Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

"Van Damme wanted to fight terrorism"

Van Damme wanted to fight terrorism

16/11/2005 - 09:31:59

Belgian movie hardman Jean-Claude Van Damme is being head-hunted to solve the world's terrorism problems, by North Korean leader Kim Jong Il's son and potential successor.

Jong Il's 24-year-old heir Kim Jong Chol has reportedly been dismissed by his father as "too girlish" to rule the country, but is a leading contender as his elder brother is currently in self-imposed exile in Europe.

And North Koreans will be interested in Kim Jong Chol's defence and foreign policies - which he proposes should be lead by the 'Muscles From Brussels'.

Inspired by Van Damme's terrorist-busting performance in 1995 film 'Sudden Death', he says: "I'd not allow weapons or atom bombs any more. I'd destroy all terrorists with the Hollywood star Jean-Claude Van Damme."

Source

Is being batshit insane genetic? Van Damme isn't even a very good action star.
    Attached Images  

2. Total Comments 24

Comments

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pretty soon we will resurrect Bruce Lee to help stop the trafficking of drugs hidden in blocks of ice too!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Terrorists? Pfft. His REAL problem will be robots from the future coming back to kill him. He needs Arnie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It can't be serious.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Van Damme is useless without his twin, or that fat Harley dude from Bloodsport.

On the plus side, at least one nuclear-armed nutjob wannabe is spending his time thinking up ways to solve the terrorism problem, rather than make it worse. :tard:
    Jesus loves you. I think you're an asshole.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Come on guys, we need to remember that one day, Jackie Chan will realize that he is the new messiah, and will save the planet.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i am without speach.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would laugh my ass off...if it weren't for the fact that we are talking about the possible future leader of a nuclear power, supporter of terrorist groups and the ocasional kidnapper of japanese citizens. That scares the **** out of me!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can't you see what they're doing?! They're trying to rule the world by changing the past!

We mustn't let the Koreans get a hold of the Time Cop!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last