--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bass! how low can you go?
    Death row. what a brother knows.
    Once again, back is the incredible
    The rhyme animal
    The incredible d, public enemy number one
    Five-o said, freeze! and I got numb
    Can I tell ’em that I really never had a gun?
    But it’s the wax that the terminator x spun
    Now they got me in a cell ’cause my records, they sell
    ’cause a brother like me said, well...
    ...frarrakhan’s a prophet and I think you ought to listen to
    What he can say to you, what you ought to do.
    Follow for now, power of the people, say,
    Make a miracle, d, pump the lyrical
    Black is back, all in, we’re gonna win
    Check it out, yeah y’all, here we go again

Chorus: turn it up! bring the noise!

Never badder than bad ’cause the brother is madder than mad
    At the fact that’s corrupt as a senator
    Soul on roll, but you treat it like soap on a rope
    ’cause the beats in the lines are so dope
    Listen for lessons I’m saying inside music that the critics are blasting
    Me for
    They’ll never care for the brothers and sisters
    Now across the country has us up for the war

We got to demonstrate, come on now, they’re gonna have to wait
    Till we get it right
    Radio stations I question their blackness
    They call themselves black, but we’ll see if they’ll play this

Chorus: turn it up! bring the noise!

Get from in front of me, the crowd runs to me
    My deejay is warm, he’s x, I call him norm, ya know
    He can cut a record from side to side
    So what, the ride, the glide should be much safer than a suicide
    Soul control, beat is the father of your rock’n’roll
    Music for whatcha, for whichin’, you call a band, man
    Makin’ a music, abuse it, but you can’t do it, ya know
    You call ’em demos, but we ride limos, too
    Whatcha gonna do? rap is not afraid of you
    Beat is for sonny bono, beat is for yoko ono
    Run-dmc first said a deejay could be a band
    Stand on it’s feet, get you out your seat
    Beat is for eric b. and ll, as well, hell
    Wax is for anthrax, still it can rock bells
    Ever forever, universal, it will sell
    Time for me to exit, terminator x-it

Chorus...

From coast to coast, so you stop being like a comatose
    Stand, my man? the beat’s the same with a boost toast
    Rock with some pizzazz, it will last. why you ask?
    Roll with the rock stars, still never get accepted as
    We got to plead the fifth, we can investigate
    Don’t need to wait, get the record straight
    Hey, posse’s in effect, got the flavor terminator
    X to sign checks, play to get paid
    We got to check it out down on the avenue
    A magazine or two is dissing me and dissing you
    Yeah, I’m telling you...
    Last edited by Hedgehogey; 10/31/2005 6:25pm at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 6:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigante
    The only problem is that their is probably more black fascism than there is white. However most in the white community are afraid to address it because they will automatically be labeled as racist.

There needs to be equality. If a black man wants to call me honke then I can just as well call him ******. If blacks want a protest march against the white community. Fine they should get the permit to march and appropriate police protection. If a white group wants to protest march through a black community then they deserve the same protection. If you kick me in the balls I have to right to kick you back.

Enough of this "their special or we need to sympathize with their problems" bullshit.
    Well I personally don't support any special treatment or double standard BS. I often find myself defening neo-nazis and the like. Not because I agree with them, but because I understand that we must protect the extremists speech as fiercely as we would our own since they are the first whose rights will be attacked.

As to more fascism among blacks than whites.. I dunno about that, White racists have been publically "de-balled" so to speak, but they still exist. Probably in larger numbers than any of us would guess. And their numbers grow all the time due to the perception of "special treatment" for minorities. But if you're referring to illegalizing speech, then I dunno.

I think the greatest irony in race relations is the similarity in the way racists and anti-racists think. The white racist will often identify blacks in general with the image of a drug-dealing ghetto thug. The anti-racist will often accuse white people in general for slavery, even though it was a minority of whites who were slave owners. Both are prejudicial thinking, gross generalizations, and bullshit to boot.
    Last edited by Skummer; 10/31/2005 6:36pm at .

Middleweight

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 6:37pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogey
    Let's start this out with questions before answers:

1: Why is a black man advocating the extermination of "Whites" (a pretty much undefinable group) news but whites advocating the extermination of blacks so commonplace it's not even noteworthy?

2: Which group do you honestly think could carry through on such a threat? Whites hold the superior position in "american" society and outnumber blacks signifigantly.

