Posted On:
    10/31/2005 3:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Chinese Medicine for training and injuries

Brothers and sisters:

Anyone interested in purchasing very strong herbs for strong Iron Palm medicine, unlike anything your going to get online or at a local MA store, as well as Bruise/Injury liniments can contact me here with a PM or email me at : Jooklumpai@hotmail.com or Daledugas192@comcast.net

I can sell you the actual herbs as well as the formulae for you to get the herbs yourself for the rest of your training career.

Contact me for more info.

Thanks,

Dale Dugas

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 3:37pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I use some very strong herb for my glacoma. It's theraputic damnit!

Slightly more seriously, what's the difference between this and something like tiger balm?

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 3:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateNinja5000

Slightly more seriously, what's the difference between this and something like tiger balm?
    Tiger balm is 5 herbs in a parafin base. The Iron Palm medicine I have is over 25 herbs. In the case of Iron Palm, more is better.

Tiger balm is for sore muscles. Iron Palm medicine is made to condition the bones of the hand and make it stronger as well as move dead blood, kill pain, and pull energy to the hand for faster healing and conditioning.

Tiger balm is nothing in the same league as Iron Palm medicine.

Dit da jow is also different than Iron Palm medicine. basic injury formula will move the blood and help with swelling. Not the same as Iron Palm medicine.

Dale Dugas

Acupuncturist / Anesthesia Student

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 6:05pm

Style: Mostly weights now...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dale,

Without having to give too much information up, could you tell me how you developed the formula? Was it passed down to you and then modified based off of experience? Do you customize it for the patient?

I have some supposedly great traumatology formulas (from school and my rotations in China) but I never have patients that need them, so I haven't been able to put them to the test. I would be interested in hearing your experiences.

Acupuncturist / Anesthesia Student

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 6:06pm

Style: Mostly weights now...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateNinja5000

We use the seeds of that herb for constipation. True story.

Huo Ma Ren.

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 7:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikfeet509
    Dale,

Without having to give too much information up, could you tell me how you developed the formula? Was it passed down to you and then modified based off of experience? Do you customize it for the patient?

I have some supposedly great traumatology formulas (from school and my rotations in China) but I never have patients that need them, so I haven't been able to put them to the test. I would be interested in hearing your experiences.
    Email me off forum at Jooklumpai@hotmail.com

Ill be more than happy to discuss it with you.

Dale

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 7:54pm

Style: gongfu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    Tiger balm is 5 herbs in a parafin base. The Iron Palm medicine I have is over 25 herbs. In the case of Iron Palm, more is better.

Tiger balm is for sore muscles. Iron Palm medicine is made to condition the bones of the hand and make it stronger as well as move dead blood, kill pain, and pull energy to the hand for faster healing and conditioning.

Tiger balm is nothing in the same league as Iron Palm medicine.

Dit da jow is also different than Iron Palm medicine. basic injury formula will move the blood and help with swelling. Not the same as Iron Palm medicine.

Dale Dugas
    .........But if you take care with heat intake and biothermal regulation and blood and synovial fluid viscosisty and eliminationary dietary considerations, and understand how your weight and resistance strengthens your bones and you can alah zen use your 'pain' as a platform to focus it's really just not neccessary. U see, 'that's' the tcm I'm talking about when I say looking after yourself .. funny placebos....gotta love 'them'! :D

cheers

( btw : is that too objectionary for these no bs boards???...??)

BtL

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 8:50pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blooming lotus
    .........But if you take care with heat intake and biothermal regulation and blood and synovial fluid viscosisty and eliminationary dietary considerations, and understand how your weight and resistance strengthens your bones and you can alah zen use your 'pain' as a platform to focus it's really just not neccessary. U see, 'that's' the tcm I'm talking about when I say looking after yourself .. funny placebos....gotta love 'them'! :D

cheers

( btw : is that too objectionary for these no bs boards???...??)

BtL
    Good to see you, you total and utter ass.

Nice total BS response that means nothing. How you doing Zhong Jia, I mean Yuanny, I mean Vasquez....

Good to see you again, not!

HAHAHAHAHA

Let the games begin

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 9:06pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, CMA, & more

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikfeet509
    Dale,

I may have to come and see you when I get back to WA... Getting old and the mileage is starting to take its toll. I have "issues" with one shoulder, both knees, and given that I've been increasing my training intensity, by the time I get back to the US (at my current rate of training) I'll be a complete trainwreck! :icon_thum

Where are you located? My email is wolfden68@hotmail.com if you want to pass the info along offline...

U.S. Army

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 9:08pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, CMA, & more

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blooming lotus
    Y'know, it looks like English, but I didn't understand a word he wrote...

:sleepy2:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast