Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/16/2005 6:39pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuanfa Tom
    Ok you can pull it out now Ashida. Ian wants to start taking it up the ass from Hayes.
    I'm holding out until he learns to fly ... then I'm on board. Waiting to clear airport security is just a major pain in my ass. :laughing7

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/16/2005 7:50pm

Style: Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What?

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    couldnt take the truth. got banned from ashidas rather bent forum.

Im going home to cry now, not!
    I read your post Dale,and you got banned for stating an opinion? How sad so because you defended your right to state your opinion in a open debate you got your clock punched hmm.

Well Ian Prescott has taken the big leap. He has enrolled in Stephen K Hayes To-Shin Do DVD course (or LDS Long Distance Learning). Stephen K Hayes is Ashida Kim's arch enemy. So get ready for Ian to become a bonafide ninjer. He has sold his Richard Van Donk tapes and he somehow thinks that To-Shin Do DVD's will be better.

You can't learn martial arts from a DVD. I actually wonder if anyone has ever reached black belt from Van Donk's or Hayes DVD courses? I would imagine it extremely boring to watch the same DVD over and over again for many months at a time. If Ashida finds out about this he will ban Ian from his forum. Ashida HATES Haye's more than anyone (almost killed him with a phoenix-eye death blow to the temple). Ian is an Ashida traitor.

Here is the letter he sent to Haye's To-Shin Do group.

Quote:
    KhensuRa@aol.com (AOL-IP: 216.239.56.131)

Hello Everyone,

I am a new LDS and have to say that I am happy that I finally made the decision to join. I have been debating this for a few years now.

I am also glad that there are some really knowledgeable people on this forum who truly want to help out those of less experience in this system. I am a long term student of Chinese Internal Martial Arts and there are some similarities in technique, but I will do my best to empty my cup and have a beginners mind.

I was wondering if there were any other LDS's or To Shin Do practitioners in or near Pennsylvania?

All the best,

Ian Prescott
    LDS
    Scranton, Pa

Ok you can pull it out now Ashida. Ian wants to start taking it up the ass from Hayes.

Tom,see this is sad so is this the next mastery agenda?I guess claiming mastery from online books,websites, is not enough Why does Ashida put up with it?Hell if you have any pride left in what you were trying to do why would you allow so many people to hang on to your coat tails? Lol, yeah is this the next to shin do master on the block?You know I do not think the people here are the problem it's the fantasy artists that cause problems for everyone esspecially Kim's board. I even stated this on AK's board under the Ak vs BS thread(Mist) it's true some talk ****,claim not only ashida's work but others as you just pointed out(potential future mastery agenda) then when the heat is on go running for protection under that board. :argue: Any body that exploites a correspondance course for thier own personal gain or false claims should be made to pay a penalty in the least.I still say they should ban online learning,books etc...it only creates people with shallow values and poor sence of goals. If you can't sweat it out in a school or gym then why even pretend and what is an art without contact or live training? Online training is gay, and should be dismissed altogether reference material is a different story but even still people will read a word or sets of words throw them together to make it look like they know something.**** any fool can mimic it's not rocket science

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/16/2005 7:54pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant
    **** any fool can mimic it's not rocket science
    And many fools are willing to pay $ to follow the fool that mimics. That's the catch that keeps these kind of things alive.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 6:26am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well Ian Prescott has taken the big leap. He has enrolled in Stephen K Hayes To-Shin Do DVD course (or LDS Long Distance Learning). Stephen K Hayes is Ashida Kim's arch enemy. So get ready for Ian to become a bonafide ninjer. He has sold his Richard Van Donk tapes and he somehow thinks that To-Shin Do DVD's will be better.

You can't learn martial arts from a DVD. I actually wonder if anyone has ever reached black belt from Van Donk's or Hayes DVD courses? I would imagine it extremely boring to watch the same DVD over and over again for many months at a time. If Ashida finds out about this he will ban Ian from his forum. Ashida HATES Haye's more than anyone (almost killed him with a phoenix-eye death blow to the temple). Ian is an Ashida traitor.

Here is the letter he sent to Haye's To-Shin Do group.

This is how Ian does things. He will get material than sell it on his ebay site and then "claim" to teach it.

He is a master of the DVD Ryuha of all.

Too bad he couldnt fight his way out of wet toilet paper.

Man, I was banned from Ashida Poopheads site before an hour was up. Too bad the truth hurts.

Ashida probably asked Ian to do this being that Ian is Ashidas little punk ass bitch. Go get the real material from Hayes and we will then teach it as our own secret squirrel mumbo jumbo.

What a bunch of morons....

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 8:18pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's proof positive that **** Sells ... and caveat emptor applies. Anyone stupid enough to buy the time of day from this ****-squirrel deserves exactly what they get.

Posted On:
    11/18/2005 10:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Funny he seems to have no desire to explain all these rather blatant attempts to fool the public into thinking he is something he is most definitely not, that being a teacher who has any skills whatsoever.

He was here on the 16th and saw the letter he emailed to the To Shin Do group and ran for the hills.

Can we crown him King Shitrat of the Neijia year?

Would love to hear how you explain what has been posed to you Wiccan Stick.

You obviously have not the courage and spine to defend yourself or your rep.

I laugh in your general direction...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2005 10:19pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He was here on the 16th and saw the letter he emailed to the To Shin Do group and ran for the hills.
    This time he can't run and post it on Ashida's board. He will be perma-banned.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2005 9:33am

Style: Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I'LL DO IT!

This time he can't run and post it on Ashida's board. He will be perma-banned.

I will,there is nothing there for me anyhow why not give a true taste of what really goes on.Let's see how the reaction goes to the post on the board, :XXfridge: ...

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    11/19/2005 9:57am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    Monty Python Rules!!! :blob9:

Posted On:
    11/23/2005 9:32am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shen Lung Yi was on this morning to check it out and left.

Too bad he seems to be unwilling to answer the questions put to him.

I think he is stuck in this dreamworld where Ashida Kim is authentic and he is his right hand man.