Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2002 9:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    posts about MMA.

1. Anyone who did not agree with the idea of crosstraining and were cause for debate are gone.

2. Hunter? I like Hunter, but I don't know what that whole thing was about. Wish I had never seen it, but in any case he did not post it on the ADCC, he posted it at Sams site. Still, Hunter, Why!!!!????? I heard a guy tried that and broke his neck, but he died with his dick in his mouth.

3. Bored office workers with nothing else to do till they get off work and get to go train.

4. Some people have some backgrounds in common, especially the people who grew up in LA or the Valley, makes it easy to understand the kind of crap that went down as compared to Idaho.

5. People who have a life outside of the computer and outside of MMA have other things to talk about when nobody else is bringing new MMA related topics.

6.(and most important) When topics about training are brought up, very few actually provide good info about training and that is because many don't train. I look for Lunacyfrog, Kosta, Rockets, and a few others because they have always provided good training advice. Ruk just tells me to stick my fist in their throat. lol

Now the difference you are having here now is that people from TMA are starting to show up and debate which is making for good verbal beatdowns. You still have Alter. and Knifer on here now though.

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    8/15/2002 10:35am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is a pretty well educated forum man. In general the only thing to remember is NEVER REPLY to ANYTHING Knifer says. Not even to make fun of him.

"Migo is such a nerdy, panzy ass, ****** mutherfukker." -Every member of the ADCC Forum(at one time or another).
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2002 11:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well knifer, I called the Tommy's you said could reach you yesterday and they say there was noone named J there and none of the workers even knew of a "J" that fights with a knife. I'd have to say you are so full of shi_t at this point it is oozing out your ears. Nice fantasy clownboy. You are truly a kid talking nonsense.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2002 11:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know and now that I think of it.. I bet even if there ever WAS some guy named J he wouldn't be you. That would just be an attempt to send people who think you're full of cra_p (which you are) to the best you have ever heard of (which is like a joke anyway).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2002 1:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rockets schooled once again.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2002 2:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go back to the ADCC then. Aren't you too busy tapping out BJJ purple belts after two months of training to post at two forums. I think you should stick to the ADCC.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2002 8:49am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Musashi,

the poster everyone loves to hate! I never competed against any pure BJJ trained people just freestyle fighters wrestlers and boxers.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    8/16/2002 9:31am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ,MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Streetfighter,

I was just wondering, do you compete? I was going to say that if you do, could you share some of your stories about the matches? Thanks

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2002 9:53am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have not competed yet except for that challenge match with the guy from sherdog, I choked him out then we did standup and I beat the guy so bad just toying with him that I stopped, then we rolled again and I triangled him in about 30 seconds. That whole thing turned into more of a sparring session cause I was so much better. The only reason it started as a challenge was cause he was on sherdog talking about how he was going to fight a 240pound guy for money and he had wrestled for 12 years, so I thought that if he was going to fight a guy that much bigger then him that I would like to test myslef against him. He outweighed me by about 15 or 20 pounds. The guy from Sherdog was a nice guy though. I asked Shoel on here if he wants to come spar, but that is not any kind of challenge cause he is not on here making comments about fighting against a 240 pound guy for money. I will compete though, but it will probably be MT and Vale Tudo. I don't think I will ever compete straight BJJ cause it takes away from my favorite part of fighting and that is striking.

I am not better then everyone and many people can beat me, but I am just a good athlete and I am obviously real cause I let anyone come train with me and there is proof of that. But hey, with your training, you might tap me.:) I am still new to formal training I just used to spar a lot with friends as a kid in boxing. I was thinking about asking my coach when I can compete for the first time when I go in tomorrow.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2002 4:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am poster everyone loves to hate. Yes, I wonder why that is? Maybe it is because I am always running around posting stories of my conquest over ten bouncers at a time. I can tap anyone out and I am just a natural. I have been in 100 streetfights and I won them all by KO. Basically I am full of ****. Oh wait, that is you, my bad. I think it is funny how you are incapable of actually making an intelligent post about MMA. The only thing you ever post about is yourself. maybe you should try memorizing some editorials or some smart people's posts then pass them off as your own. Look what it has done for I Choke You...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast