Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/10/2009 2:26pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Liu He Ba Fa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh wait..... maybe my being a Freemason also has something to do with my martial arts....... lol

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/10/2009 2:32pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe99 View Post
    Actually, I have read all the posts.

As someone who studies with Mr. Prescott, albeit I started pretty recently, he seems to be very honest and upfront with all of us about everything.

I have a couple of Mike Patterson's tapes, and they do not look like the information that Mr. Prescott is teaching.

Mr. Prescott actually does not care what anybody here does or says at this point. Says he chooses to focus energy on spirituality and martial arts not "school yard squabbles."

Here is the funny part, none of you have ever met, nor trained with this guy, so you really don't know him, nor what he teaches. It's all hear say.

---Alex
    Let me guess you have 20 years in Martial ARts and he is the best you have ever encountered right.

Hearsay?

Uhmm no.

The style of Xingyi is misspelled. That is not hearsay. He acknowledges the certificates, that is not hearsay. His account was taken off ebay and closed. Not hearsay.

The but he is a good guy is not a valid defense to any allegations.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    4/10/2009 2:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by silat_bagus View Post
    LOL...... I have not Claimed a lineage. LOL LOL LOL..... I only profess to know Liu He Ba Fa and other arts that I have studied in the past. I don't throw names around to try to make myself seem great or important. But here's the funny thing. There are very well known instructors out there who have no cert from anyone and have come under fire for not having pics with their instructors and any documentation from them at all. Yet today they are very respected. So only time will tell.......

I.P.
    But those teachers did not buy fake made up certs from a known fraud.

You do not claim a lineage and no one told you you are ready to teach, yet you claim to be a teacher.

How does that work?

I am certified to teach through my teacher and it took me a period of years.

I like how you claim much through emails.

You are starting to sound like a video trained wannabe master who is grasping at straws.

You want to refute how you cheated people out of their merchandise through ebay?

Remember all that?

You were making copies of peoples material and selling it for profit.

How did that work out for you?

You gleam a lot out of the toshindo material and then sell it.

Is the school in Scranton still there? I would love to see this student of yours.

What is the address?

Im thinking you were teaching out of your garage or apartment.

You were advertising deadly self defense skills and realistic fighting. You probably could not fight your way out of a wet paper bag like Ashida Kim, hence your flocking to him in the first place.

You are again digging your hole deeper and deeper and do not even see it.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 4/10/2009 2:36pm at .

Posted On:
    4/10/2009 2:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh wait..... maybe my being a Freemason also has something to do with my martial arts....... lol

No just means you are one of those people who needs external verification of their existence

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/10/2009 2:34pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL...... I have not Claimed a lineage. LOL LOL LOL..... I only profess to know Liu He Ba Fa and other arts that I have studied in the past. I don't throw names around to try to make myself seem great or important. But here's the funny thing. There are very well known instructors out there who have no cert from anyone and have come under fire for not having pics with their instructors and any documentation from them at all. Yet today they are very respected. So only time will tell.......
    Riiiiiggggghhhhhhtttttttt.........
    No names of course.

Posted On:
    4/10/2009 2:43pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Riiiiiggggghhhhhhtttttttt.........
    No names of course.

Ian you were laughed at for having some of the worst videos ever seen about your Xingiquan when they were posted on KFM years ago.

You tried to contact a friend of mine Buddy Tripp who lives here in MA.

He laughed at you as well.

People told you that the movements were done wrong, as well as the chinese used was wrong.

Do you still want to claim you know Xingiquan?

You did sell a lot of Mike Pattersons tapes on Ebay. Advertised yourself as a Xingiquan teacher on his site. Used the name Shenlungyi which was the name of Hsu Hong Qi's school of Tang Shou Dao.

We assume you learned what you know of Xingiquan from those tapes

You stole a name that had some rep and used it to market yourself falsely.

Most are going to assume you are still doing that.

No phone numbers on your site. Red Flag for most people.

All new agey feel good photos but you take about teaching the deadly real fighting skills. again with the Red Flag

You still want to claim you have any skills that were earned and not stolen from tapes and the internet or emails?
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 4/10/2009 2:45pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/10/2009 2:45pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Steer it any way you want to. You still don't know me. I know who I am and am comfortable with myself. So you guys go ahead spout of your worst on a forum. Guess that's all you have to do and how you validate your existences.

Slainte'

Ian

Posted On:
    4/10/2009 2:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I thought.

I will be watching you sir, and checking with any and all local authorities telling them that you might be teaching without a business license as well as without liability insurance.

Told you this would come back to bite you in the rear.

Enjoy your life, you lying fraud.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/10/2009 2:51pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    As I thought.

I will be watching you sir, and checking with any and all local authorities telling them that you might be teaching without a business license as well as without liability insurance.

Told you this would come back to bite you in the rear.

Enjoy your life, you lying fraud.
    OMG...... I may not be able to get a good nights sleep now....... lol

As I said to you before..... only time will tell, my friend. You are the only one here with a hard on for me......... ever since you were affiliated with Doo Wai....... lol.

Slainte'
    I.P.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/10/2009 2:54pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Steer it any way you want to. You still don't know me. I know who I am and am comfortable with myself. So you guys go ahead spout of your worst on a forum. Guess that's all you have to do and how you validate your existences.

Slainte'

Ian
    Look here we go again. This is a sickness that needs to be excised from CMA. Waaaah I'm on the hot seat duck and cover duck and cover. Name what you got, good or bad, people can respect you for who you are. Lineage is an issue because, you just tried to establish one.

I have personally studied with Paul Dillon and am still in contact with him and still go to Seminars with him. Thus I have a choice, Zhang San Feng Fest or travel out to train with Paul.

I have in the past, but not currently, received mentoring through e-mail and such from Khan Foxx as well as Edgar Ramirez in the Phillipines. I still have many files, pictures, videos and such on my computer that I received from both. Including Khan Foxx's Kung fu of Liu He Ba Fa chuan.

Have studied with Darren Jarvis who claims lineage to Shifu Liu Xiao Ling.

Went to a Wai Lun Choi seminar before he retired from teaching and learned his version of the 12 Animal forms. I have actually combined the Choi and dillon animal forms, since they are different from one another. Thus my animal forms are different than both, but it not the movements that are important, only the use of 6 harmonies and 8 methods.

and last but not least studied with Fnu Nyoto who moved to the united states from Indonesia, he claimed to have studied with Connie Coelho, which I could not verify but it was obvious he did know Liu He Ba Fa. It is from him that I learned much about the internal processes of LHBF, cleaned up the main form, learned the 8 palms that were locked within lHBF, as well as worked on 5 elemental fists, and learned the LHBF Dragon Straight sword.
    Don't try semantics games. Naming all of the people and claiming them as teachers and helpers is establishing lineage. This is you trying to establish credibility.

Well forums gout your ebay account shut down, forums got your ass to sell your school, forums kept a guy from taking his daughters to your school.

Good enough for me.
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172324252627 28293031 ... LastLast