Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 12:15am

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do her a favor and make sure it's not RBSD tripe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 12:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, if she won't cooperate, it's going nowhere. She probably needs therapy more than anything right now.

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 12:27am

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samfoo
    She's taking a self-defense class now, which is good I guess.
    Hopefully they teach eye-gouging and testicle removal. Would aid in exacting revenge.

Seriously though, my condolences. Courts should be allowed to get medieval on Rapists and pimps.

The r34l Drunken Jiu Jitsu

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 12:30am

supporting member
     Style: _razilian _iu _itsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neildo
    Hopefully they teach eye-gouging and testicle removal. Would aid in exacting revenge.

Seriously though, my condolences. Courts should be allowed to get medieval on Rapists and pimps.
    that's what the other prisoners are for.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 12:55am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow that is horrible horrible horrible.

My friend got raped, it took her 3 years to tell me about it. Don't pester her so much about it. But get her to file a report, go to the police yourself and tell them that it happened but she isn't willing to file a report. They'll send someone to help you.

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 1:39am

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rape is just one of those crimes that crime statistics don't accurately reflect because it often goes unreported. Particularly because in the vast majority of rapes (at least in Australia, can't speak for any other parts of the world) are committed in the home by persons familiar to the victim, non-violently, rather than the stereotypical inner-city surprise attack by a sexual predator.

These days all kinds of behavior can constitute rape, not just the classic "rape" scenario of a screaming, resisting victim and a crazed predator. Rapes don't legally require a violence element. And a lot of the time, both victim and criminal can be very mistaken as to what actually constitutes rape and sexual assault, because the common perception of what rape "is" is so different from the broad legal definition. A lot of the time, even "no means yes" cases can even amount to rape/sexual assault, so you really have to be careful and get the facts right as to what actually happened rather than jumping to conclusions.

It's horrible that that happened to your friend. But there are many ways to deal with rape without going through the police/beating up the rapist. Make sure you know what exactly happened before you attempt to take action; otherwise the most you can probably do is just be a friend and support her.
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 1:56am

Style: Enshin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Username: lifetime

OH THE IRONY :toothy3:

Destroyer of Worlds

Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand (orig from Melb, Aust)

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 2:01am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It happens a LOT. When I was in highschool a couple of my girlfriends got raped (separated incidents) and none of it was by being ambushed while walking home alone, it was always a friend of a friend or something like that.

Anyway, I'm sure you have, but make sure your friend gets tested for everything, cos one of the girls I knew put it off for ages cos she was so scared, but I finally made her go and she didn't catch anything and was worrying for nothing (and didn't really need another thing to worry about).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 2:49am

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thats fucked up! Sorry to hear that happened! It has happened to 3 of my friends. But they all refused to tell me who did it aswell. For fear that I would mutilate or murder them. I HATE sexual predators with a passion. If it was up to me I would have Cacti forced into every orifice on their body and then have every finger and toe smashed with a hammer and then sawed off.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    11/04/2005 2:54am

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a friend who has been raped 3 times by 3 different people. She never filed any sort of report. She became pregnant twice from the rapes, both of which were miscarried. She knows who these people are, but can't bring herself to do anything because she's afraid of how society will view her. Everyday is a struggle for me to resist the urge to find them and force feed them their own balls. Thankfully one of them died in a car crash earlier this year (who says there's no karma, eh?)

You gotta keep your cool for her. If you keep pestering her, she's gonna just keep trying to repress it. Be there for her. Support her. Let her tell you when she's ready. Don't say "As soon as you give me a name I'm gonna find him and slaughter them", because you'll never get anywhere.

The psychology of rape victims is frustrating, but it's real.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast