Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 17181920 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/05/2005 6:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA, functional JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good stuff Os, thanks for the time and thought. Some positions probably bear a little more nuance: for example, when embracing an iconoclastic and outlaw image for culturally subversive purposes, can you really complain if the mainstream of society continually marginalizes you?

And gangsta cool is everywhere, in every suburban mall in Kansas. But out here in Oakland, where every other kid has a Tony Montana shirt on, its brothers who are killing brothers. I suspect its similiar in Atlanta.

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogey
    Do my innocent eyes betray me? A white guy telling black people what he thinks is wrong with (what he believes to be) black culture?

You know what? Homeboy was right. Mash them pale devils.
    Now you, my pasty friend, can **** right off. If you are just spouting **** to score with the Sisters then so be it. Just remember that your dick won't grow just because you are sick of being white, huh?

Just to fucking clarify, I engage in these dialogues precisely because I (generally) dig black folks, have great black friends, live in an multi-ethnic area with a large black and african poulation, and am very fucking concerned about what I see happening in and to the Black Community.

Unlike your bullshit I see black people as Americans and so what happens to them is my concern too.

I will even go so far as to say that I Love black people and their contributions to our shared culture enough to ask tough questions to everybody involved (myself included).

THis stands in stark opposition to both the way conservatives deny the ugliness of history. And also to the culture of dependency and blame that I frankly rarely see from black people themselves, but consistently see from wannabees like yourself.

THat measley trickle of white guilt you have be suckling on has poisoned your mind.

Wean your self quick before you say anything else retarded.
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Posted On:
    11/05/2005 6:39pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heh Zendetta, your post reads like:

http://www.blackpeopleloveus.com/

Posted On:
    11/05/2005 6:45pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hahahahha! Brilliant!

I have a genuine black woman not four feet from me right now, but she is too busy packing to write a testimonial, so I'll write my own:

"For a cracker, William isn't half bad. Especially when you consider that he is the rednecked descendant of white southern slave holders. He can't dance or shoot hoops for ****, but he makes up for it with a hearty appreciation for BBQ and big booties." - Ahmad, Oakland

Now quit yo' hatin'.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    11/05/2005 6:53pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zendetta
    Now you, my pasty friend, can **** right off. If you are just spouting **** to score with the Sisters then so be it. Just remember that your dick won't grow just because you are sick of being white, huh?
    Hook, line and sinker.

Just to fucking clarify, I engage in these dialogues precisely because I (generally) dig black folks, have great black friends, live in an multi-ethnic area with a large black and african poulation, and am very fucking concerned about what I see happening in and to the Black Community.
    "Thinks growing up among POC/having POC family/a POC maid gives them license to make sweeping statements."

Unlike your bullshit I see black people as Americans and so what happens to them is my concern too.

I will even go so far as to say that I Love black people and their contributions to our shared culture enough to ask tough questions to everybody involved (myself included).
    That white man's burden is heavy, huh?

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/05/2005 7:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This discussion is moot as instances of breeding subjects exhibiting behavior 9 are expected to decrease following the restructuring of the fifth core liquid reactor.

:glasses6:

Posted On:
    11/05/2005 8:45pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh yeah I'll bite. But you might have hooked something different than what you're after.

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogey
    That white man's burden is heavy, huh?
    You tell me, you're the one on a mission. I'm pretty convinced that you're are an agent provocateur for evil forces. But I admire your artistry!

You'd rather I simply not give a ****? I live in Oakland, ************! THe black community IS my community, whether I like it or not. Now stay with me, this is gonna get long.

Lemme fuckin' explain something to you fuckin' fucks...

Out here in Oakland, there are some ruff areas. THe murder rate in these niches is thru the fuqqing roof. THe drug dealing thugs shoot each other ALOT. And innocents are very often caught in the crossfire. (Just last week there was this sterotypically cute, smart, headed-to-college Girl who was shot due to this nonsense.)

A few years ago this one guy, Patrick McCullough, started verbally challenging drug dealers to get off his block.

Well, the young lads took offense and a group of them menaced McCullough. One of the kids (16 or so) pulled a gun and P-Mac shot his ass. THe kid lived, but his mom says he still suffes from 'terrible nightmares'.

Now,
    *A Black Nationalist group, Uhuru House, put up posters claiming that McCullough is an agent of 'the Man' sent to stir up black-on-black violence. Really.

*The young drug dealing gun toting neighbor terrifiying Thug's Mother is suing for what Patrick McCullough did, with his LEGALLY OWNED HANDGUN and on his own property (i think), to her precious baby boy.

*Oakland Police Dept told MacCullough that they couldn't garuantee his protection, and that he should move to a better area. MacCullough replied that he was just a regular joe from the hood and could in no way afford to move to another part of our very gentrified town.

*Meanwhile across the bay, latte sucking liberals are trying to OUTLAW HANDGUN OWNERSHIP in San Francisco.

Say, what's your town like?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2005 10:25pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everyone has a unique situation, and unique reasons for their behavior. This goes for black folks and racists alike. We can generalize, and that is fine, as long as we acknowledge those who deviate. However, I doubt we have enough information to make some of the claims I've seen in this thread.

As for handgun ownership, the story of one man and his gun hardly counterbalances the serious dangers associated with legalized weapons. This is not to say handguns should be illegal, but only that self defense is a spurious argument.

Capitalist Pig

Posted On:
    11/06/2005 3:01am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, no-gi, boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    And guess who's killing whites? Whats your point exactlty?
    I think his point is this:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Blacks were 6 times more likely than whites to be murdered in 2002
    Blacks were 7 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in 2002

Although most of these murders are drug related violence. This goes back to eliminating the War on Drugs through narcotics regulation and taxation as being perhaps the most effective way to eliminating a lot of violence in the black community virtually overnight.

I think if the black leaders were to push for the elimination of narcotics prohibition it would be a far more effective solution to violence than some of the other issues they continue to pursue.

Posted On:
    11/06/2005 5:46am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whats your point exactlty?
    Are you honestly missing my point?

In this incidence, my point is that gangsta chic is a largish part of contemporary black identity. And while aspects of that subculture has mass appeal, the negative fallout wieghs overwhelmingly on the black community. Clear enough?

It may be one factor (amongst many, no dount) that is perpetuating underperformance in black america.

Capitalist Pig

Posted On:
    11/06/2005 12:34pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, no-gi, boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That would go over TERRIBLY. Blacks DO attack the war on drugs quite often, but if the main focus of their politics was that, it would pretty much be declaring the black community an irredeemable, drug dealing, criminal class.
    No it wouldn't. What you're saying basically is:

"Don't make this illegal any more. It forces all the suburban drug users to come into our neighborhoods to buy this stuff. They bring in a lot of money and it makes our children want to sell drugs and shoot each other instead of staying in school. We don't care if you use drugs but go to your local pharmacist to pick it up and leave us alone."

I mean that IS what's happening isn't it?