• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152122232425 26272829 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    4/08/2009 9:11pm

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     Dale Dugas Herbs: The Best Chinese Herbs & The Best Jow for the Best Price! Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

This if for Ian, we know he is reading this.

Brothers and sisters,

It seems that Ian has been reading this thread and I heard through my sources that he has made threats to sue all of us.

Let me be very clear Ian.

You are a nothing more than a fraud.

Yep, I said it.

Not only are you a COWARDLY FRAUD, but your rank is also totally FRAUDULENT.

You have been certified by an another well known fraud, one Ashida Kim, a spineless fool who could not fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

This fraud then ranked you in Chinese styles that he has nothing to do with. Yet you took these ranks and marketed yourself as something you are not.

You are not a traditionally trained teacher.

If anything you are a mere intermediate student.

At worst you never trained in any of these arts that you claim teacher/shifu rank in.

One can make some serious allegations that you are nothing more than a video trained counterfeit teacher that has nothing to offer a student seeking out real martial arts.

You want to sue me and others here go ahead.

If you do this you are going to have to hire an attorney here in MA, and have me served. I await your lawsuit.

Why?

Let me explain. When you sue me, in what is called discovery I get to crawl into your past with a microscope.

I will call Ashida Kim/Radford Davis/Christopher Hunter, Whoever his name is to the stand and he will swear on the bible to tell the truth.

After this we will show him the rankings you bought from him. (We know you paid him for these worthless pieces of paper.)

I will call in all the others who you have bought memberships as an associate or beginning student. Do the emails from the Toshindo group ring any bells.

I will contact Ebay and have them bring in your past records to show how many copies of other peoples tapes and material that you sold over the period you were on Ebay before they booted you for violating their operating procedures.

I will get to see anything and everything to do about how you have been doing business over the years.

I really hope you have a business license where you teach. I also hope you have proof of licensure where you taught in the past.

So go ahead.

Let me be very honest.

I think you have no skill, cause if you did, you would have rank from Paul Dillon, or Wai Lun Choi(remember master Chois website and the info you stole from him?) or an another real teacher versus the fraud Ashida Kim who has been shown to sell rank to anyone with money.

I told you before that this would come back to bite you in the rear. It seems you have a very short memory.

I will be at the Zhang San Feng Festival in the first week of June. Unlike you, I am invited to teach workshops there.

If you had any spine or testicular fortitude at all, you could come see me and see if all these arts you claim to teach can help you defeat a lowly Baguazhang teacher.

Remember, you claim teacher/Shifu rank from Ashida Kim in Wing Chun, Dragon Bagua, Liu He Ba Fa, Hsing I Chuan, and Qi Gong as well as Koga Ryu Ninjitsu.

Thats an awful lot of material for someone who is younger than myself and not as well traveled.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 4/08/2009 9:52pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 10:42am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Liu He Ba Fa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well Well Well, looks like you guys have been having fun without me again. Long time no hear from.... lol.

Anyway, it's funny how little any of you truly know about me, as none of you have ever met me in your lives. Also, not one of you have ever trained with me, yet students of mine that have come to train with me from other schools and systems are impressed with my depth of knowledge and skill in what I teach. A few of the students I teach are also military personnel.

Also over the few years since you guys last decided to latch on to me, guess there is nothing better for you to do, I have learned much much more and skills have increased greatly. Dale, do you really think you are the only one that could progress in a martial art? Come on now.... you know better. I remember when you began Jiu Long, good for you, actually proud of you for your advancement in the art. You and I should talk, PM me.

Glennavy,

I do not know you and have never spoken to you on the phone. But I do know Kerry Strayer who only has an axe to grind because I wouldn't continue a relationship with her. I wouldn't be surprised if Glenavy is Kerry Strayer. Wouldn't surprise me at all. It's interesting how someone can hide behind a keyboard and start trouble with others. LOL.

Tell you what, if anyone would like to meet me, please don't hesitate to contact me. If anyone here is local to my area, we can have a friendly meet and greet and compare styles and techniques.

Hope all of you have a great day..

Dale,

Call me

Ian Prescott

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 11:51am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    kerry,

Remember Chris????? Think hard....... Remember the downward spiral she is experiencing??? The Chickens will come home to roost.

Why weren't the Certs posted from Sifu Nyoto for Liu He ba fa?
    Why weren't any certs posted that can't be refuted? The only cert that cannot be refuted that was posted was from 1993 for Hsing i and for Koga Ninjutsu, which I don't teach any more. Where are the others???
    I may have two certs from Kim. That does not give me any right to teach. But my other certifications do. The only thing the Kim certs show, is that I was ONCE a member of a network. Nothing more than that..... and it is a network that I am no longer a part of.

I train only in Liu He ba fa these days, and have been for several years.

To quote Paul Dillon " My instructor (John Li) did not certify people. A certificate is only a piece of paper that proves nothing. Teach what you know and make sure you know what you teach... that will speak for itself."
    That was a response to a question that was asked about why Paul Dillon does not issue certificates.

Can I fight when the need arises? Of course..... do I like to fight..... of course not. People that truly know me know what I can do and know my skills.

Kerry, get over yourself. You are only angry cause I would not put it in your ass.
    Last edited by silat_bagus; 4/09/2009 12:06pm at . Reason: wanted to add content

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 12:46pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by silat_bagus View Post
    kerry,

Remember Chris????? Think hard....... Remember the downward spiral she is experiencing??? The Chickens will come home to roost.

Why weren't the Certs posted from Sifu Nyoto for Liu He ba fa?
    Why weren't any certs posted that can't be refuted? The only cert that cannot be refuted that was posted was from 1993 for Hsing i and for Koga Ninjutsu, which I don't teach any more. Where are the others???
    I may have two certs from Kim. That does not give me any right to teach. But my other certifications do. The only thing the Kim certs show, is that I was ONCE a member of a network. Nothing more than that..... and it is a network that I am no longer a part of.

I train only in Liu He ba fa these days, and have been for several years.

To quote Paul Dillon " My instructor (John Li) did not certify people. A certificate is only a piece of paper that proves nothing. Teach what you know and make sure you know what you teach... that will speak for itself."
    That was a response to a question that was asked about why Paul Dillon does not issue certificates.

Can I fight when the need arises? Of course..... do I like to fight..... of course not. People that truly know me know what I can do and know my skills.

Kerry, get over yourself. You are only angry cause I would not put it in your ass.
    They were right! I don't want you ANYWHERE NEAR my daughters!! You are one sick puppy!

Oh Mr. Prescott,
    How happy we are to find you here today.
    There is very little I want to respond to that would give dignity to your attack and display of bad manners.

But for as far as your statements about suing honest, hardworking people: Lets add several officials to our report to the Better Business Bureau... the State Attorney General's Office for operating a business without a license; the IRS for collecting but not reporting money under your so called business and for not having a valid FIN; the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue for not reporting your State taxes; and, again, the State Attorney General’s Office for the Bureau of Consumer Protection, et. al.

I quote from the Attorney General's website for the Bureau: “Based upon consumer complaints or investigations, the Bureau is authorized to take formal legal action against persons and organizations who engage in unfair and deceptive conduct in the advertisement or sale of goods or services within the Commonwealth.”

I started this thread in an attempt to get opinions from others about your conduct and abilities. (Just as I have inquired with the Better Business Bureau.) Your conduct here today has made several things apparent. You are not an honorable, honest individual and you resort to personal attacks because you have been cornered. Your feelings have been hurt because someone finally caught up with you and made public your deceptive conduct.

In making the world a better place,
    Glenavy

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 1:13pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Show me where I have even stated anywhere that I charge for anything. Please show me. Show me proof of even one financial transaction. Please show me. You cannot report me for an illegal activity if I have not participated in one. You have no proof of anything at all.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 2:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by silat_bagus View Post
    Show me where I have even stated anywhere that I charge for anything. Please show me. Show me proof of even one financial transaction. Please show me. You cannot report me for an illegal activity if I have not participated in one. You have no proof of anything at all.
    "...deceptive conduct in the advertisement or sale of goods or services within the Commonwealth."

Do your research, Mr. Prescott. You are clearly not certified or qualified to teach; therefore, you are displaying deceptive conduct...

You do not own a business license nor have you applied for a business license for the services you advertise.

The IRS and the Department of Revenue will determine if you owe back taxes from unreported "under the table" income from your unsuspecting students. (Who must receive "instruction by appointment only".)

And do your research on the Better Business Bureau. What types of complaints does the BBB handle? Complaints involving marketplace activities -- misleading advertising, improper selling practices, non-delivery of goods or services, misrepresentation...."

Also, consumers have the right to know that you are too cheap to get a business license, you are certainly too cheap to purchase the appropriate liability coverage.

"The work of the Attorney General's Public Protection Division includes guarding Pennsylvanians against telemarketing scams or identity theft, .....protecting consumers from deceptive advertising or other unfair business practices. If the Attorney General has cracked down on home improvement contractors for fraudulent business practices, I'm sure they will be happy to investigate Celestial Immortal Martial Arts. (note: home improvement contractors do not need to operate a business from a physical location...they can do it from the back of their truck and "by appointment only".)

etc, etc, etc...

Do your research.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 3:14pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have to be able to prove that I am running a business. Right now I am not running a business. I do have plans to open another school this year, but that won't be till later on. Right now I am not running a school, so all of your allegations are unfounded, Glenavy (Kerry).

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/10/2009 10:34am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I guess no one is going to take me up on my offer then for a friendly meet and greet to find out exactly what I do know? Within the next few days I will be posting some application videos on Youtube...... to give you an idea..... i'll post the link when I do

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/10/2009 11:28am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you in the right thread?

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    4/10/2009 11:51am

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     Dale Dugas Herbs: The Best Chinese Herbs & The Best Jow for the Best Price! Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This person is claiming to be Ian Prescott in the Newbietown Thread about his bullshido.

If you are Ian Prescott, why do you not create an account that has your name or at least put it in your signature.

If you read the threads, you would see that you have been invited to the Zhang San Feng Festival to see if you have any skills that you claim.

I think we know what will happen if any videos by Ian Prescott are posted.

Doe he not remember the ones he posted on Kung Fu Forum a few years ago.

He was laughed at, seriously mocked. The vids were removed from his website then. I can only imagine what it will look like now.

All manner of things mixed up, and explained as liu he ba fa.

I think this person is not Ian Prescott.

I think Ian is scared to show his face.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 4/10/2009 11:55am at .

Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152122232425 26272829 ... LastLast