Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 11:53am

Style: Ex-TMA/KB Noob/Judo Noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's the med school thing that worries me the most.

Yeah, in America there is a chance you won't get in. Same here in Canada. If you're not smart enough you don't get in. I hope I never go to India and get sick....I won't know if the doctor got in because of his brain or Daddy's fat wallet.

And then these people come back to the west and have the nerve to complain because we won't recognize their "qualifications"?

My advice, stay in the states and if you don't get into med school suck it up and try again or accept that you're not smart enough and find a new career path.

I think we'd all like that given that our other option is to have a second rate doctor running around India giving out the wrong meds.

Pay me enough and I'll make you a black belt.
    Pay me enough and I'll make you a doctor.

Can you say McMed School?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 11:57am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WHen I first saw this thread I assumed it was going to be posted by the parent of some kid who is getting bullied. Bullies in college? what the hell? Most people got over the bullying in middle school or high school.
    Actually I think most bullies from middle and high school ended up not going to college, since they're usually too busy being in jail.

So anyway, back on the topic... so you can pretty much do whatever you want to these fools and not get in trouble. So **** their **** up. If they come back at you, **** them up worse next time.

Continue this pattern until they either pick an easier target, or the dean of your school gets pushed into a swimming pool.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 12:00pm

Style: TKD, JKD, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bullying is so 80's.
    Just do your best to keep away from them, im sure eventually this whole middleschool bully **** will drop or fade from their minds.

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 12:05pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Limey
    It's the med school thing that worries me the most.

Yeah, in America there is a chance you won't get in. Same here in Canada. If you're not smart enough you don't get in. I hope I never go to India and get sick....I won't know if the doctor got in because of his brain or Daddy's fat wallet.

And then these people come back to the west and have the nerve to complain because we won't recognize their "qualifications"?

My advice, stay in the states and if you don't get into med school suck it up and try again or accept that you're not smart enough and find a new career path.

I think we'd all like that given that our other option is to have a second rate doctor running around India giving out the wrong meds.

Pay me enough and I'll make you a black belt.
    Pay me enough and I'll make you a doctor.

Can you say McMed School?
    And yet Indian doctors are in demand worldwide and Indian hospitals are practically hotels. Having seen it on television I know it to be true.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 12:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At Utah State they used to do this hazing ****. It ended when the vets came back from WW2. One ex-Ranger was told to wear the beanie and recite the pledge or whatever and told the seniors to **** themselves. A bunch of seniors jumped him and he beat the **** out of them. End of hazing.

So, train hard and **** 'em up (you might see if any other n00bs aren't pansies in order to change the system of abuse).
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 12:34pm

Style: HungGar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Patfromlogan has caught the correct. Perhaps you can create your own clients as well.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 12:51pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man do you even want to be a doctor? Be a lawyer, it is like being a doctor in terms of pay and such but you don't have to put the things you cut out of people back in.

Smile Sam/WCL, et al. It is your turn today.

Please don't sue me for mocking you.
    :XXhippylo
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 5:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only thing I can say is this:
    FIGHT BACK!!
    If you don't do that, you will regret it. If you get overwhelmed by numbers, give it your best shot. Chances are, they will leave you alone after you show that you have some spine.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 5:14pm

Style: Goju Kai Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Be a lawyer, it is like being a doctor in terms of pay and such but you don't have to put the things you cut out of people back in.
    OR you could be both, so you could run your own medical center, and defend yourself when/id you get sued for malpractice :P

First off, I reckon your cousin is fucking with you. I'm not saying she lying, but chances are, shes exaggerating. That said, you should exploit the fact that "if you're a guy you'll have some problems there" and go tranny. Make use of their sexism.

If youre not up for that, I reckon liken it to what I've read on prison survival: "If you're scared, you can't show it because people will walk all over you. On the other hand, acting like a tough guy in a place filled with violent criminals is just stupid. People are looking for an excuse to **** you up; don't give them one." Maybe not so extreme, but you get the gist right?

And here I was thinkin Indians were a peaceful bunch who solved their problems through dancing :P (kidding)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 6:26pm

Style: Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the boy in 'history of violence' did an OK job on the bullies: he made ppl laugh at them! (not getting thrown out of college)

but hey, if you wanna break some skulls, go ahead (and post a video please)
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast