software engineer

Posted On:
    11/19/2005 1:21pm

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdh
    Just having a quick look at some earlier posts, I still think this kid knows nothing past the end of his nose... also shin do you realise youre not learning differenct taijiquan (nods at Asia) rather different components in the style you are learning... which is what by the way??? I practice Chen style, theres Yang, Sun, Wu and probably a few others I missed, so in all the wisdom you think you possess at 17 (ahhh bless) you must have come across the concept of style and what they may be... so which style is it you practice again... (or is it from that Walt Disney Cartoon... my kids like it quite a bit)....
    This resurrection is particularly poignant cuz Shin turned out to be some douche trophy wife who left the forum days ago.

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    11/19/2005 3:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

zombies are coming

Careful. Zombies are contagious. (source)

Distribute as needed.
    Zombie Warning Notification
    Last edited by Locu5; 11/29/2005 8:01am at .

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    11/19/2005 9:53pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, CMA, & more

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not firmly convinced that the thread starter is, in fact, the "trophy wife" he/she claims to be. Simple evaluation, really... I'll head down to the school that he/she made claim to have been a student at, and I'll inquire about a tall, lanky junior student who also happens to attend with his mother. If there happens to be someone fitting that description, I'm sure parties present would be interested in knowing that a) a student is poorly representing the school on the internet or b) that someone is potentially misrepresenting said tall, lanky junior student on the internet.

:glasses7:

I'm just having a hard time believing that some troll researched a particular school well enough to come onto this board and inflame members. Certainly, almost all the details could have been obtained from the school's website, but some could not. I'll print off this entire thread and take it with me when I visit, to verify those non-web details for myself.

:glasses7:

If it turns out said details are false, no worries. My only interest was in trying to help a junior student across some of the hurdles he faced. If the trophy wife troll is the actual poster, no worries either... If someone has so little in their life that they come onto web forums solely to impersonate a fictional persona in order to attempt to incite a flame war, that person has far bigger issues in their life to address than martial arts training... :icon_roll

I received a few PMs from that person, and I'll admit they are just ambiguous enough to be the work of the junior student OR an imposter. Either way, I'll visit the school and find out. If there is no such student, I'm sure the school will want to know that someone is making references to them in a not-necessarily-beneficial manner... :sad3:

The zombies are everywhere... :5zombie:
    Last edited by Matt Stone; 11/19/2005 9:55pm at .
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324