Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/12/2005 10:33am

Style: wrestling, Bjj, fi ting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alfredo! I told you to quit plaing ninja and put the rest of the fetilizer on the plants!

Or

Learn ultra secret techniques of patio guarding

or

Hey check out my dress socks.

Seriously how long did it take to make the homeade "barbed" wire

Last edited by PEtrainer; 11/12/2005 10:36am at .

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    11/12/2005 11:31am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PEtrainer
    Seriously how long did it take to make the homeade "barbed" wire

It's just unraveled wire coat hangers.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/12/2005 7:25pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's gay little KogaGio. He moved with his mommy and daddy to Italy and his Dojo is entirely based on Ashida Kim books. One time he was asking what kind of sword oil to use on a stainless steel wallhanger.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/12/2005 8:04pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you ever see this kid? Straight out of "Deliverance".

http://www.geocities.com/retsuzen/Ma...s_profile.html

http://www.geocities.com/retsuzen/Sh..._Ninjutsu.html

These are the kiddies that Seiichi/Mist/Hichiro (multiple personalities) leads around. They are fucked up kids who live in fantasyland with their ryus.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/12/2005 11:30pm

Style: Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuanfa Tom

These are the kiddies that Seiichi/Mist/Hichiro (multiple personalities) leads around. They are fucked up kids who live in fantasyland with their ryus.

TwoDragons04
    Spirit of 1776
    Soke Zentao
    hichiro01
    Hichiro

his wife
    Jenchol
    jenchol04
    twodragons04

favorite trick is to get you to sign up on the board then rob your ip pass through a cracker box

tom,iam the one who flushed him out by posting a thread on this board if you must know im mist i posted this fraud and this scumbag is mark seeley from tuscon arizona he is 30 years old and uses the books from ashida kim,massaki hatsumi,articles from websites,any info(even here)becareful koto ryu,when you guys write your true articles on ninjutsu origin or background this will also be swollowed in his website to be used as his own his wife angel is his star kunoichi lol

now i do not know why you say i am also seiichi and hichiro other than identicle writing etc but without bullshit going to be thrown if you read my threads you will see i have explained myself that this fool hacks ips for personal use by taking over accounts i have posted this on aks site just to let you know i have nothing to do with this son of a bitch in the above post i do not lead these freaks around if anything i appose idiots such as these i can understand all who appose this ryu ha fanatical bullshit ordained yamabushi priest?ya i associate with fuckin assholes such as this unless you got rock solid proof im these guys dont sling **** in my face i understand what goes on in this board and i can respect that for fucks like this guy and a handfull of others as i tried defending myself on aks board when i fucked with this guy he has 14 year olds as members a thirty year old man should know better how to act hichiro is/was one of his own fucking with peoples accounts so why dont you try to e mail this prick just for shits and giggles and see how fast your ip gets cloned do not associate me with that maggot hichiro or mark(retsuretard) the above beggining post under the quote is a list of stolen handles from this freak of nature himself btw would you be tom keenan or tom sinclare by any chance out of new york? or canada?

i got no beef with you,but do not call me seiichi or hichiro until you have the facts this guy is a twisted **** that is into name/handle stealing through a cracker program i signed up for shits and giggles to call some shots on his royal order of bullshidoka he is a freak and a danger to himself as well as the kids he fucks i have patch blockers and hacker homing devices this is how i know i made the mistake of leaving an e mail and now im mopping up some **** this is another find for a ninja wanna be and cult like studies this freak claims to be a yamabushi priest which is obvious a joke and a huge lie,into cult magic(esoteric studies,ie necromantic rituals etc etc)claims to be a soke i have no use for the rediculous people who associate with corrupt intent so please quit trying to claim im these people unless you have 100 percent proof and have known me there is enough masters,private eyes,and rediculous propoganda artists around unless people have proof they should not say someone is so until they have proof i could copy your style of writing word for word that prooves nothing it doesnt mean im you so id appreciate if you would give some proof of your accusation if not keep assuming my thread on this board was to squash a peice of **** such as this guy who makes cowardly death threats behind the cloak of koga ryu claims and online clanship i think i heard your name before you talk real familiar so please enlighten me you got proof?who i am other than these assholes claiming im the same people as i said i dont familiarise myself with these retards so please be thourough with your claim

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    11/12/2005 11:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuanfa Tom

I like how they mix up jitsu with jutsu all over the site, can't spell worth a damn, and how they claim it's ninjutsu when all they did was mix "Thai kickboxing, Taekwondo, yoshu-kai karate, Judo, snake and tiger styles Kungfu."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/12/2005 11:59pm

Style: Kajukenpo Ch'uan Fa / SW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA .... Those are some funny ass vids ...

I wanna play ninja too ... Look I'm a seat belt !!!!

Eric

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2005 1:12am

Style: Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

shikata taijutsu ?????

:new_Eyecr
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_Ryu
    I like how they mix up jitsu with jutsu all over the site, can't spell worth a damn, and how they claim it's ninjutsu when all they did was mix "Thai kickboxing, Taekwondo, yoshu-kai karate, Judo, snake and tiger styles Kungfu."

It is known as Shikata Taijutsu :pottytrai sounds like a bowel movement the e books have hatsumi's works in thier as well for the "taijutsu" references as some genbukan examples thrown in the mix as i said on aks board charector portrayal one of his combat elements are taken from secrets of the ninja so this guy is a piece of work here is the other items that are mixed in as far as thier "traditional training" agenda:

http://www.ninpo.org/historicalrecords/shnnkmkrk.htm

also bansenshukai,ninpiden not word for word but mixed the friut cake took his yahoo pic down but it was funny as **** he actually squinted to make his facial features look like a japanese person hell i wish you seen the pic it look like a fat pat morita if he was white bless this chubby little bastard as he used clips from arron thorns articles before the new board got produced with weapon making and yogen

this is where he gets his supposed Kuji goshen ho:

http://shell.world-net.co.nz/~jimgould/kujikiri.html

i took the liberty of paying 5 bucks for a peek and every online example was thrown into the"shikata manual" ashidakim,bujinkan,genbukan,including :

http://www.japanesetranslations.co.u...n/benjones.htm

this guy is one retarded individual i wish i could post the material but it cannot be displayed you would have to e mail the "master" to get access but be fore warned he will try to crack your comp or rob your address he is very paranoid like the issue of the bujinkan is after him if you call his bullshit he will try to steal your info what i had done is post a link on his guestbook with the thread i started here and then the **** flew lol wow was this guy mad lol as bad as some of these ninjer clan people with death threats and everything there was a board or two that was open on the myths and discussion of japanese arts that a friend of mine started and these clowns got all the members info including engineered hacking clones of the adresses this mark has no training what so ever but he steals his work from all the popular remaining sources including robbing aks work to make his study material for his would be students.

a good reason why martial arts should be left alone as far as book sales go it breeds slugs like this guy who thinks online screename robbery and readily made material is the stealthy way of cyber ninja online clans i knew by signing my name ben jones would draw his ass out eventually the name (silent but strong) which the above link's material is added to his original reference as thier own work suddenly came approximatly 1 day after i posted the pic,link,and reference tom still thinks im this seiichi,hichiro etc etc but this is what happens when you go to a hack site full of bullshit artists who key log and steal former member id's whith engineered hack systems so if you got a worthy article keep it hidden because more than likely it will end up in this scums hands.
    Last edited by Vagrant; 11/13/2005 1:25am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2005 1:32am

Style: Enshin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can I play ninjas with you guys too?

Posted On:
    11/13/2005 1:39am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vagrant could use some skills in puntuation-jutsu.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast