Sponsored Links Spacer Image

**** you math class

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 8:21am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it was invented by the Greeks then it isn't suitable for use in a Japanese MA cirriculum, as Asian Things Are Superior (TM).

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 8:25am

Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
    If it was invented by the Greeks then it isn't suitable for use in a Japanese MA cirriculum, as Asian Things Are Superior (TM).

Actuallt, though it was "invented" by the Spartans, the traditon found its way to the far east where, under the name "the Snake flciks its tongue", it found a home in ancient chinese MA.
    Know, as well all know, the japanese are not know for their inventing, but for their improving on an exsiting product so, when the "snake flicks its tongue" arrived in Nippon, the japanese naturally add their own twist to the technique, naming it the "Dragons Mouth Strike".
    So...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 8:42am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kankudai
    The worst part is he has only been training for 15 years. when I have been training for 20 years. I know that is not a big diffrence but he is driving me nuts.

???

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...829#post643829

Why are you training in this place? You think the instructor is an ass, the students are cult freaks, and that the general level of technique on display is atrocious?

I suspect you have a bee in your bonnet because the instructor isn't giving you the respect that you feel you deserve, due to your advanced rank, and you're desperate to put him in his place but you lack the ability or means to do this.

Playground politics.

10th level Superlesson Grandmaster

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 9:15am

Style: Currently Inactive

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I disagree, the best time to attack him with your genitalia is during the opening meditations session whie he's sitting their on his knees.
    Who, for Pete’s sake! Is opposing science? In fact, we want MORE science by CRITICALLY ANALIZING the evidence-Connie Morris, Kansas State BOE (bolding and underlining part of original quote, red is my emphasis)

As long as you try to treat your subjective experiences as if they were objective experiences, you will continue to be confounded by people who disagree with you.-some guy on an internet messageboard

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 9:16am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PO9
    I disagree, the best time to attack him with your genitalia is during the opening meditations session whie he's sitting their on his knees.

Better yet, the kneeling bow phase, easier access.

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 9:19am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    True story:

When I was a teenager and playing soccer in Portugal, we had gone away to play some exhibition games and in the dorm that night it was decided that a certain someone that snored too loudly would get his !
    Well, as this person snored, someone, who shall remain nameless, went up to him and smacked him in the face with his penis.
    Well, snoreman woke up in flash but everyone pretend to sleep.
    Next day he asked who had been walking around and hit him with a flashlight.

The penis smacker was from then on know as " Flashlight".

Modesty forbids more.

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 9:31am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ newbie.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    True story:

When I was a teenager and playing soccer in Portugal, we had gone away to play some exhibition games and in the dorm that night it was decided that a certain someone that snored too loudly would get his !
    Well, as this person snored, someone, who shall remain nameless, went up to him and smacked him in the face with his penis.

And people wonder why I hate soccer, even though I am brazilian. It leads to gayness, I say. To gayness!

Incidentally, the thread starter should a) beat the crap out of the other guy during sparring, and b) start teaching out of his own garage.
    That civilisation may not sink,
    Its great battle lost,
    Quiet the dog, tether the pony
    To a distant post;
    Our master Caesar is in the tent
    Where the maps are spread,
    His eyes fixed upon nothing,
    A hand under his head.

- W.B. Yeats

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 9:36am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    True story:

So should I go ahead and change your screen name now?

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 9:37am

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ON a more serious note, kankudai:

This sounds like the perfect time to look for some boxing and/or judo, or whatever. You are limited by your location to the one shitty Shotokan school, but I bet you can find a boxing/wrestling/judo club somewhere. It might be fun to give something else a shot. Otherwise, you are gonna have to put up with Sensei Dumbass's ego forever.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 9:49am

Style: Yudo, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    gong sau ! gong sau !
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast