Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 5:34pm

Style: -

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Camus
    I remember one time at a frat party I was a little drunk and this I had this kinda nerdy, but crazy hot, girl about ready to blow me when I let slip with the 'jujitsu' and she went called over her frail little friend and started telling me how his dad owns a jujitsu place (naturally some dummass ryu that doesn't train rolling and shizza) back in I dunno, Loomis or Chico or some other fuckwit place and how he's a blackbelt and real good and all that. Naturally, I felt dirty and didn't get sexed that night. :new_evil:
    May be if you were a little more patient you'd discover that the frail little friends dad was Gene LeBell.
    You never know.

Tomas
    Current stage of death: denial

Office Drone

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 5:34pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    Just goes to prove that BJJ is for QUEERS ... thanks for sharing ... fratfuktard. :gay:
    I don't belong to a frat and the frail queer didn't do BJJ, just some crappy tradJJ. That was my point, perhaps you should that post again and try to focus on comprehension rather than your failing testosterone levels.

Also, nice job derailing a thread even further after having a little bitchfit in your precious throwdown thread when I did the same thing. Commendations are in order.

Office Drone

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 5:36pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy
    May be if you were a little more patient you'd discover that the frail little friends dad was Gene LeBell.
    You never know.

Tomas
    Quote Originally Posted by Camus
    I was a little drunk
    I'm willing to bet the odds are pretty small.

Light Heavyweight

Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 5:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see this thread is a bit off-track. But I would just like to say that this phoney here is really hilarious.A video champion claiming to be a real fighter..
    Now that's funny. :laughing1

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 5:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueSamurai
    Glíma is Icelandic, not Danish...
    Yes, but nowadays it's practised across Scandinavia, isn't it?
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 6:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PEtrainer
    I really hate this guy, as you may have noticed.

I got this off the Ashida Kim Website

ShaneEllis444
    Training Camp Attendee
    (11/15/05 11:20)
    Reply Berador, I'm stunned
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    . I came to this site truly looking for something. I started to believe I had found people who practiced arts of many different types and would answer questions of any kind without mockery.
    . I can't do it anymore. I was kidding myself. It hit me hard when Berador came up with the fake mma tourney. (although their were other instances that made me wonder)
    . Still, that was one person. However, after it was proven that he lied, many of you supported him anyway. How can I continue to associate with people who protect their members fabricated backgrounds.
    . Belonging to this site is an embarrassment. It was extremely obvious that he lied. I wanted to learn from martial artists, not con artists. Please, cancel me as a member.

AWE SUM
    Thats great but I'm sure that Ashida will say its just one of us trying to cause trouble on the board and the others will follow and pretend that they are martyrs and we're just jealous. :icon_neut
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 6:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It would have been more realistic for this guy to play Virual Fighter 2 on tournament mode and then claim to have won that.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 10:29pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree with Camus about alot of guys that do not train mma know deep down those that do know their stuff. I also agree that some that don't train in it know that they don't have the heart to do it themselves. But assholes like this Berador guy really get me. I train at a gym where there are mma fighters. Those guys bust their asses, they go home sore, they come in banged up and suck it up all so they can compete in mma. This guy does none of that, yet has the audacity to try and say he is in the same class as them. I train with them, but they have head and shoulders more balls/heart than me. But I have respect for them so I would never compare myself to them in that way.
    I also get all mad when Radford actually says that Berador's lying is not a big deal. He actually said something about does it bother people if he uses it to get students? Yes asshole it does. That is the problem. Say you have some small, geeky kid who wants to learn to defend himself or a woman who is fearful for her safety. Would they be safer training like 6 months at a real gym or reading Radford or Leo's crap for 10 years? And the sad thing is that Radford probably wouldn't even care if someone got killed using his useless crap, as long as new suckers took his place and the money kept coming in.

UAAAH!

Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 10:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

UAAAH!

Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 10:45pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Which goes back to the heart of what we're trying to accomplish here; bringing back the respect that used to be associated with being a Martial Artist. Because of little pretender bitches like this, you're usually considered a fruitcake if you let people know you do MA.
    That's basicly what gets me most angry, these people are actually able to take away from my own accomplishments through a complete lack of their own HOW FUCKING DARE THEY
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast