Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/06/2005 3:51pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper
    My initial sweep is unique in that never before have I found so LITTLE actual information on anyone I've looked into. With the exception of various message boards and his own website, Mr. Prescott only turns up here:
    Has anyone contacted Patterson and asked him the question. Personally, I don't consider Patterson to be a threat for kicking a Girl Scout's ass ... but that's just me and is in no way disputing his lineage.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2005 4:13pm

Style: non-aliveness BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From Patterson's site:

Those that I know, or have met, personally have been highlighted in green. I can recommend these individuals with complete confidence, having seen their skills firsthand. The others have been listed in yellow. These are people who have contacted me with their information, but are not known by me personally. You will have to validate their abilities yourself.
    =================================================

Mr Presott's info is listed in yellow.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/06/2005 5:58pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lama_xy
    From Patterson's site:

Those that I know, or have met, personally have been highlighted in green. I can recommend these individuals with complete confidence, having seen their skills firsthand. The others have been listed in yellow. These are people who have contacted me with their information, but are not known by me personally. You will have to validate their abilities yourself.
    =================================================

Mr Presott's info is listed in yellow.
    Well ... that answers the question and begs another. Maybe Patterson will provide someone with the information Ian submitted for his review.

Strange that Ian doesn't have his lineage up for all to see. Particularly odd given that he doesn't fight as his lineage would be the only thing he has to stand on ... skill by inference rather than personal demonstration.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2005 6:04pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

kind of, sort of accepted a challenge

Looks like Shen Lung Yi is scared. He did almost accept a quasi challenge on Kim's board.
    http://www.private-services.com/cgi-...icID=582.topic
    They like Ashida's board because they feel safe in their comfort zone.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    11/06/2005 7:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is obviously bent on the make money on unsuspecting people who know nothing about TCMA in his area as well as entice people into his video learning.

I bet he went out and bought a huge crapload of the material that is offered by different people, then took it home and copied it. He then refilmed it with him just moving along with the moves, not knowing what he is doing.

A teacher who has nothing to hide would be here and post up.

JFS did.

Others have done the same.

Silence in this aspect seems to point to his being a total armchair master of the rewind button.

Ian, there are now more people involved. We have asked you to come out and answer that which has been posed to you.

Looking forward to your answers.

Sardonic or Sarcastic?

Posted On:
    11/06/2005 7:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Filipino Kun Tao, Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Prescott advertises in the Electric City (local Weekender Magazine). The editor is a friend of a friend. If he's full of bullshido, I'll let that editor know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    I would so do Buttsecks.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/06/2005 9:05pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger
    Mr. Prescott advertises in the Electric City (local Weekender Magazine). The editor is a friend of a friend. If he's full of bullshido, I'll let that editor know.
    Cool connection ... Dude, just don't have your avatar as the letterhead ... okay?

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/06/2005 9:07pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    Looking forward to your answers.
    Seems this shitrat is hunkered down to weather the storm. What a wanker :protest:

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 12:29am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger
    Well that will be an avenue for the article when it's released.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    11/07/2005 4:09pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As further evidence of this gentleman's possible Bullshido, I posted this in Ninja thread before seeing that the discussion had been moved here.

For your enrichment, gentlemen:

Quote Originally Posted by ShenLungYi
    Ninja as a term loosely translates to "stealer-in" or "one of stealth" simialr to a term I have seen used several times in chinese "nien jih suu" which does translate loosely to the same thing. Any martial artist could have historically or even in the present act as an assassin. It is in terms of the culture that the lables came from. Anyone from any martial artsit could have been a "stealer-in" or "person of stealth". This is again true for today. Does Ninjutsu exist as it did in feudal Japan? Of course not.
    Sir, do you speak Japanese or Mandarin? These are the two languages you seem to reference here. Based on your statements, I would conclude that you do not have any real knowledge of these languages, and thus, cast doubt on the veracity of any other claims you may make.

Ninja does not mean "stealer-in" or "one of stealth". It has nothing to do with those terms.

忍 is the character pronounced nin. It means "perseverance". It is a composite character. The first sub-character is 刀, meaning blade. The second is 心, meaning heart or spirit. Thus, the character can be seen as a blade pressing down on the heart. To deal with such matters, requires "perseverence".

者 means "One who"

Thus, a 忍者 is "One Who Perseveres".

I have seen the definition you subscribe to...in the Nicholas Linnear books, which are great reads, but offer little in the way of actual knowledge. I also have never heard this term you use "nien jih suu". Could you type up the Chinese characters for it. That would make analysis a lot easier.

Until you show me otherwise, I am forced to conclude you have no clue what you are talking about.

Thank you.

I have friends in Scranton who I haven't visited for quite a while. I would like to see them soon. If necessary, I would be willing to stop by this gentleman's school for further investigation.
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 34567 89101117 ... LastLast