3: The death of blacks due to white racism is a commonplace occurence, and the massacre of blacks is a historic (and present day, in NOLA!) reality. The opposite is not. Blacks are killed by Police and civilian racists every month, they are subject to environmental and economic discrimination that shortens their lifespans, and as we have seen, they are the last to recieve help and due to said environmental racism, worse equipped to save themselves in the case of a disaster.

4: Given the COMMON (not dictionary) definition of racism being prejudice+the power to enforce it, in what context could a black person be racist? If you do not hold societal power, how do you enforce your prejudice?

5: As long as we are using the jewish holocaust as an example, why is there an uproar over a black man advocating exterminating whites, but there presumably would not be if a jew were to advocate exterminating germans?

6: Since Rig-chan brought it up, why are there no words to describe whites that have even a fraction of the power behind them as the slurs leveled at blacks?
    1. Is this honestly major news? I just thought it was more an oddity, rather than the cause of a general uproar in the public at large. Iím now curious.

2. I concur; however, on a moral plateau, the fact that no such group exists doesnít make the message any better reasoned or valid. Also, as a convention, if we allow someone to exclaim the extermination of one race, why not another? Determining whether or there is an actual threat posed can lead to a slippery slope (hehe, I love it I love it).

3. This is true; however, it is not exclusively the domain of white persons to hate and murder blacks. (i.e. Arabs in Sudan)

4. I wasnít aware of that requirement, would you justify that? Racism is racism, whether you are the president of the United States or some blind hick in a moutain cabin, itís the effects of said racism that vary.

5. I would think that a Jewish person extolling said view would cause quite an uproar, not the least of which would include the Jewish community itself, whom I believe is quite sensitive to this issue, regardless of the race that it applies to.

6. Words are words and we have slurs for both races, but likely due to the societal structure, history and context of those words, some have more power than others. You already answered this question in your previously stated opinions and I imagine you just intend this to lead the answerer to your same conclusion, which I donít exactly hold.

Your elaboration on these points would be appreciated.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 6:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    And let me explain the difference between "******" and "honkey". Being "*******" is what gave whites the right to rape, murder and enslave us. A ****** is something subhuman, something abominable. "Honkey" is a light, humerous insult. Even used seriously, it doesn't carry half the wait "******" does.

I personaly refere to white folks as crackers ...

Around this neck of the wood , Honkey is more of a redneck or country boy , a cracker is just any white fool .

and yes I am a cracker ...

another point if I may

Three Quick Clues to tell if your racist :

1. if the phrase " The Whites" pass your lips with any seriousness

2. if the phrase " The Blacks" pass your lips with any seriousness

3. refering to another culture as "those people" when you know the cultural titles ( asians , africans , iraqi , etc . )
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    ďI don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.Ē
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 6:52pm

Style: Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    Look Rigante, you little racist ****. This guy is an ass, yes, but in no way does that give you the right to run around calling people "*******". That terms does not mean a beligerent, angry black man. Thats not the context. If a black man insults your race and you turn around and do the same, he may be a racist BUT SO ARE YOU.
    Osiris you little token loser negroid, I dont give a **** if you think I am racist because to the negroids the only one that isnt a racist is one who has sucked up to their pathetic cause.

Another thing, when have blacks marched against the white community? What they;re marching against is white racism. If we wanted to march against the white community we would carry guns, not signs.
    Too bad they dont have the balls to march with guns, we could all use a little target practice. :la:

Middleweight

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 7:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, looks like little hedgey got what he wanted.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 7:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    who didn't see THAT coming? Has this been a common theme with Mr. Rigante?
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 7:16pm

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And now my evil- skratch that, devious, my devious plan has reached fruition.

:: checks rigante off the list ::

Seeing him gone is not so much an evil thing as it is glorious.
    Last edited by Stick; 10/31/2005 7:20pm at .

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 7:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this, and the thread where hedgehogey edited his post and all that drama are the only times I've noticed him
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 7:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just recently, Rigamortis was claiming he was an MD, expert in assessing disability claims.

He said that because of this work, he had the opportunity to spar with many special forces operatives, but couldn't go into detail because of patient confidentiality.

It takes a very special person to claim that they have extensive, but secret, experience fighting hand-to-hand with special forces veterans as part of your job of assesing whether they were eligible for disability benefits. That's just too fucking amazing.
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast