Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 12:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And why is that Mr. Prescott still to this day has not even offered one iota of action to coming here and setting the record straight Alex?

Why not ask your new teacher to come out from under the proverbial rock he has placed himself and answer some of the things that were posed to him.

We would love to be proved wrong.

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 2:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, I have read all the posts.

As someone who studies with Mr. Prescott, albeit I started pretty recently, he seems to be very honest and upfront with all of us about everything.

I have a couple of Mike Patterson's tapes, and they do not look like the information that Mr. Prescott is teaching.

Mr. Prescott actually does not care what anybody here does or says at this point. Says he chooses to focus energy on spirituality and martial arts not "school yard squabbles."

Here is the funny part, none of you have ever met, nor trained with this guy, so you really don't know him, nor what he teaches. It's all hear say.

---Alex

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 7:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Honest and upfront about training with one of the biggest MA Frauds to ever walk the earth. Ashida Kim or should I say Christopher Hunter or should I say Radford Davis or... You get the point. Sorry just being associated with AK as well as JL is bad enough.

Honest enough to rip off GM Choi's Water Boxing website and the info it contained for his own profit and then throw his webmaster under the bus for the theft. What a total coward for not taking down what was "taken" from another site that did not belong to him. And the evidence came from GM Choi's student who posts here.

Sprituality? When confronted with his wiccan/pagan beliefs our supposed sifu venomently denied being one. Funny, that after his advertising his being a wiccan/pagan minister on a few wiccan/pagan sites.

Love the claims of super self defense skills that he "claims" to teach and which he posts every where he can advertise and when questioned and accused of being a total wussbag, which is after all only my humble opinion, he has not the sac to come here and even post a rebuttal. That and you, a no nothing newbie, who has no idea about real CMA let alone your own rearend now chirps up to his defense. What a laugh.

Are you one of his lovers that has to defend him as he is, in my opinion, totally incapable?

Ian Prescott, in my opinion, is 100% totally full of crap.

His No show here means he has not even the self respect a normal human being has to come and defend himself. That is writing volumes for all us real humans here.

Anyone else?

Seems we have an Ian Prescott love slave stepping up for the little girl who claims to have fighting skills yet hides behind the skirts of his leather mask wearing kept in a cage gimp students.

Pathetic, is it not?

Alex, give him this message from me and my friends here.

Why not come to a throwdown and impress us with your petigree, Mr. Prescott.

Oh, I forgot your husband does not allow you out of the house much. Must suck to be so cared for by him.

Is it just me or does he not totally suck to have some newbie come to his defense.

Or better yet Alex. Why not invite me, Mr. Mantis and some others from the board to your school where we can have a closed door matching of skills like many of the gracies do so as not to totally embarass the people getting their asses handed to them.

As I have said before. Would love to see these supposed skills that Mr. Prescott claims to have in his physical reportoire.

What say you, and that cowardly wussbag you call a teacher?
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 1/28/2006 7:38pm at .

Posted On:
    1/28/2006 11:06pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dale,

I think I saw someone on another thread say this.......
    You really need some thorazine.......
    You have all of these ideas and fantasies about people cooked up in your head and trying to get you to see otherwise is like talking to a brick wall.

I see you are incapable of an intelligent debate. Shows your maturity, your ego, and lack of I.Q.

You just can't refrain from personal attacks and insults, can you? Maybe you should research Mental Projection and how it causes delusion and psychosis. Ian, was definately right about you.

I can see why he doesn't waste his time here.

Posted On:
    1/29/2006 8:19am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow.

So rather than invite me and others to this supposed Mecca of Neijia and Ninjutsu arts to show us unbelievers you people have anything to teach that has not been obtained from a known fraud or taken from videos of other celebrity masters, you choose to say I should take thorazine? Lame answer little monkey, lame answer.

Rather than stepping up, which so many are always prepared to do here and other sites, you and your supposed teacher hide behind the internet and cower. Again your not impressining anyone with stealing lines from others posts. I bet your nothing but Ian on another computer, showing us that he is totally unstable. If not, then your nothing but the scat eating little monkey you portray yourself to be.

Ian has still not shown he knows anything. If he did, why not come out with another vid clip of his skills like he did on Kung Fu Online or show an impartial group of people that he knows something of these realistic self defense skills that he has used working in the security and bodyguard field. More smoke blowing out of his skinny little ass. In other words, he cannot produce so he hides.

Oh, sorry I should say that Ian has now changed his direction of teaching and calls the material which he claims to teach as Natural Response Training. Sounds like when you have to go to the bathroom or something as debase as that in my opinion. Again all of this and anything I have ever said in the past or emailed to you and/or Ian is only my humble opinion on a skinny little runt who claims much but knows nothing.

Smells like :bssign: . Why ignore my questions? Ahh, you and the "teacher" must be freaking out at the notion of people coming to the school and seeing the real deal, hunh? A no show means no skill. period.

And why the hidden act Alex? You cannot email you from your Bullshido account nor PM you. Why is that? We know why son. Your another coward training at a known cowards school of fake tricks.

Would love to hear your rebuttal to this son. Again invite Ian over if you already havent, and let him answer. He will not as he knows what it will get him. Much laughter and derision at his supposed skills.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 1/29/2006 8:56am at .

Posted On:
    1/29/2006 12:39pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am almost through with my article. I will be giving it to the admins soon.

Until then Wolfe99 enjoy.

Posted On:
    2/08/2006 8:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mantis
    Bullshit. You come on here and make one post:

Why? Why of all threads would you come and post on this one? Know this Prescott guy in some way?

Sorry it's taken me a while to post a reply.

1. Is there some reason other than my initial over-zealous attitude that warrants this response?

2. Why is it so odd that I make my first post to this thread? In your opinion, where should I have made my first post?

3. I have zero knowledge of this guy beyond what is posted here. My post was solely in response to what appeared to be a totally unfair statement. Beyond calling out hypocrisy and unfairness in posted accusations I have no interest in these witch hunts.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/03/2009 3:33pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Stupid questions about specific MA school...

I admit I haven't taken time to surf many threads for information on specific schools or teachers. Not enough hours in a day. Hope everyone can forgive a newbie? This site seems to be more reliable than the yellow pages...

I'd like to find a teacher in Cental Pennsylvania for private lessons for both of my daughters (16 & 17). One of my coworkers recommended I contact "Celestial Immortal Martial Arts". http://www.celestialimmortal.com Has anyone heard of this school? I didn't see contact names on their website or a listing of instructors, but when I called their voice mail said "This is Ian Prescott of Celestial Immortal Martial Arts..." I've found several older posts here about Mr. Prescott. Has anyone recently trained/worked with him? What kind of certifications should I look for before signing up for lessons? Would you recommend him to work with my kids? What should I look out for?

Sorry for several STUPID questions from a newbie...
    Thanks
    Glenavy
    Last edited by Glenavy; 4/03/2009 3:45pm at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    4/03/2009 4:09pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why are you looking for martial arts for your daughters? That might be a good place to start.
    There is no cheating, there is only jiu-jitsu.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/03/2009 4:15pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Celestial Immortal" sounds more like a suicide cult than a martial arts school. For this reason alone, I'd avoid that place.