Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 4:48pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Screwed it up the first time and sent him a link to his own webpage ... been one of "those" kind of days. Here's the follow on ... hope he isn't too confused.

Subject: My Apologies
    Date: 11/04/2005 4:46:41 PM Eastern Standard Time
    Reply To:
    To: shifu@shenlungyi.com

Hello Sifu Ian:

Your name and organization have become a thread topic on the Bullshido Forum. Here is the link: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=28753

If you would be so kind as to come onto the forum and address the issues being raise it would be deeply appreciated.

Sincerely,

John

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 4:50pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    He will not be answering but hiding.
    Well then ... someone reasonably impartial needs to call him up and ask the questions.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 4:52pm

Style: DZR JJ, Judo, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    Subject: My Apologies
    Date: 11/04/2005 4:46:41 PM Eastern Standard Time
    Reply To:
    To: shifu@shenlungyi.com

Hello Sifu Ian:

Your name and organization have become a thread topic on the Bullshido Forum. Here is the link: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=28753

If you would be so kind as to come onto the forum and address the issues being raise it would be deeply appreciated.

Sincerely,

John
    P.S.: Shitrat.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 5:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im all ears for this story. If it ever appears. Until then from what I know of him, he is full of crap, and his website is an insult to anyone with half a brain.

Hard to hear the truth and Im not the only one pointing at his instant status of teaching certain arts.

Love them emails of him on bended knee seeking instruction. Love how he stole the literal web pages of Sifu Wai Lun Choi.

Wish I had kept those videos but at the time they were up I had a shitty old puter that blew. Now I have the 5 gig nasty puter of death.

They were silly with him showing form that was obviously learned from a book.

For the record: He can prove that he inherited his title from anyone I will kow tow to him, that is after he proves he has skill and can best me in a tui shou match or traditional gong sau.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 6:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ToofLess
    P.S.: Shitrat.
    Dude ... come on now ... Ronin MOD is going to kick off on us if we come across like a lynch mob. :XXhesitan

Ian gets a fair shake ... just like anyone else here ... except me. I got fucking reamed with a microscope up my ass to see what I had been eating for the last few weeks. I was persecuted, hunted ... hunted I tell you ... but I digress. This isn't about me, it's all about Ian.

So ... the Email went out as posted and now ... *twiddles thumbs mindlessly* ... I guess we just wait and for how long is the question.

Is a week sufficient time to resond to a simple Email? Even if he just writes back "Eat **** and die." is a week enough time to get it together?

Of course, when I was being grilled ... publicly ... I responded immediately ... but I am The Beast and Ian doesn't claim Beasthood ... I don't think. RIGHT, this isn't about me, it's about Ian.

We wait a week and then what? I can only thumb twiddle so much and then Evil thoughts of death and destruction start to creep in ... I like fun stuff. :XXhesitan

What's the game plan for this investigation? :deadhorse

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 6:37pm

Style: Xingyi, Hapkido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    N00b posting what migt be useless information.

He calls his school Shen Lung. Shen Lung is the "style" of xingyi that Hsu Hong Chi taught in Taiwan. There are only a few of his top students in America, Mike Patterson, Vince Black, John Price, James McNeil, Mike Bingo and Dale Shigenaga (maybe one or two others at most). If his xingyi is Shen Lung, he should be a student of one of those guys. That might be a place to look.

Also AFAIK, Shen Lung never included any other neija than xingyi.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 6:39pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by landshark
    N00b posting what migt be useless information.

He calls his school Shen Lung. Shen Lung is the "style" of xingyi that Hsu Hong Chi taught in Taiwan. There are only a few of his top students in America, Mike Patterson, Vince Black, John Price, James McNeil, Mike Bingo and Dale Shigenaga (maybe one or two others at most). If his xingyi is Shen Lung, he should be a student of one of those guys. That might be a place to look.

Also AFAIK, Shen Lung never included any other neija than xingyi.
    Cool ... let the HUNT ... er ... investigation begin.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 6:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I bet he got it from all the Mike Patterson vids he had and then later sold on Ebay.

He has no connection to Hsu Zong Qi and his Xing Yi.

My good friend Bill has been exposed to it and when he saw the shitty little clips that he posted a while back he was laughed at by him and others.

The wait will be long and he will not do anything.

Coward.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 6:46pm

Style: DZR JJ, Judo, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    Dude ... come on now ... Ronin MOD is going to kick off on us if we come across like a lynch mob. :XXhesitan

Ian gets a fair shake ... just like anyone else here ... except me. I got fucking reamed with a microscope up my ass to see what I had been eating for the last few weeks. I was persecuted, hunted ... hunted I tell you ... but I digress. This isn't about me, it's all about Ian.
    Sorry. You're right. I was out of line. Newbie mistake. It's just my new favorite word now. Although "scumpig" is in the running...

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 6:56pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ToofLess
    Sorry. You're right. I was out of line. Newbie mistake. It's just my new favorite word now. Although "scumpig" is in the running...
    Understood ... you know, you might want to work with some other frequently used terms like "fukwit" ... "dickweed" ... "shit4brains" ... "fuktard" ... "pus ball" ...
    "douche bag" ... "turdslurper" ... "dingle berry muncher" ... "ass wipe" ... "used ass wipe" ... "cum guzzler" ... "jizgobblin" ... and "spoog glugger."

As with anything ... it is of critical importance to have a sound foundation.

Okay, Email out to Vince Black as noted below. Vince use to reply to my Emails ... years ago. We'll see.

Subject: Dr. Vince Black
    Date: 11/04/2005 6:49:03 PM Eastern Standard Time
    Reply To:
    To: natsta2@earthlink.net

Hello Dr. Black:

Would you be so kind as to take a quick look at the link provided and tell me whether or not Sifu Ian is legitimate within your Hsing I lineage? Take care, John

http://www.shenlungyi.com/
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast