Sponsored Links Spacer Image

UAAAH!

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 3:01pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All this crap makes me never EVER admit I do "martial arts". If anybody asks, I do boxing and wrestling.

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 3:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by feedback
    All this crap makes me never EVER admit I do "martial arts". If anybody asks, I do boxing and wrestling.
    Actually, that brins up a fun thing, I USED to say that I did Ma, years ago, and I would always get a look or some stupid remark and all that, so I took a page from the ancient chinese and said I was a boxer.

Never saw a look or anything after that, most questions are, you still fight? pro?, that sort of thing, but no more corny remarks and **** like that.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 3:25pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right there with you, bro.

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 3:49pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Which goes back to the heart of what we're trying to accomplish here; bringing back the respect that used to be associated with being a Martial Artist. Because of little pretender bitches like this, you're usually considered a fruitcake if you let people know you do MA.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 4:04pm

Style: wrestling, Bjj, fi ting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Leo Clausen started his Martial Arts study at the age of 11, in Kyokushin-Kai. After 3 years of training he heard rumours of a really good instructor. not far from his home, and went there to see what all the fuzz was about. It turned out to be Kawachi Yon Tengu Ryu Ninpo, and Leo was "hooked" instantly. Now, allmost aprox. 16 years later, he has been made head of his own Ryu-Ha (the Ryoku Ryu Ninpo Bugei) and is striving to pass on the legacy brought to him by his late master, Mishima Ooyama.

Happy birthday to me.

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 4:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Bocksing, ngBJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    Actually, that brins up a fun thing, I USED to say that I did Ma, years ago, and I would always get a look or some stupid remark and all that, so I took a page from the ancient chinese and said I was a boxer.

Never saw a look or anything after that, most questions are, you still fight? pro?, that sort of thing, but no more corny remarks and **** like that.
    I know what you mean. When you tell people that you're a fighter of sorts, whether you're a boxer or kickboxer, they assume that you can kick an ass or two. Rephrase it that you're an MAist however, they have some sort of impression that you're a chi gathering hippy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 4:11pm

Style: wrestling, Bjj, fi ting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really hate this guy, as you may have noticed.

I got this off the Ashida Kim Website

ShaneEllis444
    Training Camp Attendee
    (11/15/05 11:20)
    Reply Berador, I'm stunned
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    . I came to this site truly looking for something. I started to believe I had found people who practiced arts of many different types and would answer questions of any kind without mockery.
    . I can't do it anymore. I was kidding myself. It hit me hard when Berador came up with the fake mma tourney. (although their were other instances that made me wonder)
    . Still, that was one person. However, after it was proven that he lied, many of you supported him anyway. How can I continue to associate with people who protect their members fabricated backgrounds.
    . Belonging to this site is an embarrassment. It was extremely obvious that he lied. I wanted to learn from martial artists, not con artists. Please, cancel me as a member.

AWE SUM

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 4:15pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KayDeePee
    I know what you mean. When you tell people that you're a fighter of sorts, whether you're a boxer or kickboxer, they assume that you can kick an ass or two. Rephrase it that you're an MAist however, they have some sort of impression that you're a chi gathering hippy.
    **** all that **** ... if people ask I simply say I am a Sifu of TCMA. For the follow on "Sifu" question I respond with "teacher." No one who meets me mistakes me for "Hippie" ... Chi gathering or otherwise.

I'm PROUD of what and who I am and have accomplished. Anyone want to call me into question? No problems ... at arms distance I'll splatter their fucking ass all over the place.

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 4:18pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    **** all that **** ... if people ask I simply say I am a Sifu of TCMA. For the follow on "Sifu" question I respond with "teacher." No one who meets me mistakes me for "Hippie" ... Chi gathering or otherwise.

I'm PROUD of what and who I am and have accomplished. Anyone want to call me into question? No problems ... at arms distance I'll splatter their fucking ass all over the place.

That;s all fine and dandy, but I get tired of choking out people and kicking them in the face, just to make a point.

Sure its great fun at parties, but sometimes you just wanna have a drink and eat *****, know what I mean?

Happy birthday to me.

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 4:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Bocksing, ngBJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA

How do you not get bored of splattering asses when called to question?
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast