Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2003 4:00pm

Style: MMA, BJJ, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That pic doesnt give justice to how much makeup she had on in person. Their site is so funny, I recommend the gallery. I like where it says traditional korean training and it has the pots of sand just like in Enter the Dragon. Wheres bruce lee when you need him? Seriously, this place makes me want to start my own Mcdojo, that lady has $$$. I wanted to post one of their young champions, perhaps meditating after practicing his crane kick.

Posted On:
    4/10/2003 4:05pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im thinking dude im in high school, I hate reading anything besides Penthouse forum.
    Hahahahahaha

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2003 2:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I guess I cant post pics, but it was this dude meditating on a post. So on their site gallery under beach party near the bottom their he is. haha

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    4/11/2003 2:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im thinking dude im in high school, I hate reading anything besides Penthouse forum.
    Do I have to rattle off all the books I've read in the past year to prove how smart and educated and super-deep I am?

No? Well I will anyway.

Crime and Punishment
    War and Peace
    Thus Spoke Zarathustra
    On Writing
    Angry White Pyjamas
    Adventures in the Screen Trade
    Filmmaking: Shot by Shot

As you can see by the fact that I read instruction manuals and books by foreign authors with long, unpronouncable names, I am clearly a genius and should be treated accordingly. And we all know what that means *points downward*

They don't call it the Nazi PARTY for nothing!

Edited by - boyd on April 11 2003 14:40:28
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    4/11/2003 2:42pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also of note: While that is, without a doubt, the most fantastical bullshido factory I have been fortunate enough to bear witness to, I must confess that one machine they imported from Korea looks really damn cool. Anyone ever use one of those things?

Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    4/11/2003 2:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, Arnold is a TKD bb!!

Edited by - brandeissansoo on April 11 2003 14:50:06

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2003 3:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow Boyd seems like you have a lot of time on your hands :). Theres so many things I want to say about your made up correlation, but since Im a newbie and I dont want to push it. A long time ago I learned that being smart does mean something, however no girl is going to know what you're pointing down at if you dont put the book down go and chase some tail. Thanks for the comments about the story, there was more but I my fingers got tired. That machine does look cool, but I bet it sucks to find someone to fix it.

Fig Newtons are fruit and cake, suckah.

Posted On:
    4/11/2003 3:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Buffalo Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh sweet baby jesus! She sells music she made herself and people have Gi's that match their belt color, it's like the warrior M&M's or something... god it's amazing what BS people buy into.

"But some apes they gotta go, so we kill the ones we don't know" - 'Ape shall never kill Ape' by The Vandals
    Apu: "Oh! You have just been Apu'd!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2003 3:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember the school bragging about him visiting, that was back when he filmed part of Terminator 2 near my old home town. He went around promoting fitness to schools and stuff. They gave him an honorary BB, I think it has his name on it or something. Who knows who else theyve gotten to *twighlight zone music*.

Posted On:
    4/11/2003 3:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It just keeps getting better and better

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast