223758 Bullies, 3649 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 316
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. lama_xy is offline
    lama_xy's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    395

    Posted On:
    11/04/2005 3:21pm


     Style: non-aliveness BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    scroll down toward the end of the page


    http://www.shenlungyi.com/

    We are teaching a workshop at the Campus of Courses that is
    presented by Boscov's in the Steamtown Mall. This is a FREE
    Introductory Liu He Ba Fa workshop that will last for 5 weeks. To
    register please call (570)342-1278
    The class is titled Liu He Ba Fa Kung Fu

    Thursday September 8 - 5:00 - 6:00pm
    Thursday September 15 - 5:00 - 6:00pm
    Thursday September 22 - 5:00 - 6:00 pm
    Thursday September 29 - 5:00 - 6:00 pm
    Thursday October 6 - 5:00 - 6:00pm


    Here are the class schedule

    http://www.shenlungyi.com/classes.html
  2. Ronin is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20,894

    Posted On:
    11/04/2005 3:22pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lama_xy
    scroll down toward the end of the page


    http://www.shenlungyi.com/

    We are teaching a workshop at the Campus of Courses that is
    presented by Boscov's in the Steamtown Mall. This is a FREE
    Introductory Liu He Ba Fa workshop that will last for 5 weeks. To
    register please call (570)342-1278
    The class is titled Liu He Ba Fa Kung Fu

    Thursday September 8 - 5:00 - 6:00pm
    Thursday September 15 - 5:00 - 6:00pm
    Thursday September 22 - 5:00 - 6:00 pm
    Thursday September 29 - 5:00 - 6:00 pm
    Thursday October 6 - 5:00 - 6:00pm


    Here are the class schedule

    http://www.shenlungyi.com/classes.html

    Again, WE is stated.
    Nowhere doe sit say that HE is teaching or instructing.
  3. Mor Sao is offline
    Mor Sao's Avatar

    Nothing for Show, All for use

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    1,598

    Posted On:
    11/04/2005 3:26pm

    supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only we is he being the lone teacher. He claims to teach all these Neijia styles. There are no other teachers ever listed and I have only heard of Ian Prescott, the one who runs the site as well as an Ebay auction site with the same name, teaching.

    Please. Claiming to have all that Neijia. He is a Mckwoon.

    And yes yes, please post those emails.

    This schmuck is total bullshido fodder.







  4. Ronin is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20,894

    Posted On:
    11/04/2005 3:27pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    The only we is he being the lone teacher. He claims to teach all these Neijia styles. There are no other teachers ever listed and I have only heard of Ian Prescott, the one who runs the site as well as an Ebay auction site with the same name, teaching.

    Please. Claiming to have all that Neijia. He is a Mckwoon.

    And yes yes, please post those emails.

    This schmuck is total bullshido fodder.

    If you have info NOT stated on the website, please post it.
    As per the website, there doesn't seem to be any obvious Bullshit.
  5. lama_xy is offline
    lama_xy's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    395

    Posted On:
    11/04/2005 3:27pm


     Style: non-aliveness BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    his title is "shifu"....so unless there is another person there.....I do believe he is the one "teaching" the classes. IMHO, the WE is simply a marketing ploy to make his business seems bigger than it actually is.

    no (verifiable) lineage? a lot of "free" intro classes? hmmm....
  6. Mr. Mantis is offline
    Mr. Mantis's Avatar

    One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    under the sink
    Posts
    6,333

    Posted On:
    11/04/2005 3:28pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    Again, WE is stated.
    Nowhere doe sit say that HE is teaching or instructing.
    Are you postulating that he is not at the head of this association?
  7. lama_xy is offline
    lama_xy's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    chicago
    Posts
    395

    Posted On:
    11/04/2005 3:37pm


     Style: non-aliveness BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i am sure that after reading this email msg, some of you will be saying that...."this proves nothing"

    however, a couple weeks after this email....he added the waterbozing section to his site, copied and pasted the info from my teacher's site, and started offering classes.


    ================================================== =========
    From Ian Prescott Tue Mar 15 17:28:16 2005
    X-Apparently-To: wailunchoi@yahoo.com via 206.190.38.133; Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:28:17 -0800
    Authentication-Results: mta167.mail.scd.yahoo.com from=shenlungyi.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
    X-Originating-IP: [68.142.224.171]
    Return-Path: <admin@shenlungyi.com>
    Received: from 68.142.224.171 (HELO web209.biz.mail.re2.yahoo.com) (68.142.224.171) by mta167.mail.scd.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:28:17 -0800
    Message-ID: <20050316012816.92063.qmail@web209.biz.mail.re2.ya hoo.com>
    Received: from [152.163.100.67] by web209.biz.mail.re2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:28:16 PST
    Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:28:16 -0800 (PST)
    From: "Ian Prescott" <admin@shenlungyi.com> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
    Subject: Liu he ba fa
    To: wailunchoi@yahoo.com
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1125996100-1110936496=:91578"
    Content-Length: 441
    Dear Grand Master Choi,

    I am interested in learning Liu he ba fa and live in Scranton, Pa. I am currently studying Xing yi, ba gua, and Tai chi. Liu he ba fa has fascinated me since I learned about it a couple of years ago.
    I regret that I will not be able to make it for the seminar in April, but I am interested in setting up arrangements for either group or private instruction.

    I thank you for your time.

    All the best,

    Ian
  8. Mor Sao is offline
    Mor Sao's Avatar

    Nothing for Show, All for use

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    1,598

    Posted On:
    11/04/2005 3:44pm

    supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is known to me. Ian recently went to meet up with Paul Dillion in Iowa. Before that he was teaching just Xing Yi Chuan. After going to some seminars, and acquiring of video tapes. Which he sold under the Ebay seller of the same name and address. He began to teach Water Boxing which is another way of saying Liu He Ba Fa which is one hell of a neijia style to start to teach after watching a few vids and getting some sem hours in. I wonder if Dillion knows this zero is an instant Sifu of Water Boxing after returning from the wilds of Iowa. He also totally plagirized almost word for word the liu he ba fa information from Sifu Wai Lun Choi's site. He is a scumpig who deserves to be outed and tarred and feathered as he fraud he is.

    A few years ago Ian had posted these rather silly demo clips of him performing Xing Yi. They were taken down very quickly. My xing yi friends laughed hard enough to excrete a little pee when they saw them. Sorry I dont have them downloaded. He made mention of some master that had died in an auto accident, that tale used to be on the site as well. But the new and improved site has none of that other than he can teach any and all of his curriculum via distance learning.

    Ian seems to have a Green Dragon streak and wanting to collect and teach all these forms and systems that he has not a clue about.

    I want to see all these teachers or him teach anything they claim to have the ability to teach. It obvious he is a video master of nothing but his own drivel.


    For the Public Record: I will take on all of his so-called Teaching staff, or just Ian the stickboy himself. He can teach all these great systems. He should be able to handle one lone man, you think?

    Time for the neijia master to pony up? Or go eat more of Ashida's poop.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 11/04/2005 3:52pm at .







  9. Mor Sao is offline
    Mor Sao's Avatar

    Nothing for Show, All for use

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    1,598

    Posted On:
    11/04/2005 3:51pm

    supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lama_xy
    i am sure that after reading this email msg, some of you will be saying that...."this proves nothing"

    however, a couple weeks after this email....he added the waterbozing section to his site, copied and pasted the info from my teacher's site, and started offering classes.


    ================================================== =========
    From Ian Prescott Tue Mar 15 17:28:16 2005
    X-Apparently-To: wailunchoi@yahoo.com via 206.190.38.133; Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:28:17 -0800
    Authentication-Results: mta167.mail.scd.yahoo.com from=shenlungyi.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
    X-Originating-IP: [68.142.224.171]
    Return-Path: <admin@shenlungyi.com>
    Received: from 68.142.224.171 (HELO web209.biz.mail.re2.yahoo.com) (68.142.224.171) by mta167.mail.scd.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:28:17 -0800
    Message-ID: <20050316012816.92063.qmail@web209.biz.mail.re2.ya hoo.com>
    Received: from [152.163.100.67] by web209.biz.mail.re2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:28:16 PST
    Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:28:16 -0800 (PST)
    From: "Ian Prescott" <admin@shenlungyi.com> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
    Subject: Liu he ba fa
    To: wailunchoi@yahoo.com
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1125996100-1110936496=:91578"
    Content-Length: 441
    Dear Grand Master Choi,

    I am interested in learning Liu he ba fa and live in Scranton, Pa. I am currently studying Xing yi, ba gua, and Tai chi. Liu he ba fa has fascinated me since I learned about it a couple of years ago.
    I regret that I will not be able to make it for the seminar in April, but I am interested in setting up arrangements for either group or private instruction.

    I thank you for your time.

    All the best,

    Ian

    Nice. He seems to be able to learn so fast and be able to teach after very little instruction. Maybe he is channeling the ghost of the Water Boxing master?????

    LMAO.

    Thanks for posting this. It goes to show he is a scum pig who has no honor.







  10. Ronin is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20,894

    Posted On:
    11/04/2005 3:57pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Look, calling someone a fraud is serious.
    And right now, a little more proof would be nice.

    Yes, his site does NOT mention any instructors, but it also doesn't say HE is the instructor.
    Sure he uses the "sifu" title, but does he say sifu of what ?
    No.
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.