Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/14/2005 8:26am

Style: Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

right

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkengata
    I guess he thinks that if he gets all of the affiliation and recognition certificates that he can, it'll one day finally equate actual training.
    Yeah,he's a piece of work I would wire up his face with my own two hands if I felt it was worth it all this guy does is spam sites and make little death threats when you call him on it. :jihad1:

Transbuddha.com
    well with a black belt in koga hai lung ryu ninjitsu and a green belt in shikata ryu ninjitsu and a black belt in taekwon-do and a former US soldier ...

http://www.transbuddha.com/index.php...comments/3422/

well with a black belt in koga hai lung ryu ninjitsu
    and a green belt in shikata ryu ninjitsu
    and a black belt in taekwon-do
    and a former US soldier

I can tell you that I can and will use a gun. Ninjitsu is the art of winning, period, it’s the art of stealth, and the art of assassination. I can and will use whatever weapon I can train with, from a laser pointer and tactical flashlights to blind someone to guns, to traditional metsubishi powders and traditional weapons. Hell, I even have my favorite brand of axe handle frome Ace hardware store. Good ole, Black Knight It’s about winning.

The warrior does not care if he is called a beast or a god, the main thing is winning. Therefore, fight wihtout honor or humanity, win with atrition, win period.

As for rock climbing, and repelling and bungie jumping, it’s about physical endurance, and overcomming fear. Ninjitsu, is the original special forces art. I also study army counter intelligence manuals and ranger hand books. And being former military, 74D chemical soldier, I also apply that training into my ninjitsu.

A true ninja, will always evolve with the times and era, and learn to utilise every new technology and weapon available to him. And realisticly, Ninja aren’t super heros, they’re not bullet proof, and they can’t literally become invisible. A gun can be quite effective, especially when your enemy has one.

And also, don’t forget, not many of us, myself excluded, are performing missions in full shinobi in 4 man teams on the south side, most train to utilise in their profession as a police officer, or for self defence against being mugged.

Posted by BobDaNinja on 01/31 at 01:46 AM :XXonlyamo :XXonlyamo

The freak believes his own lies,Bob so happens to be Mark seeley the little half pint of **** didn't even serve in the millitary he got his certs from reading books

As for rock climbing, and repelling and bungie jumping, it’s about physical endurance, and overcomming fear. Ninjitsu, is the original special forces art. I also study army counter intelligence manuals and ranger hand books. And being former military, 74D chemical soldier, I also apply that training into my ninjitsu.

What a crock...the little homo downloaded some of Athorn's free military manuals as well as some counter crap books from butokukai.com out of arkansas wow is this guy fucked in the head :5shocking ..................see another assmunch that claims the koga hai lung coat tailing as part of thier main syllabus.

This shitbag,needs a couple sessions in reality this is why guys like this can be a danger it kind of questions thier mental health.Amoung the super array of skills uncountable this nutter claims to be a licenced and ordained Yamabushi priest lol..which is obviously a joke seeing that for one you have to be living in the temple and spend many many years preparing for entry and two I never heard of any american what so ever ordained as a Yamabushi or Shinto priest this would be like saying anyone can become a house member of the Katori Shinto Ryu you have a better chance seeing god before that. :XXonlyamo
    Last edited by Vagrant; 11/14/2005 10:13am at . Reason: add on info

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/14/2005 10:08am

supporting member
     Style: na

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant
    Yeah,he's a piece of work I would wire up his face with my own two hands if I felt it was worth it all this guy does is spam sites and make little death threats when you call him on it. :jihad1: I just might make the trip if the little prick dosn't stop picking my logs for numbers guys like this are a waste of space.And the kids that are his students lol are about as tough as a used rubber this guy is a real nutjob talking about astral travel to watch his enemies,and that in august he was ordained as a Yamabushi priest which is magor bullshit I do not know one american that was ever given the rights of passage to either yamabushi or shinto pilgramage its real private from what I was told about a snowballs chance in hell for one of us to join as ryu ha in the Katori shinto ryu...it aint gonna happen lol
    UH.....Tenshin Shoden Katori Shinto Ryu does accept foreign students....... and you can probably be a monk here in Japan but you won't learn any secret martial arts.......

