--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    11/21/2005 3:53pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    If that's what it costs to hold an amateur event these guys are HOSED. Beckley, VA, is one of the most economically void crapholes on the eastern seaboard, I bet AK's buddy and his other buddy combined don't make 15,000 per year.

I used to like to troll on thier site but now I feel really guilty about it - most of those guys are pretty hard up. AK lives with his Dad and goes to Star Wars conventions, Draven Azropht is an alchoholic and is showing symptoms of degradation of his prefrontal lobe, and berador mistakes tooth decay for MMA tournament injuries. 15th dan? At age 30?

In a world with 8 billion human being there's what, six or seven of them who are confirmed acolytes? Normally I'd leave them be but it's like watching a car accident - I just can't turn away.
    That pretty much hits the nail on the head. I just was pointing out that there is now way these guys are serious. What I mentioned is JUST the bond. You still gotta pay a doctor, ref, 3 judges, fighters, etc. One thing they keep mentioning is that they want bullshido guys to enter (even though Leo has already beaten 2 of us), and if no one does it proves everyone here is scared. It's obvious this tourny is about as real as Leo's, but they will all probably get on and talk about it and how no one showed. Someone ought to post that DELUSION pic over there, it's hilarious.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/21/2005 3:54pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Anyone attending the Ashida Kim throwdown? http://p206.ezboard.com/fashidakimme...icID=608.topic

Check the last few posts. This is as likely to happen as Berador's Dark Kumite of Death.
    Assuming I do as I say I'm going to do, and Leo and I fix a time to meet, exchange cellphone numbers, and then I show up in Ranum.

What happens/doesn't happen next, and how does it get spun?

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/21/2005 3:58pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZ
    The Fensler Films GI Joe shorts are back, legal letters be damned.

http://www.sylvanstreet.net/movies.html

"drugs" is the most relevant one to your pic. Although they're all super-good.

Ex-ninja

Posted On:
    11/22/2005 4:45am

Style: Muso Shinden Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BenwaMandelbrot
    Assuming I do as I say I'm going to do, and Leo and I fix a time to meet, exchange cellphone numbers, and then I show up in Ranum.

What happens/doesn't happen next, and how does it get spun?

And now that I've been insulted personally, I can claim gong sau!
    --
    L.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/22/2005 8:04am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Benwa I wouldn't hold my breath. You are going to take a trip to Denmark for nothing. The only reason Berador is lashing out at you is because he doesn't want to look like a total coward, pussying away from JulesCQB's challenge at TMAX. I wouldn't want JulesCQB after me either but I don't claim to be a 15th Dan and World Champion NHB fighter. You questioned his abilities in the beginning so he and Ashida jumped on it as a sign of weakness. I think you are being too upright and honest for that group of frauds.

As far as Ron Collins aka Draven, I agree, He is a an alcoholic loser (and liar about his non-existent "military" service) who fancies himself as a Pulitzer Prize winning author because he put a paper and staples pamphlet together with Ashida Kim. They are a sorry bunch of of broke-ass losers who support each others delusions. Ron Collins and Berador have been laughed off of every other martial arts forum. Look at the group of them. All talk cowards and pussies. Ashida has always been crying that he never got paid by his publishers yet he kept giving them his crappy books well into the 90s. He can't even afford a 1 bedroom apartment in the swamps of Florida so he lives with his dad. His forum attracts the losers, dregs and liars of the (internet) world.

Any grown person who admires a self evident fake like Ashida Kim doesn't deserve respect from anyone. Look how the passive, new-ager, Ian Prescott joined Bullshido (probably to stick up for Berador) then realized he bit off more than he could chew with his DVD and video martial arts education and like the true coward he is, never defended himself. Anyone who believes Draven's or Berador's lies is wasting their time. There never was and never will be any NHB tournament sponsered by Ron Collins or Berador. It is just their internet fantasizing and no-life losers like RPG Lord Morgue believe that ****. Draven said in his own words that all he does is get drunk and hang out all day at the mall in his God forsaken shithole of a town.

The little fag, KogaGio (the make-pretend ninja child in this site http://www.kuroiryuitaly.altervista.org/HOMEPAGE.html) whose mommy moved him to Italy because Houston was too violent wrote this about anyone who questions Ashida or his merry band of misfits:
    KogaGio
    Disciple
    (11/21/05 11:26)
    Reply Re: Meaningless
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Boxer with broncopneumonia (whatever his nick is) is boring, monotematic, no fantasy at all.
    Like all the other idiots who come here just to harrass, they are just a bunch of failed freaks who have nothing in their lives, they come here to look for some attention, the attention that nobody gives them in daily life....poor trolls.
    "No fantasy"? Except for that he describes Kim's bunch perfectly.

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    11/22/2005 12:20pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On one hand, you're right - he'll likely wuss out and make a massive excuse.

On the other hand, if you have a chance to rock his world with a real knocked out tooth then good on ya.

If you win, (contingent upon his actually showing up and not him laying one of his greasy anemic dickbeaters on you,) do you get his "world champion" medal?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/22/2005 12:35pm

Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's the forum that he is threatening to sue: Just scroll down to the topic number #10, #11....

http://martial-forums.com/index.php?showtopic=77

Posted On:
    11/22/2005 12:56pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm no lawyer, but isn't the truth an absolute defense to slander?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/22/2005 1:23pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like Berador got TMAX shut down. They tried to be so proper too. He probably showed the administrators that JulesCQB was "threatening" to fly to Denmark and kill him. I did not see anything else that would be considered a violation of TOS and now he is threatening lawsuits to anyone who exposes his fake tournament.

http://www.armbell.com/forum/viewtop...0&mforum=kobra