Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 17 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2005 8:26am

Style: KickBoxing, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think everyone needs to stop spending so much time on the internet.

Berador seems to be never off it, likewise with the Bullshido people.

He made some questionable boasts on the internet, they want to see evidence of his claims and his training history.

Berador seems to be a member of about 100 internet web forums and bullshido seem to keep following him wherever he goes. Both are as bad as each other for wasting so much of their life away in front of a computer screen.

All of this aside though, the only thing that will end all this is if Berador shows the evidence that the bullshido guys want. The fact that he continually doesnt leads people to think he is a liar.

No matter which side you look at it from - "he is a bullshitter he has not shown the evidence" or "he is not a bullshitter he doesnt have to prove himself to anyone".

Until he admits "yes I made that stuff up" or "here is my proof, read it and weep" he is going to be surrounded with shame. Sad, but true - like a rapist who hasnt been proven guilty, that sort of thing...
    Even if he somehow shows some proof, the fact he made that whole tornament thing up is going to ruin his reputation for life. He'll be like a pedo who got nearly all the charges dropped...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2005 9:20am

Style: Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

No fear

Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Can any mod tell us if that "Berador is dead" thread was started by the same IP adress as Berador's account?

Also: That "OMG! I'm goona soo!" stuff looks as likely as meeting up for a sparring match. Perhaps someone with more legal knowlege than myself can clarify, but I believe that countries use different defamation laws. Some countries require the accuser to prove fraud and some require the defendant to proove the claims false. Either way, we are in the clear. If he did sure, (and I think there is about a 0.005% chance of that happening) it would be so funny as his bullshit would be paraded out in front of a magistrate. The fake certificate, the ICMAUA emails, his tooof!, the faceless sensei Ooyama.

I would like to add some positive yen on this:

1)It has to be proven solid in a court of law as apposed to section 16/3 in the municiple guidelines of harmfull intent
    2)The accusee has to prevent a solid means of material for both parties to view and record.This means due to the statutory limmitations and the fact that it was not in dirrect violation(posted on his board as a form of harrasment) it is null and void he could be nailed with a counter siut for fraud and frivilous actions in the eyes of the court.
    3)His lawsiut has no bearing what so ever on us borders this if it does get processed will be squashed faster than a melting ice cream cone in the middle of july so to speak.

So everybody take a deep breath,and don't sweat it I worked with some of the system to know it is just a scare tactic only to switch and bait the hand at present in a last moment attempt to justify there is no leg to stand on and seeing he came to an american forum so to speak the laws and guidelines are enforced in the dirrection of upfront policy as apposed to forien affairs.If you had busted his nuts on his own turf then,you would have a problem the best bet is to contact the board owner and save the posts at which I see no threats or defemation other than a simple down to earth question you cant's sue if you don't have a case.Plus where is he going to come up with the thousands of dollars for an international law siut plus court filing fees and the jurisdictional pass?No blow it off and don't worry....It will be dismissed faster than an eye blink.His post is on american borders,there is no claim to any legal standing what so ever he may have had tmax shut down due to the death threats that sticks because it is universal and considered a terroristic threat in the eyes of the court and since 911 so yeah **** like that holds.Just make sure no one posts any ball busting on his forum or there could be a chance a case could be biult.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2005 9:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jees,

why are people actually spending any time considering he may start a court case.

It's actually quite laughable that after all the crap he's talked, he turns round and says he's going to sue someone over the internet, then a couple of people have actually started taking him seriously..

Don't encourage him, he may actually start to beleive he is more than a bullshitting hippy who hasnt 2 cents to rub together..

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2005 9:38am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In fact, he'll probably tell you he is a high court judge who has studied under Master Hah juang Qi CHu. He has already taken you to court and you are now fact in prison. Such are his delusions.

He will now post a picture of where he broke a finger nail whilst escourting you to your cell.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/23/2005 10:44am

Style: American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the pursuit of the truth the persistence must outlast the lie.

There is no fault in some of the members on this forum making the effort to bring to light who Berador really is whatever the outcome may be. There is the human right to question whatever is out there in life in its validity and fighting styles are no exception. There are people here who would like a career in fighting or for self defense or to enhance their current abilities such as law enforcement and to risk it in BS endangers their lives and possibly others. I understand there are physical risks in training and that is fine because training hard and correctly is a small price to pay for peace of mind or the basic human improvement. Dismissing the instinct to question something in a fighting style thats too good to be true is a very foolish notion and I doubt anybody minds if a call for BS has been proven wrong and a fighting system is the real deal from the laymen to the experienced.

People say alot of things on the net and I take all things with a 50lb bag of salt but thats just me.

Posted On:
    11/24/2005 11:56am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Check the combined and updated article hot off the BS press.

http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php...wreview&id=195

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2005 1:03pm

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Check the combined and updated article hot off the BS press.

http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php...wreview&id=195

Great Write -Up . Leo should put this on his Biography page ! :toothy11:

Here is his newest released training video !

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=martial+arts
    Last edited by hate2beU; 11/24/2005 1:46pm at .

Posted On:
    11/24/2005 4:32pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hate2beU
    Great Write -Up . Leo should put this on his Biography page ! :toothy11:

Here is his newest released training video !

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=martial+arts
    I think that's better than his real training video.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    11/27/2005 5:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The really scary thing is, Clausen looks like a taller version of my Dad.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Posted On:
    11/27/2005 8:41pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Spastic
    The really scary thing is, Clausen looks like a taller version of my Dad.
    That is scary. You'll never look at your dad the same way again.
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 17 LastLast