"Santa is dead kid, welcome to the suck"

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 5:18pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Looking for a school in...

*gasp* North CAROLINA. More specifically, Jacksonville or the surrounding areas. Yes, I know this is a military town that is dead and lame, but I and grasping for hope here. I have wandered around town in my off time and I dont even see the good 'ol WTF TKD schools that are taking over america. I am both shocked and appaled. There seems to be NO MA schools here at all, or I am just blind. So if anyone knows of any good schools here, please let me know. I have tried to use teh intranet, but to no avail. Plzkthx.
    I have niether the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manor of which I provide it.
    -A few good men

As the internet turns - omega

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 5:23pm

Style: BJJ and MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 5:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oooos. Thanks.
    I have niether the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manor of which I provide it.
    -A few good men

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 5:24pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your style field says MMA. Your not doing doing MMA anymore ?
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 5:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh God, you still post here? At first I thought you must have not realized who you were replying to, but then I remembered that you are Hannibal, the elite ninja, and sometimes ninjas forget the very people that crush the little balls that they have. And so, it is my duty to remind you of your stupidity and of who I am ( your daddy).

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=14533

I shouldnt have to say much more then whats said in that thread.
    -A few good men

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 11:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No.

I remember you. One of the many problems that mark Bullshido. Dickless wonders who love to use this place to call others names. Thats because the internet is the only place you can gwt away with that ****.

But your style field says MMA. But your looking for somewhere to train. SO i take it your not training at the moment ? Tssst. I figured as much.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

**** you math class

Posted On:
    11/18/2005 1:39am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal
    No.

I remember you. One of the many problems that mark Bullshido. Dickless wonders who love to use this place to call others names. Thats because the internet is the only place you can gwt away with that ****.

But your style field says MMA. But your looking for somewhere to train. SO i take it your not training at the moment ? Tssst. I figured as much.
    Are you training at the moment?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2005 1:57am

Style: BJJ blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To Hannibal:
    He probably just moved recently (note that his location still reads florida, and that he is currently in north carolina). If he trained MMA in the past, and because of the move he was taking a break, but he is actively searching for a new place to train, I don't think you have any right to critisize him at all.

What's really funny is that you came on to this legit thread to call him names, and to make fun of him for calling other people names! Real bright.

To Deluxe:
    If it is a military town, and you really can't find a MA club to train at, chances are the military people there have some boxing going on. You might even be able to find a couple other MMA people to train with if you ask around. (nice avatar btw)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2005 2:45am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just like what AIkido said, there is sure to be some backyard training along the way especially with military guys.

Good luck with finding an official good training gym over there though ... that there be one quiet place over there.