Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 5:16pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

MD throwdown 10/30/05 pics and vid

Some of the photos turned out really bad because of the lighting, and some have big dots from all the dust that got on the lens, but some of them look pretty good.

Photos of note: JFS ready for staff point sparring, a girl actually fighting, one of the biggest guys there taking on a 12 year old, and of course our walk though downtown Baltimore (just right around the corner...)

Also a short vid of the 6 vs 1 experiment. This was actually the second time through, the first time was even shorter. I missed the first fraction of a second, but got the important parts. The goal is for the guy in the black shirt to grab a flag at the other end of the mats. Close, but no cigar.

Photos:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/c188/Citric52/

Vid
    http://rapidshare.de/files/6980507/DSCN0138.MOV.html

WEIGHTING

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 5:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looked like a party!! good stuff!

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 5:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So far so good thanks for sharing I will be using the some of the pics :new_evil:

Cant wait for more video and pictures ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 5:26pm

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    let me cut and past what I said in the other thread:::::: i'm too lazy to type stuff.

Holy fucking crap!!! This was the sweetest TD ever.

I'm driving with my friend Chris. We park the car, go over to JFS's school and he's out there and I shake his hand then go up to the third floor to put my bag down. I walk over to the window and look out and some guy starts pointing at me.

I go back down to the street and there are like 6 cops and a bunch of chinese people arguing with JFS. They are agrueing over the access rights of the building. The chinese rented the first 2 floors but don't have control over the 3rd floor. But they got pissed from people entering the building and called the cops and we had to go somewhere else.

Then this guy who is renevating a condemned building comes up and says he'll let us throw down in it for $100 dollars. We walk over to his buidling and go up to the second floor. There are these huge windows everywhere that you can fall out of. And you have to climb ladders to get up to the 2cd floor. Someone could get knocked back and fall though a hole or window way down to the bottom floor. We had to have people guard the windows and the ladder hole. It was totally auwsome. It look so hardcore and ****.

JFS fought drummer boy. I think they were going easy, but the hits looked pretty hard to me and there was blood. The fought for a little while then stopped.

I fought KageKaze. I did a side kick, that landed pretty good and a few punches. Then i tried for a guilateen choke but he some how got out and pulled me into his guard. I threw some punches on him. We were starting to go near the giant hole where you climb a ladder to get up and we stopped fighting. Kage gave me the win, but he could have kept on fighting if he wanted to. I busted my left knuckle and right thumb and wasn't really able to punch good for the rest of the fights.

Then i fought ground control's friend. The guy with the tatoos. I don't remember the exact sequence of the fight, but I threw a side kick and it landed 100% and knocked him down. Then later I threw a round house at his head and it landed. I though he was going to go unconcious, but it didn't hurt him much and he took me down and started punching my head and I tapped out. He has an amazing chin, and is pretty good at grappling too.

I fought drummer boy and got totally owned again. I can't make my kicks land on him becuase he comes right in and starts brawling. I do better against the guys who just stay back and wait for you. Drummerboy is the man.

I fought ground control again and got totally owned. Take down, then tap.

My friend was going to fight but didn't becuase he has a heavy labor job and he can't afford to miss work the next day. He lifts boxes and stuff at a supermarket distribution center.

But unfortunatley, there wasn't any video..... just still cameras.
    Last edited by kikkoman; 10/30/2005 5:32pm at . Reason: spelling errors

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 5:26pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok... that first picture of JFS in the getup NEEDS to be photoshopped to something ridiculous.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 5:27pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    Cant wait for more video and pictures ...
    I'm afraid that might be all you get. I'm pretty sure I was the only one there with a camera, and thats all I have. There were two or three other still shots, but they are so dark you can't actually tell there are people fighting in it.

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 5:28pm

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What happened with that JKDReality guy?

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 5:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZ
    ok... that first picture of JFS in the getup NEEDS to be photoshopped to something ridiculous.
    I am already on it I had photoshop open from the Carve a Jack-O-Lantern thread over in the BS section ... its just so hard to make to pic look any more rediculous ...
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 10/30/2005 5:53pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 5:35pm

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JKDreality decided not to show.

:icon_bigs :5grouphug
    Last edited by kikkoman; 10/30/2005 5:35pm at . Reason: grammer. eliminated useless acroynm

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    10/30/2005 5:36pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by samurai_steve
    What happened with that JKDReality guy?
    He found God ... joined a Buddhist Temple.
Page 1 of 19 1 234511 ... LastLast