Yamabushi is fictional bullshit and someone claiming so is full of ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/14/2005 10:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

thanks mongo

Quote Originally Posted by MONGO
    UH.....Tenshin Shoden Katori Shinto Ryu does accept foreign students....... and you can probably be a monk here in Japan but you won't learn any secret martial arts.......

Yamabushi is fictional bullshit and someone claiming so is full of ****.

Thank you for clearing up a verification Mongo in the proper namesake of the Tenshin Shoden Katori Shinto Ryu,and the Myth of the tall tails that so many claim amoung the masses as truth.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/14/2005 10:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant
    Thank you for clearing up a verification Mongo in the proper namesake of the Tenshin Shoden Katori Shinto Ryu,and the Myth of the tall tails that so many claim amoung the masses as truth.

Mongo,donokurai no gotaizai desuka? May i pm you later with a question or two for reference? I do not know how often you stay but would like to ask a question of what is left in Japan as far as open schools thanks in advance if you can help.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/14/2005 9:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go ahead. I live here now and I have been coming here for the last 8 yrs. There is a few other guys on this board that are living in Japan.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 8:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

ok

Go ahead. I live here now and I have been coming here for the last 8 yrs. There is a few other guys on this board that are living in Japan.
    Sorry for the delay Mongo,can you give me the 411 on Sosuishitsu Ryu Jujutsu? it is probably a stretch as well as far as student policy but I am a stubborn son of a bitch when it comes to determination.I realise alot of schools, Koryu or not have a closed door policy except for their own but it's worth a stab or two right?If i'm going to go I might as well go all the way or nothing I'd rather spend dozens of years training from a source if possible i'm busting my balls squirreling away my life savings for something this epic so yeah much oblaged if you could give me a rundown I could be wrong but some of the best schools are kept for thier own god you are one lucky cat lol **** I wish I was there with you :thumbsup:

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 6:29pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.nyseibukan.com/SJJK/sjjk.html
    http://www.sosuishitsuryu.com/sitemap/

I haven't seen them at the Budokan and their honbu is a ways away from where I'm living but it is authentic koryu and it looks good if that is what you are looking for. There is a lot of stuff on koryubooks.com and e-budo. Locally, TSKR is 30 mins away by train and I know that they want a several year commitment from the student before they start training. Most places aren't too expensive but its often limited on how far you can travel to train.

Tokyo has Daito-ryu, Sosuitsu-ryu, and just about any other kind of martial art you want. Araki-ryu is in Gunma prefecture (2hrs) from Tokyo and there is a lot in Osaka, Fukuoka, etc.

Some stuff is almost impossible unless you move here and start asking questions at the Budokans.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 9:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.nyseibukan.com/SJJK/sjjk.html
    http://www.sosuishitsuryu.com/sitemap/

Some stuff is almost impossible unless you move here and start asking questions at the Budokans.
    Ahhh thanks for the free bee's and some additional input well..I kind of thought in order to get to the heart of the system you have to"live in" and be inside to show dedication but wasn't 100 percent sure you just confirmed this and a few new questions or two as well thanks again friend

I'll take what I can when I can until I can be accepted into a study program. My first choice is the Sosuishitsu school but am looking into other aspects as well.You study Judo Mongo,are you trained in Kodo or an entirely different system?just curious I have thought about different aspects i am working on to fullfill my self as a well rounded cross trained student hopefully fullfill the slots of Real Ninjutsu/Budo aspects,Jujutsu,etc...I can tell you train in Nippon so you must have a word or two in comparison as to the differences of Eastern/Western presentation.I mean there are some real lazy bastards here that short cut everything and just go for the biuseness approach doing more harm than good.What's more important a quick rank or a proper one?
    Last edited by Vagrant; 11/15/2005 10:53pm at . Reason: add on

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/15/2005 10:30pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judo (Kodokan)is everywhere in Japan and the world pretty much. If you get a chance to come to Japan, hit up a local place. Usually, its pretty serious training if you find a club that isn't full of kids. The Japanese are obviously well educated about martial arts and I have yet to see a bullshit school.

