Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/21/2005 12:57pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

ANTLERS OFF

ACTUALLY, HERE AT HELL R&D WE'VE NOT ONLY BEEN FEEDING STEROIDS TO THE VARIOUS CLASSES OF APES WHICH YOU FILTHY HUMANS ONLY BARELY SURPASS, BUT ALSO TEACHING OUR STRONGER SPECIMENS MUAY THAI AND GOJITSU. CURRENTLY WE HAVE A TEAM OF CHEMICALLY AND CYBERNETICALLY ENHANCED ORANGUTANS WHO DO NOTHING BUT CHIN-IN-EYE IN GUARD AND CHANT "CHOO-TAY BOXE!" WHEN SHOWN A PICTURE OF ONE OF OUR EARLIER EXPERIMENTS WHO WENT ON TO DOMINATE THE PRIDE LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT DIVISION. ORANGUTANS ARE ESPECIALLY VISCIOUS WITH OUR AUGMENTATIONS SINCE THEY HAVE SPENT CENTURIES BEING THE REJECTED GREAT APE AND THEIR ENORMOUS JEALOUSY FOR THEIR CHIMPANZEE AND GORILLA COUSINS IS MATCHED ONLY BY THEIR LOVE OF CROSSFACING

LOL RAPE APE
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 12/01/2005 1:10am at .

The r34l Drunken Jiu Jitsu

Posted On:
    11/21/2005 1:09pm

supporting member
     Style: _razilian _iu _itsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ever eat a hamburger???

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/21/2005 4:37pm

Style: 80's metal

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In my ethics in technology class my teacher told us about these cows that were genetically fiddled with to basically have twice as much muscle as normal. Naturally they had a buttload of other problems too.

http://www.mad-cow.org/~tom/bad_beef.html

Something like that. Guess that's not steroids but it still kinda fits the topic.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/21/2005 4:43pm

Style: Martial Arts man!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Animal roids are fairly easy to get. I did them when I was in College. I did Finaplex; the stuff they give to cows and bulls to bulk them up to sell them. It's really bad for you. You can't take it orally , you can make it into a liquid but you have to have a mini lab kit and it is a pain in the ass. So the authorities are fairly lax on this. I used a pill crusher, microwaved some DMSO, added a bit o Glycerin and rubbed the lotion on the skin.
    I got HUGE. My joints paid the price, they still hurt (I did the roids like three years ago). It made my Jiu Jitsu suck and I could not even do any standup. I put on too much weight too fast. I would not recommend doing them. But I implore you to give them to your pets, hours of fun.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/21/2005 9:20pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing/Wrestling/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^^^ Jesus Christ, that sounds terrible.

But yeah, animals are given roids all the time. Thank you Burger King.

Hell, people get em surprisingly often, bacterial infections have meant roids for a friend of mine, and another has been taking them to help with his athsma.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/21/2005 9:36pm

Style: Martial Arts man!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know about the friend with the bacterial infection. But I do know that the roids given to your friend for asthma are anti-inflamatory steroids. They don't build muscle at all. In fact, they are slightly catabolic. That being said, if you have asthma, take the meds because you will gain more muscle with better breathing (more O2 reaching the body)

I am almost certain that the friend with the bacterial infection is probably on an anti-inflamatory as well. Roids reek havoc on the immune system, you get sick rather easily when you are on them. Bacteria can inflame the body as well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/21/2005 9:49pm

Style: Ex-TMA/KB Noob/Judo Noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotion
    Roids reek havoc on the immune system, you get sick rather easily when you are on them.
    Does that include roids for asthma? Or are you talking roids for bulking up?

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    11/21/2005 9:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Chemical Assistance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PEtrainer
    Most of the steriods that bodybuilders or any athlete takes are designed for animals. They are the easiest to get.

Wrong... and the one used for race horses is Equipoise.

Also, steroids don't weaken the immune system. Usually sickness is caused from a lack of nutrition, sleep, etc while on an anabolic compound as the body requires much more than usual.
    Last edited by Equipoise; 11/21/2005 10:01pm at .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12