Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 4:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, the first question is, do you train for hard contact sparring as opposed to point sparring?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 4:25pm

Style: Muay Thai/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sure. I'm sure in the previous tournament she busted some ribs and had a tooth extracted by headbutt.

(Oh, hi, Leo.)

Seriously this chick (as if) just thought she would drop by bullshido to let us all know of her kata prowess? C'mon.

1/10, too obvious.

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 5:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your enthusiasm in routing our zombies is to be commended. She does not appear to have turned, however. Hold off with the shotgun to the face until she starts to cry for BRAINS!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/16/2005 4:31am

Style: Muay Thai/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you means Brians:)

Nah, I would like to believe it but face it kata and point sparring people don't just casually drop by Bullshido to ask for pre-kata comp hints & tips.

However it is worrying that someone posted "oooohhhh, I've got a kata and point scoring comp tomorrow, I'm teh scar3d" and 4 pages later it still hasn't had its rotten guts ripped apart.

Maybe because it's posing as teh g1rl? Hey guys, cut the chivalrous crap and go get some quick.

This thread should be denounced, excommunicated and moved to HELLshido asap, never to return.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/16/2005 2:26pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleMeister
    I think you means Brians:)

Nah, I would like to believe it but face it kata and point sparring people don't just casually drop by Bullshido to ask for pre-kata comp hints & tips.

However it is worrying that someone posted "oooohhhh, I've got a kata and point scoring comp tomorrow, I'm teh scar3d" and 4 pages later it still hasn't had its rotten guts ripped apart.

Maybe because it's posing as teh g1rl? Hey guys, cut the chivalrous crap and go get some quick.

This thread should be denounced, excommunicated and moved to HELLshido asap, never to return.
    I agree entirely upon both counts. Though it'll make me horribly unpopular. Even my own female MA's forum is rising against me. But eh.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345