226062 Bullies, 4066 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 91
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. warnerj5000 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Posts
    357

    Posted On:
    11/02/2005 5:02pm


     Style: Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodom
    Where's the special counsel? Where are the indictments? Someone should be held accountable for this egregious leak of CIA classified information. CIA operatives are now in danger because of this act of treason!!!
    Were the exact locations of these areas and a list of the agents working at them released to the press in order to get revenge on a political enemy?


    no?
  2. Leodom is offline

    Dad

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,146

    Posted On:
    11/02/2005 5:15pm


     Style: CMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by warnerj5000
    Were the exact locations of these areas and a list of the agents working at them released to the press in order to get revenge on a political enemy?


    no?
    How do you know? Bush is considered the political enemy of many people, including some in the CIA. If this reflects badly on him or his administration, it could very well have been leaked to the press in order to get revenge on a political enemy.

    BTW, I do not support the contention that Scooter Libby (or anyone else) "leaked" Valerie Plame's name as "revenge". Apparently neither does the special prosecutor.
    [/thread hijack]
    People of integrity expect to be believed. When they're not, they let time prove them right.
  3. Peter H. is offline

    Professional Wrestler

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    San Angelo, TX
    Posts
    2,470

    Posted On:
    11/02/2005 5:19pm


     Style: Aikido-Kickboxing-Taichi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CIA has secret prisons? Really? For four years now? What happened to the secret prisons and facilities circa 1950-2001? Did we get rid of them, I didn't get the memo.
    "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
    -My three year old trash talking to me

    "Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
    -The Honky Tonk Man

    "If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
    -My Father to me one day

    "No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
    -Don Gwinn
  4. Phrost is offline
    Phrost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,115

    Posted On:
    11/02/2005 5:27pm

    Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyone who watches 24 could have told you that...
  5. Ronin is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20,894

    Posted On:
    11/02/2005 5:27pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter H.
    CIA has secret prisons? Really? For four years now? What happened to the secret prisons and facilities circa 1950-2001? Did we get rid of them, I didn't get the memo.

    Those were changed to the following:
    Secret prisons A1 - B5 = Chinese take out
    Secret Prisons C1 - D4 = dry cleaners
    Seceret prisons E1 - F5 = Massage parlours.

    The remaing were used as campaign offices for the last elections.

    I would have sworn I sent you the memo, it was with the list of Top 10 Persian Women that give good falafeel.

    You must have gotten that.
  6. warnerj5000 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Posts
    357

    Posted On:
    11/02/2005 5:34pm


     Style: Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodom
    How do you know? Bush is considered the political enemy of many people, including some in the CIA. If this reflects badly on him or his administration, it could very well have been leaked to the press in order to get revenge on a political enemy.

    BTW, I do not support the contention that Scooter Libby (or anyone else) "leaked" Valerie Plame's name as "revenge". Apparently neither does the special prosecutor.
    [/thread hijack]

    I'm saying, this could have been intentionally leaked to damage Bush's credibility, sure. It could have been leaked as revenge for the Plame incident.
    But the details that have been leaked are very vague. It's not specific details about locations, identities, etc.

    BTW-
    No one thinks Scooter Libby is the source of the leak. Scooter Libby is just accused of lying about it to protect someone. Rumor has it that it's Dick Cheney who was the source of the leak. But time will tell.
  7. Peter H. is offline

    Professional Wrestler

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    San Angelo, TX
    Posts
    2,470

    Posted On:
    11/02/2005 5:39pm


     Style: Aikido-Kickboxing-Taichi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin
    Those were changed to the following:
    Secret prisons A1 - B5 = Chinese take out
    Secret Prisons C1 - D4 = dry cleaners
    Seceret prisons E1 - F5 = Massage parlours.

    The remaing were used as campaign offices for the last elections.

    I would have sworn I sent you the memo, it was with the list of Top 10 Persian Women that give good falafeel.

    You must have gotten that.
    Damn, I stopped eating kosher, probably discarded it then.
    "Quiet fool before I am kicking the butt!"
    -My three year old trash talking to me

    "Integrity can't be bought or sold---you either have it or you don't."
    -The Honky Tonk Man

    "If you can't be a shining example, at least be a dire warning."
    -My Father to me one day

    "No surprise. Until Aikido sheds its street-brawling, thuggish image, it'll never be mainstream."
    -Don Gwinn
  8. Ronin is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    20,894

    Posted On:
    11/02/2005 5:40pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Shi Ja Quan

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter H.
    Damn, I stopped eating kosher, probably discarded it then.

    Asswipe.
  9. TonyM is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    118

    Posted On:
    11/03/2005 11:47am


     Style: HungGar

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The cia learned how to run prisons and torture prisoners from the ss scumbags they smuggled out of germany when they were still tha oss. Running secret prisons should'nt surprise anyone.
  10. Zendetta is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay area
    Posts
    2,681

    Posted On:
    11/03/2005 12:32pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: MMA, functional JKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyM
    The cia learned how to run prisons and torture prisoners from the ss scumbags they smuggled out of germany when they were still tha oss. Running secret prisons should'nt surprise anyone.
    Fuq yeah preach it brother!

    Some terms for the uninitiated:
    Operation PaperClip
    General Reinhard Gehlen
    MK ULTRA

    When an organization rests on a Nazi foundation, we really can't be shocked when they use our tax dollars to subvert democracy, support fascism, smuggle drugs, fund terrorism, and torture people. Its their speciality!
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.