid unfortunately left with a broken nose and black eye. I felt I won but this is amateur and records don't matter, its about having fun and/or getting all the kinks worked out before the fight. I am most proud of my Forrest Griffin autograph which says "You looked good, keep it up Tyler - Forrest" and the fact that I wasn't alone in believing I won when I got support after the fight. The kid I fought was tough as ****, and a cool guy, I talked to him a bit after the fight and we had been training for about the same time. The promoter was interested in setting up a rematch between us as it was a good fight(not to be cocky) and I think I will take it(although the promoter and his trainer were former roommates and good pals) but this time I will train so it doesn't go to the decision. I'll make sure I end it myself next time.
    Awesome, Good to hear you still had a goodtime. Can't wait for the video. :qgreenjum

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    12/17/2005 1:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was also pissed off that he was allowed to wear closed face sparring headgear and I had to wear the skinny ass competition **** that makes no goddamn difference. Not that he hit me decent but still, if he had I would be even more pissed....

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    12/17/2005 1:11am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And Sprawl shorts work perfectly for Kickboxing!!!!1 lol

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    12/17/2005 1:13am

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lookin forward to the video. Good job KM
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    12/17/2005 1:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, and I didn't even fucking need it. Except for that elbow, maybe it saved me from being cut. I don't know, it's optional next fight though.

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    12/17/2005 1:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I can atleast find some images somewhere.

OH and Bernard Rutheford(sp?) beat Shannon Ritch in about a minute 30 with what appeared to be an arm choke. There was some confusion about it but Shannon admitted he tapped and the entire crowd let out an OHHHHHHHHFUCKISPENT31BUCKSONTHIS?!?! kind of groan.

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    12/17/2005 1:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont know

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    12/17/2005 1:23am

--