Posted On:
    11/04/2005 8:34am

Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Chuo Jiao Kung Fu: The Real Deal

http://www.kungfuland.com/vclips/pub/jizi1.mpg
    http://www.kungfuland.com/vclips/pub/jizi2.mpg

I came across these clips on another forum. The files are huge - around 100MB each, but well worth the download. At least for the second one.

Videos seem to be set somewhere in rural China. First one shows the practitioners going through some drills and forms. Second one gets better - they go into some hardcore conditioning and semi-alive drills. That shin kick looks like it could easily destroy well.. a shin, if it connects. They also get a guy to pad up his shin to act as a moving target for targeting practice. It seems pretty awesome. No sparring though but then, there's probably alot more that's not in the clips. Seems to be the real deal to me. Maybe they do their sparring at 3am when no one can see them :lol: but these guys look like they could kick some serious ass.

We need less of the bullshit that's out there, more of such CMA schools.
    Last edited by samadhi_fire; 11/04/2005 8:52am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/16/2006 4:24am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shaolin Wushu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    cool that should be a northern art where legworks are very well developed. Impressive. These skills must have been derived from the ancient northern shaolin jue ming tui (sure-kill/ deadly leg routines).

Not very sure about this routine but if any gud practitioner can verify on it??

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    8/16/2006 7:55am

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I couldn't get the vids to download at all which sucks because I would really like to see them. If someone could get me the characters for Chuo Jiao (I assume it is "___ foot") I could check with my contacts in China and see what they know about it.

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    8/16/2006 7:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I watched the second vid when I got home and had the time to download it. The vid was shot in some village in Dong Ning County in Hebei Province.

I wasn't really that impressed, I've seen stuff like this before and IMO it is nothing more than body conditioning exercises. They choose a technique and practice it against something hard to toughen their bodies.

Breaking the stack of bricks to me was not a big deal. I've seen bricks like those up close and they are not very dense and are actually quite brittle when compared with what is used here. Kicking the sled was actually a little bit better to watch, the sled was listed at weighing 280 kgs. (I think) so that would be about 600 lbs.

Where did you get the name Chuo Jiao? I didn't see anything referencing it when I watched the second vid (I still haven't watched the first).

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    8/17/2006 9:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chuo Jiao = 戳脚 = thrusting foot?

Posted On:
    8/17/2006 9:43am

Style: Mostly drinking. E-chaun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    that was a bad ass clip, too bad I couldn't see it.

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    8/17/2006 10:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I tried to download the first clip and after 90 minutes it had only downloaded 48% so I gave up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2006 10:16am

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those download rates make me think of my 14.4 modem, when i would wait an hour to download commander keen.

Ah, good times.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2006 12:41pm

Style: taido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what is this? the ministry of silly walks?

Posted On:
    8/18/2006 9:00pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you know nothing saku39. Anyways, after watching both videos, i see their kicks as being used to strike an opponent very suddenly with a great burst of power to either break the shins or if kicked a little higher the knees. Their handstrikes also seemed for that purpose. I would imagine them as being confronted by an attacker, and then boom all of a sudden a kick to the shins or hit to the face and you are down.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast