Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2002 4:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Musashi,

I have posted about techniques and about training on a number of occasions. Have you? I don't think I ever read about your training, or maybe I just don't pay attention to you when you don't direct your comment to me, but it seems that you like to follow people around and direct comments to them a lot. Good luck with your internet training.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/16/2002 8:29pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ,MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for sharing Streetfighter. I had no doubt that you were legit, I was just wanting to hear some other peoples stories. Very rarely do we take the time out to find out about other posters and their history of fighting.

I am sure that you could defeat me. The main problem that I am having right now is that I am so small. I am having to work on pure technique in my fighting game. I am starting to cross train into some MT and a little bit of boxing. I feel that I have to know how to take a kick and a punch if I am going to get anywhere in the fighting game.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    8/16/2002 10:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know why you are directing any hostility at me Musashi, and I also fail to see what you're refering to.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12