Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 5:46pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    I am already on it I had photoshop open from the Carve your pumpkin thread over in the BS section ... its just so hard to make to pic look any more rediculous ...
    None of the gear helped ... still came out of it with a slightly bloody nose ... pounding headache ... funny but not fun. Going back to the San Shou'ers assertions regarding being able to take on 15 guys ... I think that was the whole reason I got my ass steamed rolled ... despite cheating.

You see, if there would have been 15 guys instead of just 6 I could have worked to get lost in the mountain of peeps ... you know ... acted like I was just one of their crew, blended in, and then pounded the snot of them from behind.

So ... The Maryland TD Crew has conclusively proved that if you are just one guy and have to take a bunch of other guys at the same time ... make sure they have 15 and not 6.

The other argument in favor of the San Shou "belief" that they can take on multiple opponents and win centered on forcing them into a configuration that would only allow 1 of them at a time to face you.

I failed at this ... probably due to my not first requiring them to take a number and stand in line ... my bust.

At any rate, I got wiped out in short order. groundcontrolba did better, but in the end I ambushed him while everyone was ganging up on him ... and he thought he was going to capture the flag ... NOT.

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 5:54pm

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the multiple oppenent guys are San Soo. Not San Shou. San Shou is the ring fighitng that Cung Le does.

:wav:

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 5:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kikkoman
    I think the multiple oppenent guys are San Soo. Not San Shou. San Shou is the ring fighitng that Cung Le does.

:wav:
    no San Soo'ers are to deadly to spar ... it is the Shou Shu who claim to beat down mad numbers of people at one time .. I know its hard to keep all this bullshit straight .. I had to look it up myself ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 5:59pm

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 6:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    arg. Their names are all so similar. San Shou is for real though. 1 on 1 ring fighitng. It's like UFC but you stand up after a take down.

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 6:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JFS has converted to taekwondo

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 6:03pm

supporting member
     Style: BALEETED

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I think everyone had a great time, i know i did. We saw somegreat fights and got some useful instruction. We saw not to get inthe way of Kikko's side kick... holy ****.

Maverick and I had a great match in which he ended up choking my ass out after escaping my RNC attempt.

Oh yeah and apperently Kikko can't do a simple compand like "Kick me in balls" in three different attepmts... LOL

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 6:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    arg. Their names are all so similar. San Shou is for real though. 1 on 1 ring fighitng. It's like UFC but you stand up after a take down.
    Steve ,
    Good Chop
    you beat me ... I will take my time and make mine super pretty then I was thinking something like Moses parting the Red Sea just hard to find a good red sea ...

Kikkoman ,

yeah the San Shou rule set is like Muay Thai rules but with sweeps and throws , we are gonna use it for those of us with little crappling experience in the Nashville TD .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 6:10pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm ... might be yet another possible answer ... I needed to have my San Soo MoJo going on and I fucked up ... again.

Wrong damned MoJo ... it will bite you in the ass every time ... kind of like Chi in that regard.

Embarassing aspiring thugs since 1991

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 6:10pm

supporting member
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want a raised platform for the next throwdown. If you get thrown off you lose.
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast