Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 3:33am

Style: natures punching bag

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

impressed

now why cant i find a place to train that somehow trains in thirty million styles
    :gay:

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 9:13am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    4TH Dan TOGAKURE NINJUTSU
    5TH Dan RYUU KAGE NINJUTSU (FOUNDER OF SYSTEM)
    So I found this interesting, considering he warns people on his site against fake ninjers. Well after doing some poking around on his site, he has a "ninjutsu" link on his site. Its a link to Richard Van Donk Site. Adding a few things together, we get this. Why is he a 4th dan and not a 5th dan. Only 5th dan and above in the Bujinkan can run a school, and its very very easy to get promoted from 4th Dan to 5th Dan. Its just 1 trip to Japan or one to the American Shihan's for a Sakki Test. So what do this have to do with Van Donk? Well convivently, 4th Dan is the highest rank one can achieve with Van Donk's home study Program. Its also prudient to say here that his 4th Dan is in Bujinkan Ryu Budo Taijutsu, he hold no rank in Togakure Ryu Ninjutsu.

He even keeps the Bujinkan Names like Shidoshi and he only ranks himself 5th dan in Ryu Kage Ninjutsu, which is the rank one can run a training group in the Bujinkan. So it seems that he went as far as he could without a real instructor (4th dan) and then created his own Ninjutsu School becuase he wasn't allowed to start a Bujinkan Training group (not passing the Sakki Test yet).

Its kinda patethic.
    Last edited by Plasma; 11/15/2005 9:18am at .

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 9:30am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KageKaze
    Well after doing some poking around on his site, he has a "ninjutsu" link on his site. Its a link to Richard Van Donk Site. Adding a few things together, we get this. Why is he a 4th dan and not a 5th dan. Only 5th dan and above in the Bujinkan can run a school, and its very very easy to get promoted from 4th Dan to 5th Dan. Its just 1 trip to Japan or one to the American Shihan's for a Sakki Test. So what do this have to do with Van Donk? Well convivently, 4th Dan is the highest rank one can achieve with Van Donk's home study Program. Its also prudient to say here that his 4th Dan is in Bujinkan Ryu Budo Taijutsu, he hold no rank in Togakure Ryu Ninjutsu.

He even keeps the Bujinkan Names like Shidoshi and he only ranks himself 5th dan in Ryu Kage Ninjutsu, which is the rank one can run a training group in the Bujinkan. So it seems that he went as far as he could without a real instructor (4th dan) and then created his own Ninjutsu School becuase he wasn't allowed to start a Bujinkan Training group (not passing the Sakki Test yet).

Its kinda patethic.
    thanks for connecting the dots for those of us who dont speak or understand the ways of Ninja ... spelled out that way , it is obvious .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 9:54am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    thanks for connecting the dots for those of us who dont speak or understand the ways of Ninja ... spelled out that way , it is obvious .

The told the ancient secrets to us dirty gaijin! Someone's going to dim mak his ass.

And I still want to know WTF "Saberkan" is.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 10:27am

Style: muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of the links from the page:

http://www.snakekungfu.com/

Hahaha, seriously, it looks like this site was made up by a kid.

He has an "enter if you dare" animated gif, which looks like something from Diablo

And in the picture gallery, he has pictures with the greats, such as George Dillman, "a model" and some dick from Black Eyed Peas.

...sigh....

edit: I'm no good with photoshop...but can someone PLEASE do something to the picture just below the "enter if you dare" gif? It's just asking for a penis to be inserted...
    Last edited by srichards; 11/15/2005 10:31am at .

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 11:42am

Style: Kickboxing/Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    Why is it I've been seeing this name in so many places?Who os Matsumura?And why is his name so attached to Mc-Dojo's

This is the patch for the Matsumura Seito Society, a martial arts "diploma mill" run by a fake 10th Dan in Shorin-ryu Matsumura Seito. Like George Dillman, folks use this name to gain legitimacy by associating themselves with the style of Hohan Soken, who, as a dead guy, is in no position to protest.

This is not to be confused with the legitimate Matsumura Seito organization headed by Fuse Kise.

Posted On:
    8/03/2006 1:52pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Lung Shou Pai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I joined this forum specifically to address some of the "crap" people claim. This person is not ranked in Lung Shou Pai Kung Fu. I also met his "Master", and if it were not for a lot of "self-ranking", he would not have much to write about.

Crappler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    8/03/2006 1:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateJon
    And I still want to know WTF "Saberkan" is.
    Good question. Google search turns up... this thread as the #1 hit. I'm guessing it's a word he made up.

Jiu Jitsu - Sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Posted On:
    8/03/2006 4:20pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Unauthorized Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Question:

http://www.snakekungfu.com/DragonFest.html

Doesn't that "Gene Lebell" picture look photoshopped?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2009 9:19am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shohei~Ryu Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys, your all right in many areas. Im from his area in Mississippi and from an instructors point he does have alot of non believers here also. Alot of instructors question his rankings and lieage of instruction. The guy still seems to be popular in the area but no questioning ever goes straight to him, just around him.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast