Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20,890
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Lau
    Big thing for me would be spending so much money on a plane ticket... Id love to go, but not gonna shell out hundreds of dollars for a plane ticket, that could be better put to training or seminars. Ya know?

    Understood.

    * kicks rock and goes to sulk in a corner *

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    94
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rock on man. Looks like you spent a significant amount of time in a control position. Look forward to hearing about your next fight!

    Just out of curiosity, what are your plans going forward? Are you looking around at alternatives to the UFC or will you be moving into a weight class they recognize? Seems like you are putting a lot of fights together and winning out. Would rock to see a Bully on a PPV card! Good luck to you in 2006.
    Last edited by Multitask; 11/18/2005 7:34pm at .

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    74
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the pictures look like they were done by my father in law.

    and that isnt a compliment.

  4. #14
    Phrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,137
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It isn't easy to take pics from ringside without an expensive professional setup.

  5. #15

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    881
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice triangle finish on the guy who's too tough to tap. Did you set it up from half guard? I cant see the full position from the photo.

  6. #16
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sinsinnatti Oh Hi Ho
    Posts
    8,859
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hell yeah J-Lau. that looked like it was alot of fun . Is there a description of the match ? According to what I can see in the pics it looked like a short match
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

  7. #17
    JohnnyCache's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    10,527
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    J-lau it is looking like the next big throwdown might be in Baltimore. That's not too bad of a ride from boston is it?


  8. #18
    J-Lau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    521
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Multitask
    Rock on man. Looks like you spent a significant amount of time in a control position. Look forward to hearing about your next fight!

    Just out of curiosity, what are your plans going forward? Are you looking around at alternatives to the UFC or will you be moving into a weight class they recognize? Seems like you are putting a lot of fights together and winning out. Would rock to see a Bully on a PPV card! Good luck to you in 2006.
    Goal is Japan, its just a matter of time.

  9. #19
    J-Lau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    521
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumby
    Nice triangle finish on the guy who's too tough to tap. Did you set it up from half guard? I cant see the full position from the photo.
    Was setup from a half butterfly

  10. #20
    J-Lau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    521
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    Hell yeah J-Lau. that looked like it was alot of fun . Is there a description of the match ? According to what I can see in the pics it looked like a short match

    http://massmma.net/readMore.php?id=89

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO