Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 2:38pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hahaha, squashy-waza. Stealing that to berate a large roller at bjj. Ta!

Just to clarify for christine, I kinda of meant if you went roll with martin in a pair of spandex trunks, he wouldn't stop crying. Whilst Sijo failed to look you in the eye, due to his distracting thoughts about how he would react in no-gi and the possible consequences of being popped out the closet in front of his wife.

Literally bigging you up to Christine. (Psst-You're in for sure now, dude) You can send me a cheque in the mail:happy:
    He who attains his ideal by that very fact transcends it- Nietzsche

I like my Te like I like my tea- from Fujian province and without any bullshit in it. Oh, and green. And scented with jasmine blossoms...

Quote Originally Posted by A Better American Than You
    In every country and every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 4:19pm

Style: Fang Shen Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

pringlesh...

Green Hornet: congratulations for having the courage to step up and post this.

Pringle Kid: nice try. Let me guess, FSD instructor or brainwashed BBC member?

This has nothing to do with trashing your sifu. FSD is a business that gets people to sign contracts that do not mention the enormous hidden costs that come with it. It is a business that creates an atmosphere of intimidation, where students are afraid of quitting. It is a business whose owner is alleged to have a criminal record for, among other things, beating up a young kid who happened to show up at his dojo wearing a TKD uniform; whose owner makes questionable claims about his lineage; whose owner calls other martial arts "fucking ****"; who makes students take weird psycho course and makes them wash and kiss each others feet and smell dog ****. It is a school that charges up to 175 bucks per month for classes where 50% of the time is devoted to fitness class exercises.
    Check the other FSd thread on here for more detailed information!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2006 8:19pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TKD Black Belt
    For what I know (and keep in mind I know all!) its a different Scott Hill. This lumbering tub of Fang Shen Do rage beat a guy who according to the press release 'had never been hit or taken down before', which of course is the hardest fighter to fight, right Scotty?
    *shrug* if he got in the ring and fought I could care less about the quality of his opponent, whether he won or lost, etc. etc. etc.

and speaking as a fat tub 'o lard myself (who found out last night he had gained 20lbs in the 9 months he's been on a "reduced" training regime to help rehab a badely torn groin muscle) good for him!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 7:46pm

Style: Wing Chun; Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey greenhornet, it's nice that you now opened your mind, and now an ex-bullshidoka.
    i actually have a funny story, when i was trying to get my brother into MA, we took a visit to FSD( the one in St Leonard) and they offered a free class. so we were like wth, right?
    what i did notice in that ONE class, was the lack in structure and proper instructions. by that time, i was already a Wing Chun practitioner for over a year, and was very critical about the use of chi sao in FSD. I dont mean to insult the school, but they misses the concept completely.

but hey, i've only been there once. but it did not make a very good impression if you knew even a little bit about MA. Very disappointing...

again props, the grass is greener over here ain't it?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2011 6:40pm

Style: Bjj & Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude i hope you know that you reply to a 6 year old post ....

One hell of a Necro Job Congrats Noob !!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2011 7:41pm

Style: Wing Chun; Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazzzuka View Post
    Dude i hope you know that you reply to a 6 year old post ....

One hell of a Necro Job Congrats Noob !!!

man... i fail....
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456