Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/01/2005 2:05am

Style: gongfu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    Good to see you, you total and utter ass.

Nice total BS response that means nothing. How you doing Zhong Jia, I mean Yuanny, I mean Vasquez....

Good to see you again, not!

HAHAHAHAHA

Let the games begin

lol........:) :P...... kfm right??........

Sorry to ruin business but about to go there myself, once I get home from China. hey someone's gotto educate the masses ( :5paperbag & :XXpuke: @ crazy buddhism precepts + excuse :hijackp: ;) ) :)......

BTW: 'He' is a she & placebo formula obviously works ...sorry to jeopardise business. Pls (t)roll onward .... :toothy2: :XXkiss:

Blooming lotus.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    11/01/2005 5:51am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blooming lotus
    lol........:) :P...... kfm right??........

Sorry to ruin business but about to go there myself, once I get home from China. hey someone's gotto educate the masses ( :5paperbag & :XXpuke: @ crazy buddhism precepts + excuse :hijackp: ;) ) :)......

BTW: 'He' is a she & placebo formula obviously works ...sorry to jeopardise business. Pls (t)roll onward .... :toothy2: :XXkiss:

Blooming lotus.
    Blooming Looney,

You know where you can stick all the drek you spout.

Your detachment is from reality as it shown constantly by the stream of nonsense that exits your cakehole.

Good luck here. They eat people like you for lunch.

later, tool.

Dale

Posted On:
    11/01/2005 5:52am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Stone
    I may have to come and see you when I get back to WA... Getting old and the mileage is starting to take its toll. I have "issues" with one shoulder, both knees, and given that I've been increasing my training intensity, by the time I get back to the US (at my current rate of training) I'll be a complete trainwreck! :icon_thum

Where are you located? My email is wolfden68@hotmail.com if you want to pass the info along offline...
    Im just outside of Boston.

Ill email you off forum.

Cheers,

Dale

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    11/01/2005 8:37am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, CMA, & more

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    Im just outside of Boston.

Ill email you off forum.

Cheers,

Dale
    Dale

I'll appreciate any advice you have, but my response was aimed at Quickfeet... I'm from Tacoma, he's in Seattle (about 45 minutes away).

Thanks!

Acupuncturist / Anesthesia Student

Posted On:
    11/01/2005 12:33pm

Style: Mostly weights now...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Matt and Dale: I'll email you after my CHM Dermatology midterm tomorrow. Well, not right after...

Oh, and Matt, I'm leaving Seattle next June to go to nurse practitioner school in Kansas City. If necessary, I'll email your boss / commanding officer and tell them you need to return sooner. They'll listen.

Acupuncturist / Anesthesia Student

Posted On:
    11/01/2005 12:37pm

Style: Mostly weights now...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blooming lotus
    .........But if you take care with heat intake and biothermal regulation and blood and synovial fluid viscosisty and eliminationary dietary considerations, and understand how your weight and resistance strengthens your bones and you can alah zen use your 'pain' as a platform to focus it's really just not neccessary. U see, 'that's' the tcm I'm talking about when I say looking after yourself .. funny placebos....gotta love 'them'! :D

cheers

( btw : is that too objectionary for these no bs boards???...??)

BtL

We love you to be "objectionary", but not as much as we love it when you use the search function. Read my response to the placebo arguement in the last few acupuncture threads. If after reading those you feel that we could benefit from your wisdom, then let us know. We might pretend to listen.

Edit: poor grammer infection from blooming lotus
    Last edited by Quikfeet509; 11/01/2005 2:44pm at .

Posted On:
    11/01/2005 1:05pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This Blooming Loonie Bird got himself/herself cut down from KFO for being a total turd.

Beware...

Nonsense and babbling are the only modes of communication it knows...

Dale

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    11/01/2005 7:12pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, CMA, & more

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikfeet509
    Oh, and Matt, I'm leaving Seattle next June to go to nurse practitioner school in Kansas City.
    I'll be back late May... Hopefully we can cross paths before you leave. If not, perhaps you could do a referral to someone whose opinions, education, and skills you trust? I've had acupuncture done in the past and regardless of the "how," I know it works and trust it greatly. I'm thinking that for some of the "battle damage" I've accumulated, it may be my only available choice for therapy... We can discuss more via email.

If necessary, I'll email your boss / commanding officer and tell them you need to return sooner. They'll listen.
    Uh, yeah, sure they will... :laughing8 The Army only just recently managed to get a few chiropractors on staff... Acupuncture and TCM are a little bit further away in terms of acceptance by the Army Medical Command...

Posted On:
    11/01/2005 10:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikfeet509
    We love you to be "objectionary", but not as much as we love it when you use the search function. Read my response to the placebo arguement in the last few acupuncture threads. If after reading those you feel that we could benefit from your wisdom, then let us know. We might pretend to listen.

Edit: poor grammer infection from blooming lotus
    lol:)...Didn't even know they existed actually. Just joined here aand just arrived in Zhengzhou maybe 2 days ago busy getting organised etc, but have search page open and definately checking that out.

cheers

BtL

Posted On:
    11/01/2005 11:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok.......

so didn't read everysingle thread and comment, but did browse this http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...os+acupuncture thread and I think I have a fairly good idea of what the general position / concern is.

So about extrapolative correction ( like that's not what the bulk of it is)
    Firstly, the reason acupuncture is a science is that - if anyone has ever looked at superimposed images front and back layer pon layer of human anatomy , down to nerves and where they run and meet and cummulate and how they as parts of a whole machine interact and at what level particular influencing points lay beneath the surface - you likely wouldn't be questioning .

Also why when trying to get that from the perspective of a westen practioner - why you actually also need academic understanding of the westen med math aaand also have exposure to the logic they're trying to convey in tcm methodology.

.and why if u had those - you wouldn't need us anyway. ....like the person who might or might not hire a personal trainer or chef pending their own abilty to do it for themselves...... study and do it yourself, or fact would be that you're just not yet competant ..... or don't hire either and starve or stay fat/ weak / unfit or whatever... :dontknow: ........
    The reason acupuncture is of service ( as opposed to accupressure or conducive with small microcosmic qigong and moxibustion where the heat in whatever sporadicly timely bursts freesand stimulates and seals and blocks in progression - like isokentic exercising for example where you heat - move movement elsewhere then reheat / cool or whatever and so on until thewhole chain of reaction is clearand in same tauqe and so on ), is because some of these nerves and cells and tissues etc that are out of sync are so far below the surface of the body, the needles will obviously penetrate where otherwise only heat and self administerd qigong ( ? etc) would otherwisemost easily access..... just cutting out the math for the recipient.

The reason the treatments aresometimes employed over extended / repeated periodsis to condition the reaction to assume that flow and nuerologically speaking - to condition the impulses to respond in that manner. ..........

The reason it alleviates pain instantly is because to have pain - inside the body a series of misbalances ( or alternate nueron firing path and speed and frequency ) need to occur which are conducive and relative to the particular points a practioner would stimulate and correct with needle-driven invasion and the particular metal and width and so on - being a conducting agent for energy and electricity ( as is nueorlogical inand output) - is a clearly sound scientificly reasoned choice.

The resaon we don't kill ourselves in every day stimulation of areas where points lay, is again becase of the neccessary direction of the physical manipultion ( or knock >) and the actual point where the lay - o and series of necc stimulations- just haven't occurred.

However - you can absolutely expect - that from the way you stand and walk ( and why posture and alignment is soo important to good gongfu ) that there will be some sort of stimulation of something that has a connection to something else in your body and a reaction will occur.

As for biting your nails and even chopping off your finger - and in relation to that particular point, it is 'only ' of relevance because it is at a certain point belowthesurface at the end of the line of nueron -flow -path before it makes it's way back up, ( or was that down......?...? ;)) and the end will just always be the end and the depth it lays beneath thesurface and the direction and prior stimulation sequence necc for that particular reaction will also still be as it is. ....... This iswhy we study so hard, because they are not so simple to use correctly. You need to be exact and you need to knowwhy where and how long and then what andso on........

Lots of stuff to understand - but coming back to placebo, the only reason it would be placebo, is because to have it be neccessary - it is a whole other lack of awareness in actions and related considerations , that as part of a usual lifestyle - would just ideally regularly avoid anyway......... like if you don't want to treat a broken - just don't break the thing .

lol...... :)....... It's likely that post masy be juust a little complicated for some of you to understand and I'm sorry that is the language of the concept.

cheers and happy training

BL
    Last edited by Blooming lotus; 11/01/2005 11:23pm at .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12