218358 Bullies, 6860 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 251 to 260 of 316
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162223242526 27282930 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. silat_bagus is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14

    Posted On:
    4/10/2009 1:09pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Liu He Ba Fa

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See, I come on here and people try to refute who I am. It's quite ironic.....lol. I get asked to post, so I post, and people have a problem believing it's me.....lol.

    yes I am Ian Prescott. I think the posts here are quite humorous because no one posting here has ever met me or had any kind of sparring with me. lol. But, alas, people are going to believe what they want.

    Yes I do study Hua Yu Liu he ba fa. have been for about six years. It's funny how some people, Dale for instance, beleives that no one can learn a martial art.... lol. These days I only focus on LHBF just as dale only focuses on Bagua.

    I am not looking for a negative experience here..... just a friendly meet. Nothing more. There of course people on here that thrive on the drama and the negativity, but then that only shows their unbalanced nature..... not that I am perfect.... far from it. But then again, I do try to improve a little bit everyday.

    Ian Alexander Prescott
  2. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,608

    Posted On:
    4/10/2009 1:21pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh really? Thank you. I thought he already had an account here?

    Okay whatever. Thanks Dale.

    OH BTW silat whatever uhhmmm going to meet you doesn't negate that FACT you have certification from a Ninja in Chinese Martial Arts.

    If you don't understand the problem then, defending yourself is going to be a chore.
  3. silat_bagus is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14

    Posted On:
    4/10/2009 1:45pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Liu He Ba Fa

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post

    OH BTW silat whatever uhhmmm going to meet you doesn't negate that FACT you have certification from a Ninja in Chinese Martial Arts.

    If you don't understand the problem then, defending yourself is going to be a chore.
    Like I said that cert only proves that I was once a part of a network that I am NO LONGER a part of.

    Ian Prescott
  4. Mor Sao is offline
    Mor Sao's Avatar

    Nothing for Show, All for use

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    1,455

    Posted On:
    4/10/2009 1:46pm

    Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     Dale Dugas Herbs: The Best Chinese Herbs & The Best Jow for the Best Price! Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ian,

    It is really simple.

    Who have you trained with in Liu He Ba Fa?

    Who certified you to teach?

    Where do you teach?

    You made mention of having students and teaching military personnel and then claimed you do not have a school.

    Your mixed up posts here make many wonder.

    Why did you buy those certs from Ashida Kim?

    If you are no longer associated with him, then why is your name number one on his links to schools that teach his made up drek?







  5. Mor Sao is offline
    Mor Sao's Avatar

    Nothing for Show, All for use

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    1,455

    Posted On:
    4/10/2009 1:49pm

    Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     Dale Dugas Herbs: The Best Chinese Herbs & The Best Jow for the Best Price! Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by silat_bagus View Post
    Like I said that cert only proves that I was once a part of a network that I am NO LONGER a part of.

    Ian Prescott
    No longer part of but still advertised as being in it.

    Why not get your name removed and have that stigma removed?

    really, you bought these certs in things you have no real knowledge of.

    one would destroy them if you really were no longer part of a totally made up fraudulent system of martial arts.

    You claim to be a teacher in Liu He Ba Fa which is a very rare martial arts. hard to track down your teachers. Good job with that.

    You claim to be teacher in:

    Hsing Yi Chuan
    Wing Chun
    Dragon Baguazhang
    Liu He Ba Fa

    Are you saying that all these are bogus?

    If you are then you a liar.

    You still claiming to be a reiki master? I found proof on a reiki website that you were calling yourself one. Why are you not working that instead of working in a warehouse during the day.

    You make mention of teaching martial arts on your myspace page, yet claim in the newbie town thread that you do not have a school but will be opening one up soon.

    Do you have a business license?

    You need one or you are stealing money from the state and government.

    How about all that wiccan stuff, claiming to be a priest and all that? You make no mention of all the stuff on your myspace.

    Looking at all the material you posted on the net over the years many are assuming you lie, cheat about your martial arts background.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 4/10/2009 1:59pm at .







  6. silat_bagus is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14

    Posted On:
    4/10/2009 2:10pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Liu He Ba Fa

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    No longer part of but still advertised as being in it.

    Why not get your name removed and have that stigma removed?

    really, you bought these certs in things you have no real knowledge of.

    one would destroy them if you really were no longer part of a totally made up fraudulent system of martial arts.

    You still claiming to be a reiki master?

    How about all that wiccan stuff, claiming to be a priest and all that?

    looking at all the material you posted on the net over the years many are assuming you are messed up.
    The Shen Lung Yi School was sold to one of my Students when I moved from the Scranton area to where I move now. Kim, or whatever his name may truly be, has been asked to take down the link countless times and has not taken it down. Another reason I do not use the Shen Lung Yi name.

    What's wrong with Reiki???

    What does wicca have to do with martial arts and how is that pertinent to what I do in Martial Arts?

    Who have I studied with in LHBF?
    I have personally studied with Paul Dillon and am still in contact with him and still go to Seminars with him. Thus I have a choice, Zhang San Feng Fest or travel out to train with Paul.

    I have in the past, but not currently, received mentoring through e-mail and such from Khan Foxx as well as Edgar Ramirez in the Phillipines. I still have many files, pictures, videos and such on my computer that I received from both. Including Khan Foxx's Kung fu of Liu He Ba Fa chuan.

    Have studied with Darren Jarvis who claims lineage to Shifu Liu Xiao Ling.

    Went to a Wai Lun Choi seminar before he retired from teaching and learned his version of the 12 Animal forms. I have actually combined the Choi and dillon animal forms, since they are different from one another. Thus my animal forms are different than both, but it not the movements that are important, only the use of 6 harmonies and 8 methods.

    and last but not least studied with Fnu Nyoto who moved to the united states from Indonesia, he claimed to have studied with Connie Coelho, which I could not verify but it was obvious he did know Liu He Ba Fa. It is from him that I learned much about the internal processes of LHBF, cleaned up the main form, learned the 8 palms that were locked within lHBF, as well as worked on 5 elemental fists, and learned the LHBF Dragon Straight sword.

    Hope that helps.....

    Ian Prescott
    Last edited by silat_bagus; 4/10/2009 2:13pm at .
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,608

    Posted On:
    4/10/2009 2:12pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by silat_bagus View Post
    Like I said that cert only proves that I was once a part of a network that I am NO LONGER a part of.

    Ian Prescott
    No, it proves that you are willing to do anything to make yourself look legit. I mean at least a Hall of Fame cert would spell the Province style correctly.
  8. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,608

    Posted On:
    4/10/2009 2:16pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by silat_bagus View Post
    The Shen Lung Yi School was sold to one of my Students when I moved from the Scranton area to where I move now. Kim, or whatever his name may truly be, has been asked to take down the link countless times and has not taken it down. Another reason I do not use the Shen Lung Yi name.

    What's wrong with Reiki???

    What does wicca have to do with martial arts and how is that pertinent to what I do in Martial Arts?

    Who have I studied with in LHBF?
    I have personally studied with Paul Dillon and am still in contact with him and still go to Seminars with him. Thus I have a choice, Zhang San Feng Fest or travel out to train with Paul.

    I have in the past, but not currently, received mentoring through e-mail and such from Khan Foxx as well as Edgar Ramirez in the Phillipines. I still have many files, pictures, videos and such on my computer that I received from both. Including Khan Foxx's Kung fu of Liu He Ba Fa chuan.

    Have studied with Darren Jarvis who claims lineage to Shifu Liu Xiao Ling.

    Went to a Wai Lun Choi seminar before he retired from teaching and learned his version of the 12 Animal forms. I have actually combined the Choi and dillon animal forms, since they are different from one another. Thus my animal forms are different than both, but it not the movements that are important, only the use of 6 harmonies and 8 methods.

    and last but not least studied with Fnu Nyoto who moved to the united states from Indonesia, he claimed to have studied with Connie Coelho, which I could not verify but it was obvious he did know Liu He Ba Fa. It is from him that I learned much about the internal processes of LHBF, cleaned up the main form, learned the 8 palms that were locked within lHBF, as well as worked on 5 elemental fists, and learned the LHBF Dragon Straight sword.

    Hope that helps.....

    Ian Prescott
    Oh yes, yes it does. I will now list Dale as my teacher because, we have discussed things over E-mail.

    Rivington is currently giving a very good lecture on Tai Chi so, I will now claim his lineage.

    Jack Rusher has been giving very good discussion on Tui Shou, I will now claim that as my style.

    Yrkoon9 has a very helpful training log on BJJ I am now under his lineage.

    Please.

    Funny how none of this is anywhere on your Myspace or your Website.
  9. silat_bagus is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14

    Posted On:
    4/10/2009 2:24pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Liu He Ba Fa

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Oh yes, yes it does. I will now list Dale as my teacher because, we have discussed things over E-mail.

    Rivington is currently giving a very good lecture on Tai Chi so, I will now claim his lineage.

    Jack Rusher has been giving very good discussion on Tui Shou, I will now claim that as my style.

    Yrkoon9 has a very helpful training log on BJJ I am now under his lineage.

    Please.

    Funny how none of this is anywhere on your Myspace or your Website.
    LOL...... I have not Claimed a lineage. LOL LOL LOL..... I only profess to know Liu He Ba Fa and other arts that I have studied in the past. I don't throw names around to try to make myself seem great or important. But here's the funny thing. There are very well known instructors out there who have no cert from anyone and have come under fire for not having pics with their instructors and any documentation from them at all. Yet today they are very respected. So only time will tell.......

    I.P.
  10. Mor Sao is offline
    Mor Sao's Avatar

    Nothing for Show, All for use

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    1,455

    Posted On:
    4/10/2009 2:25pm

    Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     Dale Dugas Herbs: The Best Chinese Herbs & The Best Jow for the Best Price! Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so you sold your fraudulent school to a student, rather than stop teaching the bogus things you made up?

    I do not understand.

    Why would you sell something that means nothing to someone for money.

    You seem to be digging yourself into a deeper hole.

    I too have been in contact with Khan Fox.

    I just emailed to ask him about you.

    I will share his response with the readers here.

    Reiki is more hocus pocus than anything.

    Taking some weekend courses and again paying money so that people can call themselves masters is ludicrous.

    Do you still call youself a reiki master?

    Why not, you were doing it before?

    Nothing wrong with Wicca but why do you hide what you are?

    Afraid of people finding out you are rather not what you portray yourself to be?

    I look foward to your school opening.

    I will be in contact with all local authorities to make sure you have any and all licenses and insurance to operate said business. Anything else would be fraudulent and unprofessional.

    You can claim much, but have you really trained with all these people in the last few years, or are you lying yet again?

    you seem to have one bad track record.







Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162223242526 27282930 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.