My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 9:25am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LMAO

The sad part is that Leo had been HONEST about things he wouldn't have been raked over the coals. Sure he would have caught some flack about winning a virtual tournaments but at least it would have been present honestly. He could say, "Hey I made up my own ninja school." and that would have went over more than LYING about it. Look at the WARRIOR QUEST pple. They caught flack for Ninjering but at least Mark Grove states straight up that he created his own school.
    Mark Steven Grove began practicing the martial arts in 1972. Since that time, his relentless search for knowledge knew no bounds. His dedication to researching and practicing Ninja-related arts earned him a great deal of recognition. In 1983, Mr. Grove decided to create his own clan, his own legacy.
    No fake SOKE certificates no faceless master that he has only heard of. Yeah its hokey LARPing and you can debate his qualifications on the subject but at least he didn't LIE about it.

A good lesson for Ashida Kim and the Beradors of the world. If you make an outrageous claim don't get you panties in a bunch when pple call you on it.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 9:30am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh man - I have been looking over his site -

One of the things you could do is to, while meditating, try 'feeling the flow within'. It feels much like a 'tingling' sensation, as from a lowpower electrical source. When you start to feel this, you're ready to move to stage 2. The next thing to do, is to try to 'mold' it and 'manipulate' it. When you can feel the sensation from above, while meditating, place you hands as if you where holding a ball. Now, start 'pushing' your Chi down towards your hands. The goal is to 'form a ball' of Chi between your hands.
    At first try, don't expect too much since this is hard to pass on by mere writing.

What you get to feel through this excersize is your Chi, so when you feel comfortable with it you are two steps ahead of ordinary people (since this is also the starting-phase of Kuji In & Kuji Kiri.
    http://www.ryoku.dk/forum_viewtopic.php?5.26

This guy lives in a serious fantasy world. I hope he never gets himself seriously hurt through this stuff. Leo, if you are reading this, please know that you are doing yourself irreversible damage.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 9:33am

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh ****, now I feel DIRTY for having Danish heritage.

Dirty.

Only Glima followed by a mead drinking contest in the Great Hall can save us now.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 9:34am

Style: BJJ/Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He looks and sounds more like Leo "d20 warrior" Clausen.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 9:36am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What you get to feel through this excersize is your Chi, so when you feel comfortable with it you are two steps ahead of ordinary people (since this is also the starting-phase of Kuji In & Kuji Kiri.
    WTF! This guy doesn't even have a clue. Kuji in and Kuji Kiri are even a NINJA thing, its a BUDDHIST one, and its not even close who what these idiots think it is. Too many movies not enough study. FYI Leo guys like Hatsumi and Hayes only showed a small fraction fo what Kuji is so you can't get you info just from them. And Ashida only copied what Hayes wrote.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 9:49am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrosmurf
    I just LOVE the photo of dear Kimberly with her trophies.
    It's all good ... :beatdead:

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 10:13am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This BS from Denmark? Don't they have lots of good kickboxing schools?

I can almost understand getting into this fake crap if you live in bumfucknowhere and have to drive an hour to "jimbob's krotty day care and all-U-can-eat BBQ buffet", but when good training is right around the corner... damn. No excuse.

Someone should let these guys know that actually working hard, even if you never become super bad-ass, is much more satisfying than lying about how you won the last bloodsport.

('._.)

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 10:15am

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Spastic
    Oh ****, now I feel DIRTY for having Danish heritage.

Dirty.

Only Glima followed by a mead drinking contest in the Great Hall can save us now.
    Glíma is Icelandic, not Danish...

('._.)

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 10:30am

Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 11:37am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EVIL ASIA
    Also to add that MISHIMA and OYAMA (I've never seen anyone use the romaji OOYAMA) are both FAMILY NAMES not given names. Unlike westerners they don't give a person two family names. And the ONLY reference found on this individual all points back to Leo.
    There's an actress/singer (in...er... old Sailor Moon musicals...) called Anza Ooyama, though I've no real idea why it's always written with two Os, seeing as if it were an 'oo' sound it'd be U...

So I guess it can be a romanisation, or, it's entirely wrong, was associated with said actress and is the only example of it being so, and Clausen used the name becuse he's a closet Sailor Moon fan.
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast