Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    4/12/2009 6:37am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by silat_bagus View Post
    The Shen Lung Yi School was sold to one of my Students when I moved from the Scranton area to where I move now. Kim, or whatever his name may truly be, has been asked to take down the link countless times and has not taken it down. Another reason I do not use the Shen Lung Yi name.

What's wrong with Reiki???

What does wicca have to do with martial arts and how is that pertinent to what I do in Martial Arts?

Who have I studied with in LHBF?
    I have personally studied with Paul Dillon and am still in contact with him and still go to Seminars with him. Thus I have a choice, Zhang San Feng Fest or travel out to train with Paul.

I have in the past, but not currently, received mentoring through e-mail and such from Khan Foxx as well as Edgar Ramirez in the Phillipines. I still have many files, pictures, videos and such on my computer that I received from both. Including Khan Foxx's Kung fu of Liu He Ba Fa chuan.

Have studied with Darren Jarvis who claims lineage to Shifu Liu Xiao Ling.

Went to a Wai Lun Choi seminar before he retired from teaching and learned his version of the 12 Animal forms. I have actually combined the Choi and dillon animal forms, since they are different from one another. Thus my animal forms are different than both, but it not the movements that are important, only the use of 6 harmonies and 8 methods.

and last but not least studied with Fnu Nyoto who moved to the united states from Indonesia, he claimed to have studied with Connie Coelho, which I could not verify but it was obvious he did know Liu He Ba Fa. It is from him that I learned much about the internal processes of LHBF, cleaned up the main form, learned the 8 palms that were locked within lHBF, as well as worked on 5 elemental fists, and learned the LHBF Dragon Straight sword.

Hope that helps.....

Ian Prescott
    Ian,

I recently recieved an email from Khan Fox in response to my writing to him an asking him about you.

He was very candid and sent me all the emails you had sent him.

You claim much, but his email mentoring was not really as you claim it to be. How can you really learn from emails and photos? You seem to think you can.

Edgar Ramirez was mentioned a lot in those emails and Khan was very honest about his assessment of Edgars skills.

Why not admit that you are not really a teacher of these methods you claim but merely a student?
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 4/12/2009 6:43am at .

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    4/12/2009 8:24am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

looking at ians websites using the wayback search engine

Brothers and sisters,

It seems Ian cannot stop pretending to be a real teacher and threatening to sue people hereon the board. In response to this rather cowardly behavaior, I have brought out some more proof that Ian has been practicing Bullshido for a few years.

Here is one of his first websites which is listed ast mew-hing.com

http://web.archive.org/web/200411200....mew-hing.com/

take a look at what Ian was saying on his website back in 2004.

Welcome to the Official site for the Spirit Dragon Mind Fist School. We are NOT affiliated at this time with any other association. We are currently in the process of
    forming an umbrella organization to include Bak Fu Pai, Bak Mei, 108 Dragon Palms, 18 Daoist Palms, Wing Chun, Xing Yi Quan, and Tai Chi Quan. Of course we don't teach all of these arts but we are offering fellowship and a non political atmosphere to those who do. Keep checking for updates and progress

Gung Fu is truly hard work. There are NO shortcuts. The only way to become an expert
    at martial arts is to practice practice practice.

Beware those who would make you a
    master overnight! Be wary of those who promise you immortality through video. If something sounds to good to be true, then it probably is!!!

We now are offering on-line kung fu training. This is certainly going to be the best online training you have seen. We have traditional authentic forms including unarmed and
    weapons, powerful meditations, self defense techniques, and much much more. We offer testing with all of our home study kung fu video training and online training. You
    have seen the rest, now experience the best in online training.

http://web.archive.org/web/200412231..._learning.html

It seems Ian was trying to cash in on the distance learning thing he had learned from Ashida Kim. This was 5 years ago and he was claiming he could teach you Wing Chun, Xingiquan, and Qi gong.

Funny he does not advertise these arts any longer but seems to have learned enough of Liu He Ba Fa to fool unsuspecting people.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 10:11am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought this should be made more public... I will follow with my response.

04-12-2009 01:58 PM
    [B]silat_bagus[/"]No BS Martial Arts - View Profile: silat_bagus@@AMEPARAM@@View Profile: silat_bagus</title>@@AMEPARAM@@silat_bagus

HERE'S THE THING..... you don't think that in five years I could learn Liu He Ba Fa? Foundation methods.... 1 year.... animals..... 1 year...... long form 2 years...... sword 1 year.... and I am still in contact with certain instructors that I train with. Started wing chun when I was 11. Xing yi when I was 15. Tai ji when I was 18, while cross training in other arts. Keep in mind that I will be 36 this month. Now that I have a training focus on Liu He ba fa which is the art I focus solely on, you think I could not learn it? How many arts have you studied? I know Bagua was not your first. Fraud I am not. I know what I know.

And your friend Glenavy, is nothing but an ex-girlfriend of mine..... notice when I called her out all the posts stopped? Notice that there was only a certain time perios that they were posted? She has no daughters, only an agenda and an axe to grind. Come on.... wake up and smell the coffee.... all is not as it always seems to be..... ironic is it not?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 10:20am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How amusing you are, little man, how amusing. You didn't call anyone out, you attacked people with your threats and petty behavior. You made no effort to address my first post on the newbie thread in a professional, respectful manner. You provided no real proof that you are qualified to teach. I had valid, honest questions (addressed to a public forum asking for their public knowledge of you and your skills). Instead of being helpful, you let your temper get the best of you, which proves you are not a man of self control or honor or a business man addressing a potential client. A man of all your claimed training should have self control and more respect for a naive beginner in martial arts.

All my posts stopped because my family and I went out of State to attend Revival with our founding Church in North Carolina. But before doing so, I was watching as things played out, very amused at your actions, temper and how YOU facilitated the truth coming to light. As soon as someone mentioned Judo would be a better choice, I was no longer interested in you or your fake qualifications. The people that helped me on this forum were honest, upfront and very helpful. Way more than we can say for you.

Nice try on defaming others, when all you accomplished was to prove everything that came out about you and your training is based on truth. Honestly man, you could win an award on the Jerry Springer show. Stop blaming others for the fall back created by your actions and your deceptive behavior. Go crawl back under the rock which hence you came from. My questions were sincere.

Remeber my first post? Go back and read...I decided not to post again because my questions had been answered. You are not qualified to teach my daughters and I learned Judo is a better choice. Because of your actions and disrespectful behavior, no one here or at other venues in Central PA is interested in hiring you as an instructor. Job well done!!!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 10:38am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by joecos View Post
    Here is a list of the Judo clubs in PA. If self defense is your primary reason for enrolling your girls in a martial art, find one near you and give it a try. It's generally inexpensive and widely available.

PA JUDO CLUBS
    My youngest daughter will be attending her first Judo class next week. I'll post pictures if they allow me to take any.

Thanks Joe.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 10:41am

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And your friend Glenavy, is nothing but an ex-girlfriend of mine
    Glenavy, care to address this directly. If this is false, he is truly deranged.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 11:14am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel View Post
    Glenavy, care to address this directly. If this is false, he is truly deranged.
    I'd be happy to.
    I am not nor have I ever been an ex-girlfriend, do not have an axe to grind...

I was referred by a co-worker. I am truly naive about martial arts and was just looking for information. Once I found out what he is, I didn't want to give him the time of day. He's an angry, deranged individual.... which can be proven by private emails he sent to several of us.

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 12:35pm

Style: Judo+soon 2b bjj,boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenavy View Post
    I'd be happy to.
    I am not nor have I ever been an ex-girlfriend, do not have an axe to grind...

I was referred by a co-worker. I am truly naive about martial arts and was just looking for information. Once I found out what he is, I didn't want to give him the time of day. He's an angry, deranged individual.... which can be proven by private emails he sent to several of us.

Would you be willing to post the emails he sent you?

It could help to establish how deranged he is, and will help to work in your defense.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 1:49pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenOfAnger View Post
    Would you be willing to post the emails he sent you?

It could help to establish how deranged he is, and will help to work in your defense.
    I may. Am I on the defensive or need to be? He's already confirmed how deranged and delusional he is. I don't think he needs any help. But will discuss with other individuals about posting private emails on a public forum. One person already had to send him a Cease and Desist letter because of his harassment. I'll think about it, promise.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    4/15/2009 2:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you think he believes you are someone else, or that the two of you really dated in the past? The consequences of him believing the former are... vast.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!