If you come here, it will pretty much depend on where you are living at and who/what is in the area. There is koryu spread through out but sometimes it is hard to find. Judo and Karate are easy to find and there are always tons of tournements. Also, a couple times a year there are Budo festivals where a lot of the koryu schools will have demonstrations. Depends on what you want as far as martial arts.

HONEY BADGER!

Posted On:
    11/16/2005 1:00pm

Style: Pankration

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    SOKE ASHIDA KIM

Ashida Kim è uno dei più noti maestri di Ninjitsu ,
    ha scritto moltissimi libri sull’argomento, molti dei quali sono stati tradotti in diverse lingue.
    Ashida Kim ha praticato anche Karate,
    Judo e Kung Fu oltre che Yoga e diverse tecniche di meditazione.

AK is one of the most noted (?) masters of Ninjitsu
    He's written many books on his methods, many of which have been republished in diverse languages
    In the past, AK has also studied karate, judo, kung fu, yoga, and diverse meditation techniques.

I think.

Akira could do better.

Man I am jealous - they have real utility belts.
    AK is one of the most FAMOUS masters of Ninjitsu,
    He's written many MANY books on such topic (Ninjitsu), many of which have been TRANSLATED in VARIOUS languages
    In the past, AK has also studied karate, judo, kung fu, yoga, and VARIOUS meditation techniques.

There is the real translation. JC's one was good, but rembember: Italians do it better.

*cries* I almost thought my country was Ashida-free... :homework:

And right now I found people here in Italy calling him "Soke"... :beatdead:

La Ishidakai Kuroi Ryu è la rappresentante italiana della scuola
    di Ninjitsu del Soke Ashida Kim.
    E’ nata con lo scopo di portare avanti questo stile e le
    tradizioni ad essa connesse.
    L’allenamento è caratterizzato da un’ampia varietà
    di tecniche a mani nude e con armi tradizionali e da una
    preparazione fisica molto intensa.
    The Ishidakai Kuroi Ryu is the Italian representative of Soke Ashida Kim's school of Ninjitsu.
    It was created with the goal of mantain such style and its traditions.
    Training is made of a variety of empty hand tecniques, traditional weaponry and very intense conditioning

HIKARU ISHIDA
    Hikaru Ishida è istruttore di Ninjitsu e allievo diretto
    del Soke Ashida Kim. Possiede attualmente il grado di
    Chunin (cintura nera 2° dan).
    Oltre al Ninjitsu ha studiato per molti anni e studia
    tutt’ora altre arti marziali cinesi e giapponesi, nonché il Karate americano
    HI is a Ninjitsu instructor and trained directly under Soke Ashida Kim. He currently hold the Chunin degree (2° dan black belt).
    Aside Ninjitsu he's been studying for many years and still studies other Chinese and Japanese martial arts, as well as American Karate.

LINKS
    www.blackdragon.co.za Kuroi Ryu style website in South Africa
    www.blackdragongermany.de Kuroi Ryu style website in Germany
    http://www.blackdragonholland.nl/ Kuroi Ryu website in the Netherlands
    http://www.ashidakim.com/ Soke Ashida Kim'website and Dojo Academy of Martial Arts
    http://www.theninja.tk/ website featuring many schools of Ninjitsu
    http://www.iganinja.jp/english/menu.html website of Iga Ryu Ninjitsu's tradition
    http://www.secrets-of-shuriken.com.au/principles.htm thrown blades website
    http://www.christaj.com/index.html Budo Ryu Ninjutsu school website
    http://www.ryoku.dk Kuroi Ryu style website in Denmark
    Last edited by king of seals; 11/16/2005 1:13pm at .
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast