Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2003 3:20pm

Style: MMA, BJJ, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im going to make this as short as possible because I hate typing.
    I really have to take my hat off to this lady who started this school. At the time I was still living in the California Bay Area and my kung fu instuctor stopped teaching (another story) so I went searching. I found a TKD school in the phone book (yeah I know) and decided to check it out. I came down for a trial class and they told me to come early for a brief orientation. The building was HUGE, they had everything, bags, weights, weapons and a huge pro shop in the front reception area with freaking coloring books made for kids about the school. I noticed a large selection of books written by the founder Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim about KI and peace, meditation and all that. I met the assoc. instuctor and he started to tell me
    about the master how she is from Korea and her uncle was a monk and how he taught her all this secret crap. At this point I stopped listening and just nodded.

He took me into the main training hall and saw a huge gong and shrine on this stage that was a little above the training floor.
    Im like WTF they have plays or something. We start stretching
    and an older looking guy comes in wanting a lesson so he stretches with us. The guys starts saying that hes a BB in TKD and just wants to get in shape again. The instructor says that maybe the guy wont get accepted in because his "cup is too full". The guys is like
    I just want to train. The instructor informs him that his head might be clouded from taking TKD somewhere else and maybe he wont accept the teachings, now Im getting scared. But he says maybe the guy will get in because the grandmaster has to interview him and see if he's ready. The class starts to fill in and theres is a lot of people in there. There was even a bunch of handicap people practicing, Im like thats cool, it makes them feel good, whatever. All of a sudden the gong goes off and everyone bows to the floor, I mean all the way with the heads on the ground. Being the rebel teen I was I wasnt going to bow down to someone I dont know, so I just go on my knees. The gong sounded because the grandmaster lady was entering the building. She comes on stage and starts talking about her going on a business trip and she wants to wish everyone well in training blah blah. Then she says something and people in one voice say something back. She leaves some guy says something and everyone gets up. Im like what the hell was that to the intructor. He tells me how the GM has a bunch of businesses semi related to the school and how shes an inspiration of success. How she and started her own school calling it Jung SuWon and so on. I asked about sparring he said they do in higher belts but its point sparring and how Jung SuWon is about peace. Right then I wanted to call my Dad to pick me up. So he takes me and the older guy to the side and shows us the stance and reverse punches, typical TKD stuff. The whole class is practicing punches and with all of them there, it looked like that scene in Enter the Dragon where theres like 100 doing the same thing. I was thinking maybe I should have checked that ladies hand for a claw or something. Anyway lesson over they intructor tell me about all the KI classes and books that are HIGHLY recommended written by the GM. Im thinking dude im in high school, I hate reading anything besides Penthouse forum.
    He tells me to make an appointment with the GM for an interview to see if I can get in, I say Ill think about it.So my Dad picks me up and asks how it went. I tell him it sucked and he tells me he thought so and I should take jujitsu or judo. Good ol Dad I should have listen all those years ago. So a week later Im watching the news, guess who I see. You got it my frieds at the Jung Suwon. The news explained how the GM lady owns a bunch of shady businesses and how she lets people live in some of her homes if they give her their utmost devotion and of course donations. It also talked about the members cult like following and attitudes. Oh yeah and all the required reading they had to do in order to find favor with the master. After that I was a little scared about them bugging me but they never did. Maybe my cup was too full, who knows. Anyway I think I covered most of it, hope you didnt get bored.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2003 3:21pm

Style: MMA, BJJ, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh yeah heres their site www.jsw.com.

Posted On:
    4/10/2003 3:26pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "how he taught her all this secret crap"
    lol

LOL! claw!!
    cup was full? bullshit?
    bowing with your face on the ground?
    even more fucking bullshit......

The devil comes disguised as a beautiful woman. I'm disgusted.

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
    "Just one more........rep!!! ARGH!!!" *Collapses*

To cultivate your chi force make sure to water it twice weekly.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2003 3:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wow, a TKD cult
    I'm always wary of schools that try to teach spiritual doctrine to you as well as train

Now doesn't that make you feel better?

Posted On:
    4/10/2003 3:37pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    she's the devil, look at all the eye shadow

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.
    The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed later.
    "Just one more........rep!!! ARGH!!!" *Collapses*

To cultivate your chi force make sure to water it twice weekly.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2003 3:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yea, looks like her features are just painted onto an empty face. A demon in disguise indeed.
    Nevertheless I have dealt with succubi before and hoped to god I would never have to do so again.
    I guess it's time to take out the old exorcism tongs...

Now doesn't that make you feel better?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2003 3:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim is no Grandmaster. She wasn't even around in the old days. She just 'popped' out of nowhere.

Lots of 'crazies' out there claiming to train from some monk or at a 'hidden' place. Amazing how many people believe in those things.

R. McLain

Day Tripper/Dream Weaver

Posted On:
    4/10/2003 3:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Shorei-ryu & Kumdo & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ahhhh...congratulations. You have been had by one of the best. You should feel honored. I have heard a lot about her. Nothing good. I will say this. I have read her book 7 steps to inner power. It was an interesting book, mostly because it was more self help than martial arts.

Jeremy M. Talbott
    http://www.koreanma.homestead.com/index.html
    http://www.martialscience.homestead.com/home.html
    Jeremy M. Talbott

Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    "Bullshido isn't just a place to hang out when you're browsing the net. We really are trying to accomplish something fucking extraordinary here that nobody's ever had the balls to do before."
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Murray
    "Which is better, to learn the truth, or to enjoy the illusion of being right when you are not?"
    Quote Originally Posted by hangooknamja88 View Post
    My definition of Ki is our energy. it's rather hard to explain it in words. It's not some mystical type of energy like white people...

SUPPORT BULLSHIDO!

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    4/10/2003 3:58pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually she have kind of face that a sluts have. Look at how her lip is and how her eyes is looking a you. That face make me want to throw up.

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    4/10/2003 3:58pm

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually she have kind of face that a sluts have. Look at how her lip is and how her eyes is looking a you. That face make me want to throw up.

Just throw rock at it and it will go away.

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast