Sponsored Links Spacer Image

The r34l Drunken Jiu Jitsu

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 5:16pm

supporting member
     Style: _razilian _iu _itsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I heard it best from one comedian (I forget his name) who said racism will end once we all decide to breed without the notion of race. When white people married black people, Asians marry Europeans, and we eventually breed closer and closer to one race.

Well it was funny when he said it cuz it was more like "we should **** ourselves into Polynesians" or something like that.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 5:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    screw your panda loving hippy butt but I will make an SUV out of snuggles so you can see how much I dont care what you think
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 10/31/2005 5:38pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 5:25pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Know this, Rigante: I keep you around only as an object lesson in the true racism in whiteness. If I wanted you gone, however, my Fish Speakers would already have brutally subjugated your planet, and noone would dare to mention that you ever existed.

Everyone else, i'll explain about little concepts like "context" and "ability to carry out the threat" later.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Office Drone

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 5:40pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, I was listening to that guy and, you know: he's right. Last night, I was taking a **** and was thinking: '****, I really need to whack off, but ya know, I just don't have the time, I still have to go down to the city and kick a couple black folk.'

Then my gf called and was like: 'let's do some anal!' and I was thinking: 'damn that sounds hot', but then I had to tell her: 'no, sorry babe, but I gotta study tonite for midterms' and she was like 'why?' and I was like 'well, I better get a good job and career and everything so that I can keep on killing the black man'.

Later on that night I was writing in my livejournal about how much I hate black people when I remembered that I had forgotten to go throw rocks through my black neighbors' window. Damn it's a lot of work to keep the black man down.

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 5:45pm

Style: Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last edited by Hedgehogey; 10/31/2005 5:53pm at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 5:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice to see a college professor is a rabid racist. For a long time it has been customary for people to refer to racists as "ignorant". I believe it has less to do with ignorance and more to do with emotion overiding reason.

I occassionally visit racist forums and read what they have to say. Many of the most extreme are college educated types, not the toothless redneck stereotype we've grown to accept. It's time we realized that ANYONE can be racist, regardless of race, education, or position.

That being said, who cares what this guy says? You can find this sort of stuff all over the internet on any given day.

edit: I forgot to add... I blame Bush for this travesty!
    Last edited by Skummer; 10/31/2005 5:51pm at .

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 5:53pm

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    who cares what this guy says? You can find this sort of stuff all over the internet on any given day.
    My response to this gets a bit personal.

I visited Yad Vashem, the Holocaust museum in Israel.

Anytime someone advocates genocide turns my stomach and reminds me of that experience. Genocide is a recent, but not exclusive domain of Jewish people, and there's at least one Jewish agency (the AJWS) who is working very hard in Sudan to counter the Janjaweed genocide going on there.

For me, as someone who has a cultural inheritance of such a devastating incident, even something casual is offensive. Something serious is abhorrent in the extreme.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 5:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Taiji/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by samurai_steve
    My response to this gets a bit personal.

I visited Yad Vashem, the Holocaust museum in Israel.

Anytime someone advocates genocide turns my stomach and reminds me of that experience. Genocide is a recent, but not exclusive domain of Jewish people, and there's at least one Jewish agency (the AJWS) who is working very hard in Sudan to counter the Janjaweed genocide going on there.

For me, as someone who has a cultural inheritance of such a devastating incident, even something casual is offensive. Something serious is abhorrent in the extreme.

I understand that's it's offensive, but... The cost of freedom is that we be able to tolerate things that offend us.

Since I'm white, this guy wants to kill me! But I'd take up arms and stand by his side were some do-gooder fascist to try to punish him for expressing his freedom of speech.

Dad

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 6:01pm

Style: CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is it racist to be offended by racism?
    People of integrity expect to be believed. When they're not, they let time prove them right.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    10/31/2005 6:10pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's start this out with questions before answers:

1: Why is a black man advocating the extermination of "Whites" (a pretty much undefinable group) news but whites advocating the extermination of blacks so commonplace it's not even noteworthy?

2: Which group do you honestly think could carry through on such a threat? Whites hold the superior position in "american" society and outnumber blacks signifigantly.

3: The death of blacks due to white racism is a commonplace occurence, and the massacre of blacks is a historic (and present day, in NOLA!) reality. The opposite is not. Blacks are killed by Police and civilian racists every month, they are subject to environmental and economic discrimination that shortens their lifespans, and as we have seen, they are the last to recieve help and due to said environmental racism, worse equipped to save themselves in the case of a disaster.

4: Given the COMMON (not dictionary) definition of racism being prejudice+the power to enforce it, in what context could a black person be racist? If you do not hold societal power, how do you enforce your prejudice?

5: As long as we are using the jewish holocaust as an example, why is there an uproar over a black man advocating exterminating whites, but there presumably would not be if a jew were to advocate exterminating germans?

6: Since Rig-chan brought it up, why are there no words to describe whites that have even a fraction of the power behind them as the slurs leveled at blacks?

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast