Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 1718192026 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/16/2005 8:15pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also ******-ass Ian Prescott never wrote again to the To-Shin Do group after I posted this email here.
    Hello Everyone,

I am a new LDS and have to say that I am happy that I finally made the decision to join. I have been debating this for a few years now.

I am also glad that there are some really knowledgeable people on this forum who truly want to help out those of less experience in this system. I am a long term student of Chinese Internal Martial Arts and there are some similarities in technique, but I will do my best to empty my cup and have a beginners mind.

I was wondering if there were any other LDS's or To Shin Do practitioners in or near Pennsylvania?

All the best,

Ian Prescott
    LDS
    Scranton, Pa
    On his class schedule he says he teaches "Koga Taijutsu" twice a week. He probably teaches what he just learned on To-Shin Do DVDs. Well, he also had Van Donk's Ninjutsu tapes as we all saw when he sold them on Ebay. And all that New Age pop-psychology **** about having no fear is total bullshit. He worships Ashida Kim as his guru and thinks there are deep esoteric hidden meanings in Ashida's lame as **** books.

I was glad to see Dale Dugan calling him a wicca stick-boy. I missed that and it definitely made me laugh.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    12/17/2005 10:51am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuanfa Tom
    I was glad to see Dale Dugan calling him a wicca stick-boy. I missed that and it definitely made me laugh.
    It's Dale DUGAS and Ian is fortunate to not have been so much of a 'tard as to take him on.

Dale could easily smash Ian's pigeon chest encased Heart out through the back of his spindly spine.

I'm hoping that Bullshido peeps in Boston take the time to actually meet with Dale in person. He has a wealth of information - MA skill and a World of practical experience w/in the realm of "in the streets" application. The BEAST

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2005 12:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's Dale DUGAS and Ian is fortunate to not have been so much of a 'tard as to take him on.
    My bad. And as a Chinese martial artist myself I am well aware of Dale's high level of skill and knowledge just from reading his posts. But it does make me laugh when he called Ian Prescott "wicca stick boy" because Ian is exactly the opposite of Dale. Ian learns from a few seminars and DVDs then throws his new age philosophy in and spews the psychobabble of "Enlightened martial arts masters don't need to fight, only insecure men do that".

And from getting my ass kicked more than a few times by my Chinese Sifu I know that while he is very "centered" and wise, he is a bad ass fighter. I also know that when Dale or JFS hits, the person most likely goes down. I'm not nutriding Dale or JFS, just saying they walk the walk and know about the rooftops in Chinatown that go way beyond the tales of the tape.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    12/17/2005 4:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am writing an article that I will post in the article section as well as give permission for any and all to take the info in it and run with it.

Just have so much ammo to load up on the little wiccan stick.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    12/17/2005 10:25pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    I am writing an article that I will post in the article section as well as give permission for any and all to take the info in it and run with it.
    I look forward to the article, Dale. See if you can make one of the Maryland TDs in the next couple of months. I think it would do a World of good for the MD TD Crew to meet you in person. We rock and it's good to put a face with the messenger.

Just have so much ammo to load up on the little wiccan stick.
    I'm thinking ... bad sign ... probably best to toss the Wiccan Stick Boy into a roaring Fire ... just for the sake of bad Ju-Ju ... Full Moon tonight.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    12/17/2005 10:35pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuanfa Tom
    My bad. And as a Chinese martial artist myself I am well aware of Dale's high level of skill and knowledge just from reading his posts. But it does make me laugh when he called Ian Prescott "wicca stick boy" because Ian is exactly the opposite of Dale.
    No harm ... no foul, Tom. I'm just naturally a bit defensive when it comes to one of my Brothers. Some of them, Dale for one, have been around for quite some time and taken a World of **** from forum warriors.

It's a damned shame really. Fucking idiots have entire web pages dedicated to fostering their inane bullshit while those of us who have been around the block more than a few times are shouted down. Pisses me off to no end. Guys like Ian just burn my ass as they provide a measure of credibility to the TCMA - CMA is **** claims.

How the **** can I possibly defend against ongoing crap like what Ian puts out? I post on a couple of forums and that goddamned shitrat uses a global medium which results in all of "us" being smeared with his trash. Touch him and "lawyer-fu" will be the order of the day, if not outright criminal charges being leveled, no doubt. Very frustrating.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2005 10:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YES! Do the article Dale! That New-Age fucking Yani wannabe deserves it. Faggots like him make other people think all "higher" martial artists are like him. His mentor Ashida Kim talks about that sugar coated new-age crap and then calls anyone who disagrees or questions him a "democrap". When Ashida Kim wrote his verbose "Dojo Politics" (after they pulled his website from a cease and desist from Bill Aguier) Fairy ass Ian Prescott said "not only did Ashida explain the truth but there were secret lessons in his message". Ian Prescott is a fraud like everyone in Ashida Kim's circle. He has a link on his site to:
    Komuso Ryu Ninjitsu
    The Komuso School of Koga Ninjutsu
    headed by Sensei Abenozra, who is
    my brother in the Koga Clan.
    Now no offense to the disabled but Sensei Abenozra (T. Broussard) is confined to a wheel chair. I don't know how he teaches Ian "authentic" Koga Ryu (as if it even exists). I am not down on cripples. I am socially crippled myself (more like a functioning autistic).
    But these Ashida Kim "Koga" ninjas are total fakes and new age junkies. They are giving legitimate martial arts a "sensitive" new-age reputation.
    Last edited by Chuanfa Tom; 12/18/2005 3:42pm at .

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 6:34am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

More video masterpieces from Ashida the Poopmonger

Ian is selling more of his Ashida Kim collection to pay his rent in Scanton, PA.

Here are some of the tapes you can buy now for a low, low price.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQ...3aMEFSQ3aMESOI

What a total video master. Watch for these techniques and material to soon be offered on his wicked cool website for distance learning very very soon.

Happy Holidays!

Baji demigod.

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 7:14am

Join us... or die
     Style: Chinese Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Winner
    http://www.shenlungyi.com/gungfu.html

What is Gung Fu?

What the ****?? Sorry, the two words Gung and Fu do NOT mean Energy and Time.
    I have a new thread coming on this very subject in a day or two. Maybe even an article. I haven't decided yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    Gung Fu means " skill acquired through hard practice over time". Many use it as a misnomer for martial arts which is Wu Shu, or Kuo/Guo Shu.
    Yes and no. Language evolves and words have different meanings according to the context. There is a use of the word "gonfu" thought that I think is really pretty foreign to most english speakers. It's not the contemorary use as a synonymn for "CMA" and it also does not literally mena "skill acquired through hard practice over time" although that is close. My problem with that explanation is that it is a bit pat and ends of coming off like an etymylogical expanation of the term instead of an actual definition. I think the subject deserves an essay or at least a thread.

I'm working on it over this weekend.
    Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

Posted On:
    12/22/2005 8:35am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool Omar. I look forward to it. It is hard to translate anything from an Asian language to English as many of the concepts that the characters are telling you do not exist in North American cultures.

I have translated Japanese to non Japanese people and it always loses something as I find some cultural concepts hard to describe.

But back to Ian and his Poop eating Ninja master Ashida......

You too can own the Deadly Grip of The Ninja. Wow! I know what I want for Xmas!