Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 2:33pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    Do you think he believes you are someone else, or that the two of you really dated in the past? The consequences of him believing the former are... vast.
    Thanks for the laugh!
    I was just trying to figure out how to post a picture of my girls when I found your post...
    He can believe what he wishes.
    When you get to see a picture of my girls, you will see why I'm so protective and wanted to check him out.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 3:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenavy View Post
    My youngest daughter will be attending her first Judo class next week. I'll post pictures if they allow me to take any.

Thanks Joe.
    Be sure to write a review in the school section. An example here's one of the schools I reviewed: Universal Kempo Karate Schools Association (UKKSA) - No BS Martial Arts

And with pictures I wouldn't identify my own kids, just to be safe. If people are a tad crazed it's best to keep distance.

That said, here's my daughter teaching ceramics - both my kids did years of martial arts; she got a black belt in a good Okinawan style karate and now does Jiu Jitsu. Her karate training gave her a real sense of body space and helped her grow (her college admission essay on learning to spar was real good) and it did work against a creep who attacked her in a park.

One of the instructors taught that everyone, young, old, fit and unfit benefited from training martial arts - so you should join your children! And don't worry about keeping up; any good school will tell you to train smart and not go too fast. Noobs are supposed to look bad, it's only embarrassing after years of training and you have a couple belts under you. Then you're supposed to look good and then you get embarrassed plenty.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 4/15/2009 3:51pm at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 4:07pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Liu He Ba Fa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My advice is to Cease and Desist from this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Glenavy View Post
    Thanks for the laugh!
    I was just trying to figure out how to post a picture of my girls when I found your post...
    He can believe what he wishes.
    When you get to see a picture of my girls, you will see why I'm so protective and wanted to check him out.
    Everyone also has to keep in mind that Kerry Joy Strayer is prescribed Zoloft as well as a couple of other psychiatric medications that I cannot remember the names of. She has not taken this medication in months, which has allowed her to become extremely unbalanced.

This is all getting a bit tedious. The Pennsylavania Department of Public Welfare, Which "Glenavy" works for is being notified of this forum and the posting. The IP addresses will be found out and we will see who is who. It is funny how tax payer dollars, and I do pay taxes, are being used during work time for posting on this site. Keep in mind and activity done on any company time using a company computer makes that activity property of the said company or organization. Thus your employer, being the department of Public Welfare, will find all of this quite interesting I am
    sure.

So, whether you Are Kerry Joy Strayer or this still unknown Glenavy (Keep in mind no one really knows who this person is or what the true agenda here is..... but I know I do. If it is not Kerry Joy Strayer then it is on of her friends, of which she has very few.... not hard to figure out, especially with the IP addresses.) Certifications were posted which were taken from my private and personal belongings..... a criminal offense. Only Kerry Joy Strayer had that access and knew where they were as they had been put away for my own safe keeping. So it is obvious that Kerry Joy Strayer with criminal intent did remove my property from my place of residence, as she does not own a scanner or printer. So the proof is on this public web forum that a crime, even if it is only a misdemeanor, was committed. The Pennsylvania state police are being contacted tomorrow, my day off from work, and a complaint filed for criminal Charges to be filed against Kerry Joy Strayer. Again I say, the proof is on this website. Anyone that helped with this crime is an accessory to the aforementioned criminal activity.

And of course there is the Libel, Slander, and defamation of Character that is going to be addressed as well. One of my Masonic Brethern is a Lawyer.

How do you think your Employer, which is the Pennsylvania Department of public welfare will react to that Glenavy and Kerry Joy Strayer?

And of course I will be laughed at and called names for posting this, but enough is enough..... research the laws for the common wealth of Pennsylvania, Glenavy and Kerry Joy Strayer. How will your employer react when you have been implicated in an actual crime? Are you still laughing???

Is that deranged enough for you?
    Last edited by silat_bagus; 4/15/2009 4:44pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 4:28pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Liu He Ba Fa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This next post is for everyone involved in this thread. Keep in mind that the activities on this forum are going to be turned over to the Pennsylvania State Police to see if any crimes were committed. Internet Crime is also a federal offense for which the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Homeland Security have jurisdiction over.
    What follows is not a joke, nor should it be taken lightly.

This is your CEASE-AND-DESIST Notice:
    Refrain from all acts of abusive behavior, intimidation, projection of blame, stalking, cyberstalking and cyberbullying (including defamation of character and remarks of a sexual nature), all acts that cause humiliation, hostile actions for pursuing your vendettas against me, harassment both psychological and physical and any acts of malicious intent to cause psychological or physical harm, or face criminal charges. If I receive any future correspondence, communications or interactions with you which confirm that you have engaged in any of the above behaviors or actions, I shall take further action against you and other individuals assisting you in these acts.

Ian Alexander Prescott

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 4:45pm

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by silat_bagus View Post
    This next post is for everyone involved in this thread. Keep in mind that the activities on this forum are going to be turned over to the Pennsylvania State Police to see if any crimes were committed. Internet Crime is also a federal offense for which the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Homeland Security have jurisdiction over.
    What follows is not a joke, nor should it be taken lightly.

This is your CEASE-AND-DESIST Notice:
    Refrain from all acts of abusive behavior, intimidation, projection of blame, stalking, cyberstalking and cyberbullying (including defamation of character and remarks of a sexual nature), all acts that cause humiliation, hostile actions for pursuing your vendettas against me, harassment both psychological and physical and any acts of malicious intent to cause psychological or physical harm, or face criminal charges. If I receive any future correspondence, communications or interactions with you which confirm that you have engaged in any of the above behaviors or actions, I shall take further action against you and other individuals assisting you in these acts.

Ian Alexander Prescott
    Wait a minute... i seem to remember...

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas Article on Ian Prescott
    Plus, Prescott sent the author of this article an email the other day threatening to sue me and my accomplices.

Here is what Prescott emailed to me:

Dr. Mr Dugas,

I would like to inform you that all of your entires and those of your accomplices on the Bullshido. Net website have been turned over to my Lawyer. I would also like to inform you that all of your past correspondances with me have been turned over as well.

At this point you are facing a possible lawsuit for Slander, Libel, as well as Defamation of Character. If you continue in this direction, I will have NO choice but to push forth with an official lawsuit against you and your accomplices at Bullshido.net.

Have a nice day,

Ian Prescott

I reprinted his email verbatim as it was sent to me.
    So, Ian, how did that threat work out for you the last time?

http://www.bullshido.net/viewarticle.php?articleid=367

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 5:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ian,

Stop sending all these threatening messages that you are going to sue anyone.

No matter the outcome, you purchased bogus certs from a bogus martial arts teacher and advertised on his site of being able to teach multiple arts and realistic combat skills.

So rather than step up and be a man you do the old Brian Gray act, and go around screaming you are going to sue everyone.

Go ahead.

All this and more will come out in court and you will be known on public record as being a fraud just like Brian Gray.

Posting up threats is childish.

Man up and sue me if you want to. The only one going to be hurt is you as the truth will come out.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 4/15/2009 5:28pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 9:00pm

Style: JKD, BJJ, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr. Prescott,
    Didn't mostly everybody on this website decide that they weren't fond of you or our certs some time ago? What the hell would the point of Glenavy (psycho ex-girlfriend or not) trying to discredit you be? It's like preaching to the choir.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 11:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was I posting to crazy people???????

Cats wigged out on catnip???

or what?????
    Last edited by patfromlogan; 4/15/2009 11:24pm at .
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/17/2009 1:35pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since you are trying to threaten people, this is now merged with the MABS thread. People need to see your reaction in the main thread.

Merged with newbietown thread:
    Stupid questions about specific MA school...
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/17/2009 4:00pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/17/2009 3:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by silat_bagus View Post
    Everyone also has to keep in mind that Kerry Joy Strayer is prescribed Zoloft as well as a couple of other psychiatric medications that I cannot remember the names of. She has not taken this medication in months, which has allowed her to become extremely unbalanced.

How do you think your Employer, which is the Pennsylvania Department of public welfare will react to that Glenavy and Kerry Joy Strayer?

And of course I will be laughed at and called names for posting this, but enough is enough..... research the laws for the common wealth of Pennsylvania, Glenavy and Kerry Joy Strayer. How will your employer react when you have been implicated in an actual crime? Are you still laughing???

Is that deranged enough for you?
    This certainly reads like the writing of a very deranged person to me.

Thanks very much for doing the hard work, Dale Dugas. If you haven't already you might want to talk to the Bullshido Encyclopedia people, I'm fairly certain that the work you've put into investigating this unpleasant fellow would make for a very good article. (see Bullshidoka)