Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    4/17/2009 3:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it actually was an article I wrote a few years ago.

all Ian does is threaten to sue people in court over the truth.

He is a sad person.

Posted On:
    4/20/2009 3:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ian,

I have emailed edgar ramirez asking if you had contacted him to ask for internet instruction and mentoring.

Funny that Khan Foxx didnt seem to think he was email mentoring you or teaching you in the least.

I wonder what Edgar will say.

I also like how you claim to be a Sun jia taijiquan teacher when you emailed Shifu Foxx.

One of the rarest of all the Taiji systems out there and you happen to be one? Where did you learn this system? Who was your Shifu, and when did you get certified to teach it.

There is no denying you claimed this, though on your website you fail to mention the Wing Chun, as well as Sun Taijiquan teacher status.....

I thought you were going to sue me, and all others on the site?

Ian?
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 4/20/2009 3:19pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/20/2009 6:37pm

Style: Ha Say Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by silat_bagus View Post
    Everyone also has to keep in mind that Kerry Joy Strayer is prescribed Zoloft as well as a couple of other psychiatric medications that I cannot remember the names of. She has not taken this medication in months, which has allowed her to become extremely unbalanced.

This is all getting a bit tedious. The Pennsylavania Department of Public Welfare, Which "Glenavy" works for is being notified of this forum and the posting. The IP addresses will be found out and we will see who is who. It is funny how tax payer dollars, and I do pay taxes, are being used during work time for posting on this site. Keep in mind and activity done on any company time using a company computer makes that activity property of the said company or organization. Thus your employer, being the department of Public Welfare, will find all of this quite interesting I am
    sure.

So, whether you Are Kerry Joy Strayer or this still unknown Glenavy (Keep in mind no one really knows who this person is or what the true agenda here is..... but I know I do. If it is not Kerry Joy Strayer then it is on of her friends, of which she has very few.... not hard to figure out, especially with the IP addresses.) Certifications were posted which were taken from my private and personal belongings..... a criminal offense. Only Kerry Joy Strayer had that access and knew where they were as they had been put away for my own safe keeping. So it is obvious that Kerry Joy Strayer with criminal intent did remove my property from my place of residence, as she does not own a scanner or printer. So the proof is on this public web forum that a crime, even if it is only a misdemeanor, was committed. The Pennsylvania state police are being contacted tomorrow, my day off from work, and a complaint filed for criminal Charges to be filed against Kerry Joy Strayer. Again I say, the proof is on this website. Anyone that helped with this crime is an accessory to the aforementioned criminal activity.

And of course there is the Libel, Slander, and defamation of Character that is going to be addressed as well. One of my Masonic Brethern is a Lawyer.

How do you think your Employer, which is the Pennsylvania Department of public welfare will react to that Glenavy and Kerry Joy Strayer?

And of course I will be laughed at and called names for posting this, but enough is enough..... research the laws for the common wealth of Pennsylvania, Glenavy and Kerry Joy Strayer. How will your employer react when you have been implicated in an actual crime? Are you still laughing???

Is that deranged enough for you?
    What a joke. I'm laughing.

Posted On:
    4/21/2009 7:51am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ian,

I received an email from Edgar Ramirez, and he states that you contacted him over 5 years ago and acted like you were going to go over and met and train with him, but you never did.

He also mentioned that you had purchased videos from someone in Singapore.

More video training and less actual training in person.

it seems you have dug yourself a nice little hole.

You are a fraud, sir.

Posted On:
    4/25/2009 8:30am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by silat_bagus View Post
    You have to be able to prove that I am running a business. Right now I am not running a business. I do have plans to open another school this year, but that won't be till later on. Right now I am not running a school, so all of your allegations are unfounded, Glenavy (Kerry).

Ian,

It seems you cannot do anything that resembles honesty.

You claimed to not be running a business, so then why did I get a copy of your recent business card with your new website address on it?

That seems to imply you are running a business.

would it not?

Pulling mount since '09

Posted On:
    4/25/2009 5:06pm

Style: jits da variedade brasile

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL, his business card AND the new website has absolutely no physical school address location on any page, that's a major red flag right there. Also, Celestial Immortal sounds kinda fruity.

Posted On:
    4/26/2009 7:07am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He seems to think that he can say one thing and mean another and its kosher.

He has mislead people all over the world that he is something that he is not.

Bought certs from one of the worlds biggest fakes. Does not deny it and then says he will sue me and anyone else for slander.

But Ian, let me ask you this. If you do not have a business how can you sue for losses due to slander and libel?

You cannot have one without the other.

Pulling mount since '09

Posted On:
    4/26/2009 9:16am

Style: jits da variedade brasile

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think you need a business to prove defamation of character.

That said, everything that's been said here about his credentials is true, AFAIK. If we think about it, suing someone would involve dragging his credentials through the mud, AND exposing not only him but Ashida Kim and the other Buy-a-Belt places for the frauds they are. He's still got a significant chance of losing anyway, so the risk is very great for potentially very little if any benefit. Thus it doesn't surprise me in the he's just a big talker, possibly sending one or two threatening notices whipped up from some fly-by-night personal lawyer software, or something stolen and modified from a Google search.

Posted On:
    4/30/2009 1:29pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ian,

Do you have an answer to all the lies about being mentored via email though the people you named claimed you are not?

You still going to sue?

You are nothing but a fraudulent mouthboxer.

pitiful.

you make the real teachers who train with people look bad.

I have written to the local authorities and included all contact information for yourself.

That business you are not running might be looked at very soon.

Posted On:
    4/30/2009 2:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

a copy of the letter I sent to PA authorities

Dale Dugas
    PO Box 35
    Quincy, MA
    02171-0001
    617-595-8097
    info@coilingdragon.com

May 1, 2009

Bureau of Operations & Revenue
    Tax and Enforcement Office
    The City of Harrisburg
    Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. City Government Center
    10 North Second Street, Suite 305
    Harrisburg, PA 17101

To Whom It May Concern:
    I am writing to you in order to inform you that a local Martial Arts business might be operating in your area without the proper licensing or liability insurance.
    It has come to my attention through a website I frequent that one Ian Prescott might be teaching martial arts without the proper licensure in Millersburg, PA. He has a website listed at http://www.celestialimmortal.com
    Mr. Prescott claimed on the frequented website that he was not running a martial arts teaching business. Yet someone from the local area sent me a business card with Ian Prescottís name and contact number that are listed on Mr. Prescottís website http://www.celestialimmortal.com please find attached a copy of said business card.
    I wanted to make sure that this person is not operating without the proper licensing and tax identification numbers. There is no business address listed on his website, there is only this:
    Millersburg, PA
    (717) 582-6386
    I thank you for your time and hope this individual is not breaking any laws.

Sincerely,

Dale Dugas
    PO Box 35
    Quincy, MA
    02171-0001
    617-595-8097