Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    1,852
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Chinese Medicine for training and injuries

    Brothers and sisters:

    Anyone interested in purchasing very strong herbs for strong Iron Palm medicine, unlike anything your going to get online or at a local MA store, as well as Bruise/Injury liniments can contact me here with a PM or email me at : Jooklumpai@hotmail.com or Daledugas192@comcast.net

    I can sell you the actual herbs as well as the formulae for you to get the herbs yourself for the rest of your training career.

    Contact me for more info.

    Thanks,

    Dale Dugas








  2. #2
    and good morning to you too supporting member
    PirateJon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    3,240
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I use some very strong herb for my glacoma. It's theraputic damnit!


    Slightly more seriously, what's the difference between this and something like tiger balm?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    1,852
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateNinja5000
    I use some very strong herb for my glacoma. It's theraputic damnit!


    Slightly more seriously, what's the difference between this and something like tiger balm?
    Tiger balm is 5 herbs in a parafin base. The Iron Palm medicine I have is over 25 herbs. In the case of Iron Palm, more is better.

    Tiger balm is for sore muscles. Iron Palm medicine is made to condition the bones of the hand and make it stronger as well as move dead blood, kill pain, and pull energy to the hand for faster healing and conditioning.

    Tiger balm is nothing in the same league as Iron Palm medicine.

    Dit da jow is also different than Iron Palm medicine. basic injury formula will move the blood and help with swelling. Not the same as Iron Palm medicine.



    Dale Dugas








  4. #4
    Acupuncturist / Anesthesia Student

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Kansas City - the mecca of civilization
    Posts
    1,622
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dale,

    Without having to give too much information up, could you tell me how you developed the formula? Was it passed down to you and then modified based off of experience? Do you customize it for the patient?


    I have some supposedly great traumatology formulas (from school and my rotations in China) but I never have patients that need them, so I haven't been able to put them to the test. I would be interested in hearing your experiences.

  5. #5
    Acupuncturist / Anesthesia Student

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Kansas City - the mecca of civilization
    Posts
    1,622
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateNinja5000
    I use some very strong herb for my glacoma. It's theraputic damnit!


    Slightly more seriously, what's the difference between this and something like tiger balm?

    We use the seeds of that herb for constipation. True story.


    Huo Ma Ren.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    1,852
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikfeet509
    Dale,

    Without having to give too much information up, could you tell me how you developed the formula? Was it passed down to you and then modified based off of experience? Do you customize it for the patient?


    I have some supposedly great traumatology formulas (from school and my rotations in China) but I never have patients that need them, so I haven't been able to put them to the test. I would be interested in hearing your experiences.
    Email me off forum at Jooklumpai@hotmail.com

    Ill be more than happy to discuss it with you.

    Dale








  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Zhengzhou
    Posts
    252
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    Tiger balm is 5 herbs in a parafin base. The Iron Palm medicine I have is over 25 herbs. In the case of Iron Palm, more is better.

    Tiger balm is for sore muscles. Iron Palm medicine is made to condition the bones of the hand and make it stronger as well as move dead blood, kill pain, and pull energy to the hand for faster healing and conditioning.

    Tiger balm is nothing in the same league as Iron Palm medicine.

    Dit da jow is also different than Iron Palm medicine. basic injury formula will move the blood and help with swelling. Not the same as Iron Palm medicine.



    Dale Dugas
    .........But if you take care with heat intake and biothermal regulation and blood and synovial fluid viscosisty and eliminationary dietary considerations, and understand how your weight and resistance strengthens your bones and you can alah zen use your 'pain' as a platform to focus it's really just not neccessary. U see, 'that's' the tcm I'm talking about when I say looking after yourself .. funny placebos....gotta love 'them'! :D

    cheers

    ( btw : is that too objectionary for these no bs boards???...??)

    BtL

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Sunshine State
    Posts
    1,852
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blooming lotus
    .........But if you take care with heat intake and biothermal regulation and blood and synovial fluid viscosisty and eliminationary dietary considerations, and understand how your weight and resistance strengthens your bones and you can alah zen use your 'pain' as a platform to focus it's really just not neccessary. U see, 'that's' the tcm I'm talking about when I say looking after yourself .. funny placebos....gotta love 'them'! :D

    cheers

    ( btw : is that too objectionary for these no bs boards???...??)

    BtL
    Good to see you, you total and utter ass.

    Nice total BS response that means nothing. How you doing Zhong Jia, I mean Yuanny, I mean Vasquez....

    Good to see you again, not!


    HAHAHAHAHA

    Let the games begin








  9. #9
    Matt Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wahiawa, Hawaii
    Posts
    1,246
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikfeet509
    Dale,

    Without having to give too much information up, could you tell me how you developed the formula? Was it passed down to you and then modified based off of experience? Do you customize it for the patient?


    I have some supposedly great traumatology formulas (from school and my rotations in China) but I never have patients that need them, so I haven't been able to put them to the test. I would be interested in hearing your experiences.
    I may have to come and see you when I get back to WA... Getting old and the mileage is starting to take its toll. I have "issues" with one shoulder, both knees, and given that I've been increasing my training intensity, by the time I get back to the US (at my current rate of training) I'll be a complete trainwreck! :icon_thum

    Where are you located? My email is wolfden68@hotmail.com if you want to pass the info along offline...

  10. #10
    Matt Stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Wahiawa, Hawaii
    Posts
    1,246
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blooming lotus
    .........But if you take care with heat intake and biothermal regulation and blood and synovial fluid viscosisty and eliminationary dietary considerations, and understand how your weight and resistance strengthens your bones and you can alah zen use your 'pain' as a platform to focus it's really just not neccessary. U see, 'that's' the tcm I'm talking about when I say looking after yourself .. funny placebos....gotta love 'them'! :D
    Y'know, it looks like English, but I didn't understand a word he wrote...

    :sleepy2:

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO