Page 1 of 8 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 4:52am

Style: Shotokan, BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

How do I tell the Sensei he is an Idiot ?

Well I just moved to a small town so my wife can be closer to her family. I found a Shotokan Dojo here that is ran by a Nidan I myself am a Sandan. I dont have problem with this.But when I signed up for the class I showed him my Sandan certifications from two organizations. One is JKA and the other is from the USANKF. He told me he does not recognize either certificate and told me he would only recognize me as a Shodan. Being the way I am. I didnt care that much at the time I just want to train. And he told me he is affiliated with the SKA. So ok whatever So Im in the Dojo training with him and his students and they are so cult like its making me sick. there Kihon is horrible and there Kata is rushed and for Kumite they cant fight for s#!^. The majority of the time when a student asks a question it seems like he pulling answers and philosphys out of his ass.Or he will ask a question and if I answer it he tells me Im wrong and then later on says well thats a small part of it but Im looking for a diffrent answer. He is constantly on my ass about my technique making me look like an ass to the rest of the class. I feel like if I was his Sensei I would demote him because he does not even look like a new Shodan. and everything he says is conflicting to what I know in my gut is right. The worst part is he has only been training for 15 years. when I have been training for 20 years. I know that is not a big diffrence but he is driving me nuts. If I could afford it I would open my own Dojo up here. But I cant. So how do I tell him he is an idiot without loosing a place to train? :ohyeah:

**** you math class

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 5:03am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the middile of class, run up, pull your pants down, and smack him with your penis.

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 5:19am

Style: Kickboxing/Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep, thats the only one way to deal with someone like this.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 5:26am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the best time to tell a guy in your position (actually more experienced) he sucks is on sparring day.

What are you still doing there if it sucks that much?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 6:00am

Style: Goju Kai Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Given hes moved to a small town, i guess its the only place? I dunno, but I know that in the end, its his dojo and he can do/teach what he wants, despite how right you are. If he doesnt suit you, just walk. Or be better than everyone, I'm sure someone will meet the challenge ;p

In any case, it does sound rather suss, the whole thing. But, if youre too impetous to just put up:

In the middile of class, run up, pull your pants down, and smack him with your penis.
    Works fine as well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 6:33am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It might be the only place to train, but if it's as bad as he described, he'd probably be better off practicing in his garage or back yard.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 6:45am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you're the best karate practitioner in this small town, why don't you start a class ?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 6:54am

Style: Enshin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Visit his house while he sleeps, and take a mate with you. Then place your hairy balls on his face and get your friend to take pictures. Then print out MANY copies of the incriminating photo and pin them up around the dojo.
    Last edited by Wataru Akiyama; 11/10/2005 6:57am at .

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 7:30am

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you have a garage? Some of the best dojo's start in someone's garage with a 5.00 - 10.00 donation/mat fee. If you are good, and you get a few students, others will come. Eventually it could become a profitable buisness if you wanted it too. But the dojo is where you make it (and someplace that doesn't have mirrors, i hate training with mirrors around. )

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    11/10/2005 8:04am

Join us... or die
     Style: Canadian Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN

An ancient tradition that started with the Spartans and perfected by the Macedonians.
    It seems the be making a cumback.
Page 1 of 8 1 2345 ... LastLast