Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    11/27/2005 7:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mau and Mau Rakua tan-

Sexy sexy SEXY (but then I LURVE Polynesian girls) Maori girl carrying a patau (mace) and wearing a grass skirt and coconut shell bra. Long flowing black wavy hair and coppery skin with obsidian coloured eyes and white teeth...

Ahem... (runs to bathroom, stays for a suspiciously long time)
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Unexpected Elbow

Posted On:
    11/28/2005 1:15am

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA/Pankration

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So is anyone actually going to draw these?
    "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall." - Mitch Hedberg

El Guapo says dance!

Safe For Work

Posted On:
    11/28/2005 3:43am

supporting member
     Style: Shaolin Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow...just wow. I don't even know what all this is about. I tried to read that Wiki article, but I still can't seen any rhyme or reason to the different personifications of the different OSes. Looks random to me. This all just seems like a reason to collect chibi drawings of women that do different styles with stylized (or skimpy) outfits, rather than the personification of an actual style. The actual personification of a style would be far more abstract and interesting to me, though.

Perhaps I'm too old to understand this whole -tan thing. I'm just nagging and ranting now aren't I?

I would love to see different artists interpretations of what they think the average woman that practices a particular style would look like, so that way I don't have to drudge through tons of Americanime (or American't-ime). I mean we all know it would be "hawt" women anyway, since no one wants to fantasize about the local Borders cashier doing the ginga.
    Jaguar's MMA record
    pre Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0
    post Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0 (BOO YAA!!)

We're number one! All others are number two or lower.
    - The Sphinx (Mystery Men)

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    11/28/2005 5:35am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are correct, it is just an excuse "to collect chibi drawings of women that do different styles with stylized (or skimpy) outfits." You haven't seen the talent pool at my local Borders apparently.

lol@American't-ime

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/28/2005 9:55am

Style: None as of yet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another word I like to use is "animetation"(anime+imitation)

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    11/28/2005 12:43pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You people scare me.

Safe For Work

Posted On:
    11/28/2005 1:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Shaolin Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by locu5
    You haven't seen the talent pool at my local Borders apparently.

lol@American't-ime
    I guess I gotta go book shopping in Hotlanta someday. Here in Vegas that caliber of "talent" leans more towards the Starbucks or Mall jobs. Until they're old enough to work as strippers, hooters girls or dancers at clubs or something like that.

zid,
    I like your term, but it's just not derogatory enough towards the no talent hacks that think they can draw, just because the can add two saucer eyes, a checkmark nose and a half circle mouth with some wicked spikey hair. Anime-style artists in America are Bullshido artists (pun intended?). No real understanding of basics, or underlying structure. These kids that mimic it don't understand why they're drawing the features the way they do.

With no real understanding of basic drawing, anything you exaggerate just shows how little your base really is. Like watching some kid that can do 540 kicks, backflips and arerials, and knowing they can't stand up to a basic combination when pressed in the corner.

...no I'm not mad...why do you say that?
    Jaguar's MMA record
    pre Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0
    post Kung Fu and BJJ: 0-0-0 (BOO YAA!!)

We're number one! All others are number two or lower.
    - The Sphinx (Mystery Men)

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    1/04/2006 2:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    THREAD REVIVAL!

Amateur wrestling -tan

Spends her time arguing with the other grappling tans about how they shouldn't learn submissions. And getting her arse kicked as a result

DISCLAIMER- this is NOT to cast aspersions on amateur wrestlers. They pin like nobody's business
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

software engineer

Posted On:
    1/04/2006 8:58pm

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Spastic
    THREAD REVIVAL!

Amateur wrestling -tan

Spends her time arguing with the other grappling tans about how they shouldn't learn submissions. And getting her arse kicked as a result

DISCLAIMER- this is NOT to cast aspersions on amateur wrestlers. They pin like nobody's business
    Ow man, I thought you were going to have pics.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567