Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2005 2:28am

Style: BBT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Vagrant could use some skills in puntuation-jutsu.
    More specifically he needs work on the period ryu.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2005 4:44am

Style: muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    These boys sure have made me fear the darkness.

In that third clip, that piece of bark that he broke could have easily been one of our legs.

ps. I think he is wearing ugboots in that clip. Or they could be ninja boots in disguise.

...I just don't know anymore...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2005 7:33am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok then Vagrant, but I have a question. What could you possibly get out of hanging with those icky little creeps at Ashida's board? I read his board, for laughs but to hang out there I just don't understand. Do you actually believe that Berador fought in a tournament? I would not be able to associate with such martial arts rejects. Name one person on that site who is legit. And all of these little "secret" ninja clans are also rejects with no real power and very low estemm so they build a fantasy world around fake Hollywood ninja.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2005 9:31am

Style: Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

fair enough tom

Quote Originally Posted by Chuanfa Tom
    Ok then Vagrant, but I have a question. What could you possibly get out of hanging with those icky little creeps at Ashida's board? I read his board, for laughs but to hang out there I just don't understand. Do you actually believe that Berador fought in a tournament? I would not be able to associate with such martial arts rejects. Name one person on that site who is legit. And all of these little "secret" ninja clans are also rejects with no real power and very low estemm so they build a fantasy world around fake Hollywood ninja.

Well,i don't..and i agree i hate the word ninja because you can see what it does to people.You got some who have no training at all making rediculous claims about being a soke of a ryu that dosn't even exist nor even born from linage at all this is discusting.For those who train in any of the representations what so ever have to bear the cross of defending them selves against assholes such as this who make even the simplest of statements questionable.I happen to like the concepts of Taijutsu,Bikenjutsu,some of the Juts weapon training that is linked to both the Samurai and the now ever so poular Ninjer but it does not mean i am going to put on a shozoku and run around my neiborhood like a little gay bastard.

No I hung around long enough to catch this son of a bitch and its done so I need not waste my time with internet clans this is why books,video's and the like should be banished you see the results every day from the ill teachings from a vid or book (wrong application,poor demonstration,)and the most important issue the wrong idea.Do I love japanese arts,most definatly do i claim to be a ninjer or clan member NO!Would I ever,not in a million years clans and online ninja clubs are gay and a waste of time .I posted there to see and find out who was telling the truth my friend is japanese who so happenes to show me a couple of excersises now and then but we do not belong to some queer internet clan lol I hope i cleared up a little mis conception and no hard feelings four of my friends have had problems with people like these and when you call bullshit on them they threaten you which is about as followed through as a empty promise. :ninjafigh

Sad little world we live in and only in america,so little time so many ninja masters...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Virus:
    Vagrant could use some skills in puntuation-jutsu.

More specifically he needs work on the period ryu.

Hey.i'll work on it lol....
    Last edited by Vagrant; 11/13/2005 9:34am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2005 11:07am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well you didn't answer my whole question Vagrant. Do you really believe that Berador PHYSICALLY fought in that competition?

Ashida Kim is a joiner. I posted the mail of him trying to show off for the High Priestess (at the time) of The Church of Satan. I didn't everything but he was trying to be admitted and evidentally the Lady thought he was too fucked up even for The Church of Satan. When she denied him he made all kinds of threats and she called the cops. (All of this was on the internet, I do not know either of them).

Admit it, Ashida Kim puts out books preaching non-violence and meditation then he loses it and flips out every time a troll taunts him. Not very becoming of a Martial Arts Master. He doesn't follow what he teaches and all these Asian Arts are liberal by nature. Ashida Kim is a fucking neo-con. He actually believes that we found WMD in Iraq and the "democraps" won't accept the evidence shown to them. (Like Wikipedia would not not accept the BDFS membership card he got with the book from the back of a comic book as proof of his martial arts status.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2005 1:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuanfa Tom
    Well you didn't answer my whole question Vagrant. Do you really believe that Berador PHYSICALLY fought in that competition?

Ashida Kim is a joiner. I posted the mail of him trying to show off for the High Priestess (at the time) of The Church of Satan. I didn't everything but he was trying to be admitted and evidentally the Lady thought he was too fucked up even for The Church of Satan. When she denied him he made all kinds of threats and she called the cops. (All of this was on the internet, I do not know either of them).

Admit it, Ashida Kim puts out books preaching non-violence and meditation then he loses it and flips out every time a troll taunts him. Not very becoming of a Martial Arts Master. He doesn't follow what he teaches and all these Asian Arts are liberal by nature. Ashida Kim is a fucking neo-con. He actually believes that we found WMD in Iraq and the "democraps" won't accept the evidence shown to them. (Like Wikipedia would not not accept the BDFS membership card he got with the book from the back of a comic book as proof of his martial arts status.

Do I believe any of it?no....do I need to? also no what is the name of that usmuaa or something this is also in black and white so to speak I do not believe 3/4 of these people because three quarters of them lie and make a tool out of the available material all too often a cheap "I do not have to prove anything" to anyone rank.I don't believe in the competition thing because this colostomy bag Mark Seeley has the same award/insignia on his website and for those of us who do put in the hours of training with real instructors know better :bsflag:

I like to consider myself a rational person in every respect,and also one who tries to understand different people esspecially when you say you are a master,soke,etc etc. I give it the benifit of doubt until there is a cause for alarm I have no opinion on most of the matters, do I think it's wrong to proclaim such prestigious titles as a master or soke if you are not absolutely.

Admit it, Ashida Kim puts out books preaching non-violence and meditation then he loses it and flips out every time a troll taunts him.

Well I blame the low lifes who choose to cling to his pant legs,do I believe Kim had training absolutely it is the represenatives who spread bullshit through his books Mark Seeley is one of the biggest ones.With a fair shake,I would flip out as well watching all these retards destroying my name sake in what little recognition there is through bullshit clan development.As far as the satan **** ????I have no clue but as I tried to post a honest opinion without bias comment.Bottom line I did find out that all these followers of this man's system are causing more harm than good you got this Mark retard who claims all this **** and rediculous background,you got others that make up a competition thing,and you got others yet who open schools after reading a few books and throwing in rediculous purposes to thier online clan boards so take your pick bullshit or bullshit?

It's like others who claim to study Taijutsu I won't mention names but how can you study Taijutsu if you haven't step foot in a classroom without any live instruction?If this is the case we can all quit school training mimmic a couple dozen moves and fill out our own certs to the title of our choice,No I do not believe in what these people claim,no I am not a member of anything that has to do whith such things but that's me I wanted to get to the root of some of these people and seen enough so the competition thing I don't believe,I don't believe in labels or titleship,I don't believe 3/4 of the existence on the web because it is an escape for charector portrayal unless you are trained and pay your dues then don't bother...............I see alot of people who try to allie with Kim so this puts an even more damper on his rep they can't justify thier own incompetence so they resort to coat tail riding and in this case pollution.

You got your no answers to your question Tom and a little about myself I like Bikenjutsu,Shurikenjutsu,Koppojutsu,Taijutsu,Yogen ,Ninyakujutsu,Jujutsu...but im not going to play uber shadow warrior like these sad individuals that eventually will get hurt or killed.

I hope i cleared up some more anyways again take it easy I had my fill with all these clans and online battles I got some Taiso to get rid of the foul after taste I witnessed in the past few weeks I'm going to contimplate all the nutjobs I met whilst conditioning :5badair:
    Last edited by Vagrant; 11/13/2005 1:40pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2005 3:55pm

Style: BJJ,MT,Wrestling,Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As with most fake Ninjutsu....just a sloppy mish mosh with the basics being Karate, and the "advanced" **** being nothing more than flowery Kung Fu kata.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2005 4:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkengata
    As with most fake Ninjutsu....just a sloppy mish mosh with the basics being Karate, and the "advanced" **** being nothing more than flowery Kung Fu kata.
    Sad isn't it? well....you can be a master too but I know most don't have to resort to this:

http://www.icmaua.com/AffiliateOrganizations.htm

http://shadowdragonmartialarts.2ya.com/

http://www.satoryuninjutsu.com/

Shikata Ryu Ninjutsu

GrandMaster, Founder Merlyn Seeley, Retsuzen

Shikata Ryu Ninjutsu, Shikata Clan.

International Combat American Martial Arts Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Arnis Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Asian Martial Arts Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Bo Jitsu Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Chin Na Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Contact Martial Arts Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Fencing Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Fighting Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Freestyle Martial Arts Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Historical Martial Arts Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Independent Martial Arts Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Japanese Martial Arts Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Judo Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Karate Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Kendo Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Kenjitsu Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Kickboxing Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Knife Fighting Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Korean Martial Arts Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Kung Fu Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Martial Arts Organizations Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Martial Arts Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Naginata Jitsu Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Ninjitsu Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Pressure Point Fighting Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Samurai Martial Arts Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Shuriken Jitsu Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Survival Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Sword Fighting Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Taekwondo Union ICMAUA Member.

International Combat Weapons Union ICMAUA Member

Anyone can get these certifications as long as they have a bit of money to blow and send vid work via mail it makes you want to close down the sites,Shadow Dragon Ninjutsu is no more but the fool got some real training in a real school for once instead of make belief to be honest with you Japan should of kept thier training to themselves then you wouldn't have assholes like these turning a buck and lying about thier rank.I would cut off my right hand if any of this was real any of it....I'd rather sweat it out for 30 years then to resort to online mastery :homo:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/14/2005 1:33am

Style: BJJ,MT,Wrestling,Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess he thinks that if he gets all of the affiliation and recognition certificates that he can, it'll one day finally equate actual training.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/14/2005 1:35am

Style: Buj. budo taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast