221264 Bullies, 3841 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 11:48am

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Happy Birthday Jarheads!

230 years of kicking ass, banging quiff, drinking beer, and making war!

The Commandant of the Marine Corps'
    2005 Birthday Message

On November 10th, 1775, the Second Continental Congress resolved to raise two battalions of Continental Marines marking the birth of our United States Marine Corps. As Major General Lejeune’s message reminds us, the ensuing generations of Marines would come to signify all that is highest in warfighting excellence and military virtue. Each November as Marines the world over celebrate the birth of our Corps, we pay tribute to that long line of “Soldiers of the Sea” and the illustrious legacy they have handed down to us.

This past year has been one of continuous combat operations overseas and distinguished service here at home—a year of challenges that have brought out the very best in our Corps. In Iraq and Afghanistan, Marine courage and mastery of complex and chaotic environments have truly made a difference in the lives of millions. Marine compassion and flexibility provided humanitarian assistance to thousands in the wake of the South East Asian tsunami, and here at home, Marines with AAVs, helicopters, and sometimes with their bare hands saved hundreds of our own fellow Americans in the wake of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. Across the full spectrum of operations, you have showcased that Marines create stability in an unstable world, and have reinforced our Corps’ reputation for setting the standard of excellence.

The sense of honor, courage, and patriotism that epitomized those who answered that first call to arms two hundred and thirty years ago is still indelibly imprinted on our ranks today. In commemorating our anniversary, let us strengthen our ties to the past by paying homage to those who have gone before us. As we honor the sacrifices of our wounded and fallen comrades, our commitment to one another remains unshakable. We take special pride in the actions of the Marines now serving in harm’s way, and rededicate ourselves to the service of our Nation and our Corps.

Happy Birthday, Marines. Semper Fidelis, and Keep Attacking!

M. W. Hagee
    General, U.S. Marine Corps
    The United States Marine Corps is two hundred and thirty years of death and destruction. We are the finest fighting force this world has ever known. I was born in a foxhole. My mother is anger and my father is pain. Each moment that I live is an additional threat upon your life. I'm a rough-looking, tough-talking soldier of the sea. I'm cocky, self-centered, overbearing, and I do not know the meaning of fear, for I am fear itself. I am a green amphibious monster made of blood and guts, who arose from the sea to prey upon enemies across the globe. I feed upon anti-Americanism whenever it may arise - my hate makes me grow stronger. And when my time comes, I will die a glorious death on the battlefield, giving my life to Mom, the Corps, and the American flag. We live like soldiers, talk like sailors, and slap the crap out of both. We stole the eagle from the Air Force, the anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army. On the seventh day, while God rested, we overran His perimeter, "borrowed" the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. Killer by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice, MARINE BY GOD!!!

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 12:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Canadian Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Semper Fi !

To the marine corps sniper scouts, thanks for setting the standard !

*spelling correct cause I am an asswipe.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 1:34pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have to chime in here and say thanks to all the Marines that have served and are serving.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 1:48pm

Style: Starting Strength

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A big happy birthday to the Corps and all my brothers who are still serving.

This year I'll have treat myself to steak and lobster since Uncle Sam won't be doing it. The Birthday Ball is one of the many things I miss about being in.

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 1:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CannibalCrowley
    A big happy birthday to the Corps and all my brothers who are still serving.

This year I'll have treat myself to steak and lobster since Uncle Sam won't be doing it. The Birthday Ball is one of the many things I miss about being in.
    Same here. I just brought a case of Heineken over to the local recruiter's office, had a few with them. That'll be my only real celebration, unless a Jarhead buddy of mine is free for dinner and drinks tonight.

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 2:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA, functional JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Resident Pot Smoking LongHaired Wierdo here...

Thanks for all you Crazee Fuckers do! You **** kicking Devil Dawgs represent time and time again. Keep it up until there is No Enemy...

...Only Peace!

Fuq Yea!
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 3:14pm

Style: Japanese Jujutsu / aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Simper Fi Devil Dogs! young and old, past and present.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 3:33pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *raises glass* To my fellow Marines, especially Juan M. and Gary C.

Semper Fi
    Shut the hell up and train.

Sardonic or Sarcastic?

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 3:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Filipino Kun Tao, Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    Simper Fi !
    Semper Fidelis: Always Faithful

Simper Fidelis: Silly Faithful?

I am saving this forever. It appeals to my ex-squid sensibilities.

I do appreciate the Marine Corps for all they've done and what they'll do in the future.

Boo-yah, Devil Dogs!!

Semper Fidelis!!
    Last edited by Honey Badger; 11/10/2005 3:56pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    I would so do Buttsecks.
  10. KhorneliusPraxx

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 4:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CannibalCrowley
    The Birthday Ball is one of the many things I miss about being in.
    The retirees in your area don't get together? There is now MC base here but the retirees still through a ball. Ours was last Saturday night and I stopped by to visit my pops. Contact your local Marine Corps League Detachment and become a member. If there isn't one, form one.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast